Schoolgirl from Bethnal Green who fled to Syria has been killed

>Schoolgirl from Bethnal Green who fled to Syria has been killed
>Kadiza Sultana, 17, left UK to join ISIS with two other friends
>It has now been revealed that she was killed in an airstrike in Raqqa
>Reports indicate she had become disillusioned with the terror group and was planning on fleeing to return to her life and family in Britain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734942/British-schoolgirl-fled-UK-join-ISIS-killed-airstrike.html

Sweet justice, why go there and then try to leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3735850/British-jihadi-bride-Kadiza-Sultana-scared-flee-ISIS-public-execution.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sultana
Lol

She probably thought it was a ticket to an easy life filled with sex

Women operate for no less or more than that.

WE

>Reports indicate she had become disillusioned with the terror group and was planning on fleeing to return to her life and family in Britain

do they expect people to actually buy this shit? "Oh that poor girl dindu nuffin was turning her life round!"

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

This makes me happy i hope she suffered.

Thank God that cunt died.
Bongs would have let her back in and she would have become islamic open borders activist, maybe even a famous expert.

You know it to be true.

Gernans do

I'd had plenty of girls tell me online that they have a fetish for being a sex slave.

But some take it way too far apparently.

How do we convince more Mudslimes to join up and leave white countries? This seems like a wonderful solution.

Memeable face.

Good riddance, may the wretched heathen whore forever cook in hell

result of inbreeding

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Bethnal Green is a muzzie ghetto. Not surprised.
t. white londoner

Guess being a rape slave for a bunch of dirty monkeys isnt all its cracked up to be.

>sultana

LOL
HAHAHAHAHA
BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED, HOPE IT HURT

>yw the sultana bran wasn't halal so she went to jihad.

Good. Praise Kek.

>>Reports indicate she had become disillusioned with the terror group and was planning on fleeing to return to her life and family in Britain

That's convenient, seems to be the case for every young brown person that goes to join ISIS.

>She a good gurl
>She dindu nuffin

>>It has now been revealed that she was killed in an airstrike in Raqqa
>>Reports indicate she had become disillusioned with the terror group and was planning on fleeing to return to her life and family in Britain

Play with shit, take the hit.

>an easy life filled with sex
Well , it was. But she didn't realise it would be with every goat-fucker Neanderthal from Raqqa,every day.

Best news all week.

Hope it was fucking painful. Some people from my local state secondary went over and died - good riddance

Psyop

>two other friends

What about them?

NAZI FROGS FUCK OFF

i hope her entire stay she was being passed around as fuck meat. she cried and cried. then died.

sweet sweet justice op

too bad she didn't take more friends with her

Funny how her family think she went up and not down when she died.

It's nice when the Universe dispenses those fleeting instances of justice. Only sad part is that there's not a hell for her to burn in and that the other two didn't die as well.

Dailymail seems very quick to openly admit that ISIS supporters are allowed in the UK. Why would any country take her back in?

They will follow her soon enough

Kek wills it!

This.

Run for president. Now! Make this the first thing you do.

>Sultana
>raisin hell
>currant affairs

I hope it hurt the entire time she was dying.

Im confused, like, so ISIS is like a whole lot of really strict muslims yeah? and she went to join them ye? but isnt the whole muslim thing like you fathers owns your ass until he gets 12 goats?

I mean she as a woman had no right to leave her family/father/owner yet she did it anyways to join an even stricter group.

Puts a new low for people doesnt it?

>my sons a Dr
>my own is a faggot on pol
>my daughter lefts a first world country to join a world terror group at 17 to get bombed to death after she got whored out.

NOT LOOKING SO MUCH OF A DISAPPOINTMENT NOW AM I MUM

Psyop
>Dailymail seems very quick to openly admit that ISIS supporters are allowed in the UK. Why would any country take her back in?

It's not that. You look at the makeup of ISIS you have thousands of kids from white countries flocking to join "ISIS". They aren't muslims. They aren't extremists. They're just CIA/MI6 Patsies drawn into the fake construct to try unseat Assad that went out of control. And I don't feel a single shred of pity for these kids and I wish I could have been there to hand out Darwin awards to all of them when the Russian bombs rained down.

