DUDE MALIA OBAMA LMAO

FACT 1
>Trying a cigarette when you're a teen does not make you a 'wild child'.

FACT 2
>Smoking weed at a music festival does not make you a 'wild child' (see Fact 1).

FACT 3
>Teens are supposed to experiment. It means they are normal. This experimentation reveals nothing about the teen's parent other than that they are probably normal too. Quite frankly I would be far more worried about my kids if they never experimented than if they did. Malia Obama seems pretty damn normal to me. Fine job, Barack and Michelle.

FACT 4
>Malia Obama is a normal human person. She is not the 'All American Girl' or 'America's Sweetheart' or a role model for the youth of the world.

ACT 5
>Malia Obama is a student at Harvard University, one of the most prestigious schools in the world. Clearly the fact that she once smoked something that may or may not have been weed is not negatively impacting on her intelligence or education.

FACT 6
>It is not nice to take photos of a teenager at a party and share them with the media. Whoever took those pictures at the music festival should be ashamed. Kids have a right to privacy, particularly when out with people they consider their friends.

FACT 7
>Whichever editor bought those pictures and splashed them all over their tabloids should also be ashamed. Of course, they won't be, but they should. Give the kid a break.

FACT 8
>This is absolutely one of the least important political non-stories to come out of the United States. We have Donald Trump peddling hate. Hilary Clinton campaigning to be the first female President. Move along, people. Seriously. Just move along.

Any questions?
stuff.co.nz/life-style/parenting/big-kids/tweens-to-teens/83129815/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8
hightimes.com/culture/11-us-presidents-who-smoked-marijuana/
youtube.com/watch?v=X2j23a1SHKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be literally one of the most "privileged" teenagers in existence
>instead of using that position to become some academic or intellectual you turn into a degenerate because "lol experiments!"
I'm sure she's going to be a genius in her 20's and 30's

>Malia Obama is a student at Harvard University, one of the most prestigious schools in the world.

implying she got in on merit

She has a mustache though dude. How much can she really do?

Probably? I imagine she had a pretty rigorous academic life. Both of her parents have advanced degrees from Ivy League schools.

Malia Obama
-Not a wild child
-Just experimenting
-Perfectly normal
-Harvard studnet

Bush Twins
-Drunks like their father
-Definitely wild children
-Whores
-Sluts

Fuck you, you two faced hypocrite. You're a fucking piece of shit.

It's an academic crime to accept bribes and shit.

I wouldn't want to be some loser faggot who hasn't tried weed before the age of 18. Good on her desu.

Just jumping in to say I'm not terribly concerned about this topic.

They would let her in based on the prestige of being from a rich family alone. Harvard kids are the most pretentious, easily offended, cognitive dissonance filled people (at least their undergraduate population)

Pic related we are right next to each other

But that's all true, even Bush is happy its like that

Who else gets to rail coke off of their daughter's fake tits like Trump and Bush 1&2?

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't care, but I want the daughter of the man who could end DEA dispensary raids with the stroke of a pen to get raped in prison.

Chinks get into Harvard with bribes all the time

She' will be the first black president of the united states and there's nothing you can do about it.

She's a beautiful and talented woman. Stay mad ausfag.

Normal for nigger children. You are right.

No one cares about King Nigger's whore daughter

FACT
OP IS A RETARD

Since when is it normal for kids to do stupid shit? I never smoked, taken drugs and am still a virgin (until marriage)

Don't forget, Obama was in this music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8

Yeah and what's it like being in the third world Ahmed?

>STOP HAVING LIVES AND BEING SOCIAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums is /r9k/

Its not wrong to do that shit, people just make a big deal because hes the president daughter. Shes dumb because she gets caught doing it tho

Is this the real MIT admission letter? fucking lol

FACT
>OP doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Fuck you, stay away from my country sheepnigger.

expose the truth.

literally 90% of people dont get into ivy leagues based on their merit and research, you have to be an athlete, have a parent working there, legacy, minority, or be from a rich/powerful family. Pic related is better than ivies but only slightly

She could follow in the footsteps of her father Michelle.

nah its something after the fact, the real admissions letter is a lot more formal this is just a meme they sent as an email 3 days after the official acceptance came through

ALOT of niggers twerk and smoke weed it's pretty much expected.

