IS

>The whole gang is there

This is kinda sad
BUT HYPE
And sad

OH FUCK IS THAT A HUMAN SKULLCAP FRANK

OF FUCK IS THAT A HUMAN ELVIS

>Pasqualo in hell

Is this the Dark Continent of It Hurts? Are we reaching Gobatula's greatest climax?

>Hell vs. Heaven
>Pasq and his crew are tearing through Heaven
>right before God
>Aurora
>he has to kill her to kill God

IT IS HAPPENING

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is coming up on the end game. There'll probably be little sub-arcs but I'm guessing Hell is the final overall arc.

>mfw Bill goes through hell just to yell at Pasqualo's dad about him not being gay

Pas is going to have to destroy and absorb Aurora's soul to be strong enough to kill the exo-rhinos.

Gob is going to make Pas kill Aurora completely.

>there are people in this thread right now who have not read the secret epilogue pages of GD

I hope nothing terrible happens

>Allison now looks bigger and actually has tits
Wait, so if you die you're automatically aged up to your chronological age even if zombification froze you in a prepubescent state? Then why does Elvis look so young, shouldn't he look like his chronological age too and be all wrinkly and shit?

I guess it's time for Pasq's mom to ruin everything then.

Holy shit fuck yes. I had to savor Allison being human again before I moved on to the group shot. I guess she's officially not a dog girl anymore.

Maybe you get turned into the you you were at your peak. Or how you thought you looked at your peak. Or something. Magic.

Allison was clearly still aging some how, just look at her pre and post timeskip.

Awesome

Nah, she had just changed her hair. Her dead body is clearly less developed than her dead dead body.

All the waifus are alive (kinda)! Except Aurora maybe(?)!

She didn't age, and in fact Gob had a version where she did age (developed breasts and taller) but abandoned it presumably because zombie puberty makes no goddamn sense. She looks really different now in Hell.

It's strange because at no point while alive did she ever look like that. She's wearing clothes she hasn't worn since before the talent show, but she's aged up as though she never became a zombie.

Katie has lost her gray streaks as well, so it's possible that is right. It's just strange that Allison's "ideal" state was something she never was in life. I mean, if we're talking about her imagined ideal state, Allison seemed to love being a badass zombie.

This has implications, of course. How people appear in the afterlife implies something about the setting. How important is someone's imagined state to their form in hell? Can people manipulate this imagined state to transform ithemselves into the OC Donut Steel they made in middle school, as though Hell is a dream? Is this how demons are created, from people that imagined themselves as such? If it's an ideal state that's not based on what you imagine, does this mean that the zombie baby is an adult now or at least aged way up?

Also, Pasqualo was unsure of whether he was dead or not, Hell is new to him. Pasqualo didn't go to Hell when the Hellbeast tore his heart out. What happened to him then, if he didn't actually die?

I don't think it has anything to do with imagination or willpower. At this point, everyone is just their immortal spirit or whatever.
How they look is the most basic representation of their soul.
Pasqualo doesn't have any cybernetic enhancements. He's just a 16 year old kid.
Ally isn't missing an eye, various viscera, and her forearm guts. She's a vaguely 15 year old black jew.
Jen isn't a robotic horror. She's a 40-something woman.
The clothes really throw it off, since they seem to be more or less arbitrary, but everyone looks like they would if nothing had ever happened.

tl;dr don't get thrown off by appearances because bodies don't exist in Hell. Just souls.

Maybe her tits fell off

This is like Space Runaway Ideon all over again

>My smile and optimism
>RESTORED!!!

>tits fell off

no ;_;

Zombinia a cute

I'm glad Pasq is reunited with Ally and the rest of the gang, but I'm gonna miss Aurora... :^(

shell be fine

Fucking hyped

fuck why am I a sucker for girls covering one eye with their hair is it because it adds to the illusion of mystery

someone should storytime it

So.. Tubsy's going to come back and just happen to be strong enough to shit on the Rhino's right?

They're going to go on a quest to break their old friends out of 'personal hells' and find Tubsy running his.