She was probably made to believe that her father is a filthy kuffar pig eating dog and that she would be better off in durkadurkastan

I doubt she's even read the scriptures

Anyone with a brain would pay along with their CIA handlers right up until they handed over the cash for a ticket then just walk away. But not these kids.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

She wuz a gud girl. Called to prayer 6 times a day. Wuz getting her life back on track.

you forgot she was on path for her University degree m8

Lol Green is often a Jew last name. I wonder.

Now she has a PhD in being a dead cunt

Great news. We should be encouraging more to go there and then turn the sand around them into glass.

Literally anyone can get a degree nowadays. Especially some minority who gets in helped by affirmative action.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaagagahahagagsgagagagsgagsgsgsgagagahahahahahahahahahshahahhahahaha

Fuck you.

This is beautifull! I hope her family suffers.

>she had become disillusioned with the terror group and was planning on fleeing to return to her life and family in Britain.

So she was getting her life back on track? Aah, that's sad.

Glad she died.

>They're just CIA/MI6 Patsies

Or dumb kids. Go to bed, Australia.

watch us discuss why this is all our fault.

>all the BBC articles saying she "has been FEARED killed"
>all the redpilled comments saying "Why would anyoe fear this piece of shit being dead", "good riddance" etc

She was a literal traitor.

I'm glad she died. May there be more to follow.

If she had have made it back to the UK they would have been forced to accept her with open arms and make sure she had a nice council flat where she could vomit more little jihadis out of her gross cunt.

Does UK have affirmative action?

I know America does the cucks.

WOW... respect

Hopefully the other 2 will be dead soon

so like does she have 99 male virgins plowing her every second now or becomes a sex slave in imaginary ooga booga heaven afterlife thingy

Underrated

Because they're idiots.

Let them go and never let them come back

We have 1 that came back, she was "saved" by kurds. Now she is in jail and her kids got taken to foster care.

>tfw another quintissentially British girl lost

F

UK/Russian alliance when?

So glad she is in hell now. We should send some congratulation cards and flowers to her family!

"Another Sandnigger Dead!"

Underrated

Amen.

>t. white londoner

Rare

Yes, it's very sad, we lost a great intellect.

hahahahahahahahaahahha

She wasn't a traitor though, because her and her family never considered themselves as UK citizens, and here lies the problem.

>someone reposts a picture I made over a year ago
This is such a great feeling

She probably wanted to flee the racist, white Christian land of England away from oppression but probably was going to become a baby breeding machine by ISIS, like in Mad Max Fury Road

>Does UK have affirmative action?
No.
I know America does and hands out degrees like confetti.

WUZ

If she was cute, this story would run for a few days.

Kek's power knows no bounds

God i hope this useless onahole for brain damaged Quran monkeys suffered excruciating pain before dying.

KILL

course she was

sure chief

just like every terrorist in the west is a closet homo obsessed with Hitler

>yawns

daily mail = bbc = the sun = independent = guardian

all the same

gg no re

Nice little spin by the Daily Mail . . . but there is no sympathy in the comments section (surprised they allowed one actually)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3735850/British-jihadi-bride-Kadiza-Sultana-scared-flee-ISIS-public-execution.html

What "reports", they just made this up, didn't they?

I also remember the parents blaming the racist British authorities, police, anybody but themselves when they left.

is the Daily Mail just a trash rag or what?

Every news outlet is.

It tends to be slightly to the right of most papers but the stories are usually blown out of proportion and they like to sensationalise everything!

EAT SHIT

Muslimas get their own husband in heaven.

Poor girl.

Meanwhile on the BBC:

> London schoolgirl 'feared dead in Syria'

What exactly are we afraid of? A dead terrorist is a good thing. Thanks Russia.

>date to remember

WHILE THE HERETICS STILL DRAW BREATH THERE CAN BE NO PEACE

According to leftists, if we keep alienating muslims they will never integrate and become radicalised (didn't know leftists cared about integration).

So basically go full-on Sup Forums on them dune coons.

>white londoner
No such thing

Good news!

All people who go to Syria to join ISIS should be killed. And all people who join Assad or the Peshmerga should receive medals.