>This is awesome. You are awesome. And we have some awesome news for awesome you!
This was written by a woman

last night we criticized all this for like an hour and then someone pointed out the picture is fake.

Which they got admittance too, due to Muslim and Trans scholarships

This is what happens when you let touchy-feely effeminate babies take over universities. What a sad fucking joke.

If I was an alumnus, I would be ashamed. Thankfully my alma mater is one of the few who openly spits and laughs in SJW faces.

Legalize it....!

Come on Obama, it's 2016.

Check out the "delivery owls" line too. The whole thing is awful.

The only fact here is that this is yet another slide thread.
Fuck off.

>Any questions?
Is there a sextape out yet?

>Be nigger
>Do drugs

I'll agree with you that what Malia does makes no difference and that experimentation is perfectly normal, but when you say:

> We have Donald Trump peddling hate. Hilary Clinton campaigning to be the first female President.

You really need to present them the same because they are acting about the same. The only difference is that Clinton has media connections that Trump doesn't. Whoever the Republican nominee was to be, he would regularly be called racist by CNN, NBC, etc. regardless of the fact that the claim has no merit. That or make reference to Clinton trying to psyops her way to the presidency.

Fucking liberal hypocrites and their fucking double standards. You fuckers won't get away with it. Malia Obama is a spoiled, pot-smoking bitch and she doesn't get a pass because she's the adopted daughter of Obama and his tranny "wife". It's time for you cum-guzzling pieces of shit to be judged on the same standard you fucks judge everyone else.

Your future wife has, most likely, not been born yet.

You know I know it's just KIWI shit posting but fucking this

it's similar to Emma watson, rich as fuck, academic as fuck what does she do? fuck billionaires as their second wife till she gets bored enough to attend brown

Malia will marry a rapper, do nothing but buzzword "advocate" work all her live and proceed to be another Jaden smith

Sucks to be you. Maybe if you had friends and weren't autistic someone would have offered you drugs or wanted to sleep with you.

Cool good for u user remember
>INFILTRATE
>ASSIMILATE
>DISMANTLE

>But dude.....like....Weeeeeeddd man

Meanwhile this privileged chick is actually smart and doesn't act like a retarded faggot nig nog

It's not that much better anymore

wat

How's the jellyfish situation down there?

Gossip sites had her doing coke in Amsterdam.
Its fine her father knows all about Arab Father rage ...

Think you really nailed it with Malia. I can already see her dumb fucking tweets or whatever get passed around on social media like a Messiah. Muh experiences... She has been a politician's daughter her entire life I believe. Beyond that, daughter of affirmative action Ivy league parents.

With dyed hair.

>stuff.co.nz
This is the same site that artificially bumped "Donald Trump might be stupider than he lets on" to a fucking headline spot. Kill yourself, faggot.

Come on now yankbro, we all know money buys degrees.

eh it has half the % of jews as the ivy leagues does, doesnt admit based on legacy, doesnt admit many people based on athletics and its minority % is low in comparison to ivies

that being said the minority % is probably due to the fact that so little apply and the female acceptance rate is twice that of males which is kind of ridiculous

Eventually, colleges will need to establish "academies" for people to actually learn and share knowledge vital to society, so we can still have the appearance of affirmative action but not suffer its consequences.

Then again, we do have performance/results based success for much of STEM.

>
???

Why are you sage posting to defend this little negress sage like anybody gives a shit sage desu

>Teens are supposed to experiment. It means they are normal.
No they aren't. If they do, it means they have shit parents that never set them any boundaries.

You'd get high too if you found out you had two fathers all along.

After alchohol, weed is the most used drug around the world with several millions of people are using it on daily. She smokes a joint? Not even a problem. Only problem i see is people bashing on weed because they don't know shit about it.

U.S.A is a great country for munchies. Wanna try some real american ribbs or pulled pork some day. Texas style off course.

kek'd she's also a manly 6'1 giant manly looking female i feel kind of bad

>smoked weed
"and maybe a little coke"

she's a chip of the O'l bama block.

a spanking ought to fix it!