>Pasq's dad
>hell

>Tubsy and Mark have made peace with each other
>they could both feasibly leave Hell
>they're asked why they don't do that
>"Heaven's full of queers."

That guy went straight to Heaven

wha-huh?

>Aurora's death
My heart is in pieces. Like. Fuck.

I had a feeling everyone else would wind up in hell, but I thought Aurora was a unique case. Hell even that demon called her 'princess' and was familiar with her

Gob you insane piece of work, please let her rest in peace. I don't want to see her back just to die in a worse way

YES

Oh shit, I just realized that based Mark is gonna show up again.
I missed that sick bastard.

>All the macking he'll try on Allison, Trisssh and others

>implying he's not going to instantly go into a catatonic state when he sees Allison has tits noe

>implying he doesn't only have eyes for Allison
>implying that now she has tits, he won't lose interest in her because he's a pedo

You fools. His flame for Ally is eternal. He will mack on other women just to fuck with Ally. You underestimate Mark's boner capacity

>when Gob didn't approve your comment on the last page

How do I access them?

rip in fuck

> mark
> Pasq's dad
> Tubsy
> In hell
Smug reaction image.jpg

change the filenames

But gob makes that very difficult?

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

For GD it's very easy

why is aurora a sad hobo clown now

So what happens next?

Kick the Devil in the dick before they go off to fight God?

Fight a demon army?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf9kleGOupc

>it's only been a couple hours since Satan showed up to give Pasqualo a birthday present and prophesize his doom
cheeky fucker

I can't trust Gob with my feelings, and neither should any of you.
still love all the fakeouts though, the fucking balls of this comic

God damn it, gob.
Why can't we have nice things?

Dream pretty explicitly is the scene with Aurora since she brings up their shared dream.

S-sure, I'll put my faith in Gob...again

We all are, user... We all are.
In retrospect, it was always obvious that Aurora was never going to have a happy ending.

my money's on this. she is literally God.

> You will never lay on Aurora's mountains and plow her fertile valley

It's really kind of funny because in most other series I'd hate the "literally perfect and pure waifu" but Aurora's such a genuinely likable and nice character that her death honestly hit me harder than Ally's or Katie's and unlike the other characters, there's a greater chance she might not actually come back.

Bill ought to be pretty happy since the turtlenecks were saved, nothing of value was lost

Pretty colors.

Im excited for Pasq and Peanut to run into Marlon.

bump

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

...wait, they'd probably end up co-workers.

>allison boobs

>rigor mortis
I thought that only affected the muscles and joints.

>in death Ally becomes the cutest girl in the comic
The rhinos must have realized this and also that she would never reach her potential as an undead abomination. They also de-memed Trisssh. They are the true heroes of this comic.

hype.

>tfw you will never manhandle allison's knockers

>your aurora

What did she mean by this?

>tfw Jewfu and Pasq had the most agonizing deaths in that genocide
Wish I saw the reactions to that. Those two should go out for blood against the rhinos. Or become BFFs with them only to ruse them and give mad disrespect by using all their fuel and not paying for it.

Kirsten is not for sexual.

>This is like Space Runaway Ideon all over again

But without the baby laser decapitation!

I'd seen update threads for this comic a few times before, had no fucking idea what was going on.

Just sat down and went through the whole thing.

... still no fucking idea what's going on.

welcome to it hurts, friend
Enjoy your complimentary confusion and snake waifu.

That sounds about right.

Aurora died a virgin

It's been so long since I made that gif, fuck.
Once i get some stuff done I gotta see if gob is down to make an OVA at this point

Ask him when he finishes up it hurts.

Well, it does hurt, after all.

No, I'm quite sad actually.

That's not true. She clearly fucked up the world

Something about how content everyone is with being dead and how happy they are to see Pasqualo is really beautiful to me.

>lands the first punch that kills a Rhino
>Rhinos stand silent, mouths agape, realizing how fucked they are
>"Pow. Gangsta shit."

Man, this comic is a hell of a ride. really love gobs work so far, shit even drew best girl.