Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bATCZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He kinda looks like a guy from my uni group

what an ugly faggot lmao

Bueno

he just can't stop attentionwhoring with his stupid vocaroos in mämmi

Looks like an average guy

Why these degenerate are always localized in Scandinavia ? They put shame on white people.

Finnish boipussies...

Bad hairline

>French
>White
We are the same my melanin brother

Cute
Post some.

No you don't. I'm a pure Frankish Norman from Normandy

Just white people things

>Finnish ""boys""

ctrl + f "vocaroo"

>he just can't stop attentionwhoring with his stupid vocaroos in mämmi
Let me guess, he's also one of the cancerous anime posters?

>international plan to destroy white people is still in effect
>mass migration to many countries in Scandinavia has been halted to a large degree
>the shadowy cabal in charge of said international plan notices this and decides to eliminate white people in Scandinavia by making all of them gay, thus passively breeding them out of existence

it's quite genius, really

Dude for real?
Franks and Normans were assimilated in a heartbeat by the previous gallo-romanic population

ugh..

Well some sound very cute, some sound too forced but I don't know finnish so can't say much. Still found it cute overall.

He's kinda cute in a weird gay finnish twink way

norwegian boys though...

how old is he?

more?

Hey could you delete this please?

If you post your sweet delicious ass I can delete it and fuck you with my huge American cock

perv

how to get cute finn bf?

we straight out here

Need to get myself some finnish boypussy tbqhwy

do you think he'd like to get smacked in the face with a dick?

so i got me thinking

masturbating is not gay
helping you lads and participating in shared activities with the lads is the common basis for bortherly bonding
so, technically you can be not gay and participate in each others masturbation

no homo

masturbating for traps and boys is homo

but if they have feminine features, how can it be gay?

Why do you need to put a label on yourself? If you and your partner enjoys it what does it matter what you define yourself as?

I'm just saying it's not gay

What is the problem in being gay?

I'm not saying that you are gay or straight, i'm saying it shouldn't matter what prefix you put to your sexuality

You can't procreate, so it's unatural, so you want to beat homo faggot for being this different

Being the bottom is definitely on another level of gayness than being the top who fucks feminine boys

Do you know any cute finnish femboys perhaps?

No.

It’s just past midnight and it’s hitting me. My ex. You know, I loved him so much. I love him so much. Still. But you know, I know he was talking to someone new when I went back up there at the beginning of October to try and fix it again. I spent a night there with him. I felt that happiness I never get to feel. I miss it. But the next day, we were decorating for Christmas and he kept asking what we were doing if we both knew we weren’t going to work out. I told him he will be better off without me, because I know he would be. I know his life can be so amazing and full of adventure and happiness without me. I know what I am. I know I’m a burden to everyone. Anyway, I left that evening, a day before I planned to leave.

But it’s hitting me. He’s sleeping in bed with this other guy by now right? It’s been a month. This new guy gets to experience what I had. But even better. Because he’s there. He lives near my ex. He has a career and a life in that city. What am I? A useless uni kid who left to get an education in a city he hates. But this new guy gets to sleep next to him. He gets to feel the love of my life wrap his arms around him and kiss his cheek. He gets to feel safe next to him. I get to be alone. In a place I hate. With an apartment I hate. But they get to be happy.

When do I get to be happy? Because 19 years of this isn’t fair.

there is truth to that, but it's still bad

if you are a bottom you are basically devoid of all self respect and beyond help, if you are topping for a "feminine" male you are basically a pervert who can't get a woman

she's a transwoman now.

That guy is not a typical Finn.

This is.

>president

that's not säätösale

still a typical Finn.

Wait is this the finnish faggot responsible for all the gay posting recently?

Is it the kind of stuff anyone would post with their own face?

Minister of foreign affairs

I'm not gay but I would pound this man hard,

probably, finns are responsible for most of the faggotry being posted here.

Luckily the Swedish parliament is working to make Finland take a large number of refugees.

Finnish women want big refugee cocks inside of them instead of the tiny dicks of all those ugly Finnish men

No i am not, i only post on /mämmi/ and that one general in /lgbt/

what about eesti bois

So then that pic is you?
If so, who is the fag responsible for all this fagposting

autism

>So then that pic is you?
Yes, before i started hormones.

>If so, who is the fag responsible for all this fagposting
idk.

i gaypost ironically, there's not just one or two people behind gayposting

The only platform to express their mental problem is here so you see an excessive amount of crazy people talking to themselves.

Post current pic pls

i only have the one i posted as a reply to u on /mämmi/

That was someone else, is the thread still up?

More?

What's up with your tiny hands? Is that the consequence of taking hormons?

I hate the way i still look, no ty.

Hormones don't change your bones. I've always had very androgynous body and it applies to my hands as well.

Lopeta nyt se saatanan huomiohuoraaminen

You’re not bad tho, better than almost everyone else that’s definitely for sure, couldn’t hurt to share just a bit more. Been sick all week and absolutely miserable.

There are many people who try to divide Europeans, it's Meds vs Nords, Slavs vs Germanics, Celts vs Anglos, etc...
But we will not let them divide us!
Europeans will love other Europeans, and there is now greater display of love as when a MED BVLL fills his Nordic gf(male) with his mighty Olympic cum.... it is then that you truly know Europe is one and undivisible!
or as a wise man once said: "through dick, unity"

this

im a swedish tranny and i love big italian cock

>I'm not gay but...

post ass

Am I gay now?

i would kiss you romantically on the lips to be honest with you

I'd fuck that

That means you are gay.

When will you deem yourself fit enough to give more :3

false

when i pass as female.

>looking like a fucking cakeface
degenerates beyond degenerates

post your ass

t. homofil

Don't play the offened guy when this shit, men who think they are girls, was born in Scandinavia. Scandinavia is the epicenter

discord.gg/bATCZH

What is your point?

blame sweden my guy they're poisoning everyone up here

ur a faget

post more of your lips

My point is that you need to align these faggots and then, you execute them with an asault riffle.

that amount of makeup can make anyone look pretty

>that thing
>pretty

not particularly proud of my fellow country"men" atm

at least it's good fap material

who gives a shit, let them do what they want