Yeah I agree, it's not as bad as Harvard or Princeton in that regard but going there isn't as much of a "badge of honor" so to speak these days as it once was

Texas does more brisket, beef stuff. Pulled pork try the Carolinas, Alabama.
Source: Lived in the South, 4 different states.

People who usually bash weed have smoked it before. It's not meth or heroin but it's equally as pointless

Malia is a tranny, the other sister is a real female. Prove me wrong i dare ya.

check'd

its still a hell of a lot better than anywhere else if you actually got in on merit alone as I did (white male middle class), Ivies+Stanford are too nepotistic to be any sort of accomplishment

Fact

>Her father still has the DEA running raids on dispensaries in states where the people have voted to legalize recreational use. The fact his daughter is lighting up while people are sitting in prison right now for the same thing is completely hypocritical and should piss off everyone with two working brain cells

You sir, are a good man for sharing this. Will try it.

What's with the Somali forehead?
I thought one of her dads was Kenyan?

pretty progressie of obama to have a transexual wife AND daughter

FACT 9 NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

>Harvard
>dat dere money/affirmative action

Whoa she ugly then again she is a spookus with a weird Muslim dad and manly spookus mom what did I expect?

Yeah that's true

Trump's daughter - succesful, beaituful, married businesswoman with children
Obama's daughter - DUDE WEEED LMAOOO

Shit on Trump all you want but take into account the fruits of their labor; their children.

Yo dat's right little Malia, you go beotch, nahh reason ta not try, it's just one joint sho 'nuff!

Women have thrown themselves at me but I'm staying virgin until marriage due to religion.u mad?

It is like drinking a glass of wine and be called an alcoholic. Pathetic attacks.

You're a faggot. I don't give a fuck about obamas kid getting high, it's funny. But that you actually took time to make this thread...you're just a flaming faggot

More like drinking several glasses but yea

Drink glass of wine after dinner, then you are alright, if you drink it before then you are on a road to alcoholism. That's how culture of drinking works, but of course people who don't even have culture or dinner, like in USA, they can't get it right.

>negro smoking dope

SAY IT AINT SO!

No probs, Memphis is the closest BBQ Mecca for me, major pork area, it's great.

To Put A Face On Cuck'd.

I'd like to have sex with Mailia Obama doggy style.

Her dad smokes weed why shouldn't she?

It's just pretty hypocritical Obama's daughter is smoking a spilf when mandatory minimum sentences are a thing and Obama's feds are raiding legal pot dispensaries in the states.

Which state did she smoke this pot in? She should go to prison for consuming narcotics like anyone else's kid would if they got busted with a joint.

Then Bush also has to go to jail, but he became president.

>After alchohol, weed is the most used drug around the world with several millions of people are using it on daily. She smokes a joint? Not even a problem.

Tell that to all the people behind bars for smoking it. Some liberal states like Colorado and Oregon and California have laid back attitudes to weed. Others like Utah and Idaho don't.

She's a minor. She's black. If she was in the east coast or most of the south CPS would be involved and she'd be off to Juvenile detention or just tried as an adult and off to prison for her first stint.

There are tens of thousands of people serving hard time for what she's doing in that picture but because she's the presidents daughter it's ok to break the law?

Obama can call kids like Trayvon Martin "his son" but when his own daughter is using narcotics he and her get off scott free?

Someone send CPS to the whitehouse. This kid is in an unstable environment and using narcotics

>Then Bush also has to go to jail, but he became president.

Fine by me. I just don't like the double standards. If that was our kids they'd be in legal trouble and we'd be getting the blame.

Seems to me like all popular presidents of USA have smoked pot:
hightimes.com/culture/11-us-presidents-who-smoked-marijuana/
USA was always pretentious.

1. Weed was decriminalized in the area she smoked.
2. Obama has been releasing non-violent drug offenders.

Shut your fucking mouth straya

Fact 1-4 are all opinions though.

>Raising a entitled whore who cant lay of the dope for a few years while her father is the president of the USA does not reflect badly on the parents.

You what?
The joke of this monkey beeing admited to harward just proves why noone outside of the political elite hires from the Ivy League any more.

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=X2j23a1SHKE

Thanks Obama

Look at her next to too normal looking girls

Why does she look like a guy?

Fuckin' hell