INCREASINGLY NERVOUS Simpsons

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS Simpsons

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/media/2015/05/clinton-foundation-donors-include-dozens-of-media-organizations-individuals-207228
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw&list=WL&index=43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is shameful and embarrassing. Who paid for this shit?!

>This skit paid for by the Clinton Foundation

That sure was something

Literally the entire media is in Hillary's pocket.

politico.com/blogs/media/2015/05/clinton-foundation-donors-include-dozens-of-media-organizations-individuals-207228

Huh?

The Simpsons made fun of a politician

WHAT?

This is stupid. Trump's too retarded to use a cell phone.

Also, what's the deal with Marge's VA? Does she have throat and tongue and lung and esophageal cancer? I hope so.

Why aren't the Simpsons divorced? And has Marge ever had an abortion?

I'd actually vote for Trump based on this. Like seriously. He sounds like a real person whereas Clinton is a bitch.

Yes, user. The Billionaire running for president who constantly outsmarts the media sure is a dumbdumb stupidhead.

>I'd actually vote for Trump based on this.

Then you're an idiot.

you can't be serious

No Steinberg, your ideas are shit.

Doesn't this basically say that we're being forced to vote for Hillary because all the women will only vote for a cunt?

>implying they aren't just using each other

Trump gets more attention from media, while media gets more eyeballs on it to see the next wacky thing trump says.

hahaha

based on the commercial than yes, he's just being contrarian.

but Hillery is literally satan so why the fuck would you want her in the god damn office. seriously, she manages to kill off more people to make stalin have a run for his money

I'm very anti-Trump, but that was just awful. Why didn't we all just let the Simpsons die afte rsaeson 10 like they should have?

>Donald Trump has bad hair and his hands are small

Is that really the best they can do?

>President that has a handle on modern communication methods, and doesn't rely on a fucking landline IN CURRENT YEAR
>Hillary doesn't even answer the phone, Bill has to do it for her
>Is a bitch too
>Ad paid for by the DNC and is thus literal propaganda
>Homer is forced to change his vote because his wife disagrees, like all the Bernie voters forced to change because the party would kick them out otherwise
>Literally a metaphor for how everyone in the media and in the elites wants to control your vote and try to get you to support the worst woman ever to be first lady
It's actually very pro-Trump.

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

yes, user, just remove trump. let the lady who accepts hand outs from saudi arabia get into the oval office

Actually, CNN has deliberately stopped airing Trump speeches and press conferences in the last week. They're trying to starve him of media oxygen and only air soundbites of "insults" that they can use to attack him.

>Is that really the best they can do

It's modern simpsons, user. This is the best they can do.

Marge is basically a conservative caricature of a 50s housewife at this point. She has almost no agency and independence of her own. While Lisa is growing up as a free woman, Marge is like Lee Daniel's The Butler character, who plays the role of a house nigger until he realizes he's just a fucking token to the Republicans.

I hate sjw hilshills and I'm 99% voting for trump, but I laughed at the hand joke. Also if you read into it at all it really shits on libs unintentionally.
> hillary all ME ME ME ME
> lib wife withholding sex because her husband has a different point of view
> Homer all but saying "all Democrat men are just voting for Hillary just to get laid"
All in all lib propaganda so bad it refutes itself

May of 2019 can't come soon enough

>trump idolizes hitler and lets china destroy america because he's lazy
>the worst thing hilary does is be kinda cranky
>THIS AD IS CLEARLY PRO-TRUMP

>billionaire

inherited a fortune from daddy, then went bankrupt multiple times and is effective a scam artist.

>outsmarted the media

Name one time. Protip: you can't. Being a retard and outsmarting the media are two different things.

It could be worse, friend. It could be worse.

Remember that Bordertown got shit ratings and cancelled because it was the only show that actively shat on liberals.

Perhaps we're not giving them credit enough? Maybe they're secretly pro-Trump?

It doesn't help that Trump spent a good amount of last year attacking a Fox news woman.

Trudeau go back to bed.

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that people are starting to defend fucking bordertown of all things

>trump
>not retarded

kek. In 1974 Trump was given his dad's $200 million real estate company. If he had done the common sense thing and liquidated it and put it all into the S&P500 and reinvested the dividends, he'd have about $14 billion today.

Instead Trump is having arguments with people like Bloomberg about him being only worth $3 billion. That's about as much as he'd be worth if he put that $200 million into 10 year US Treasury bonds and reinvested the coupon payments, which is basically analogous to doing fucking nothing with your money. Even his constant attention-whoring reality shows pulling in extra crash couldn't come close to making up the different of what a terrible businessman he was.

The guy is a total failure at business who is only notable because for the last 20 years he goes on TV and acts like a teenage girl, thus drawing the viewership of other betas who can't live up to their fathers and act like teenage girls to feel validated.

It combines every lazy attack on Donald Trump into one ad. It's obvious that it's just showing you how everything + the kitchen sink has been thrown at Trump and yet men would still vote for him over a cunt except liberal women won't let them.

>the worst thing hilary does is be kinda cranky

user, she's a woman, her being cranky is literally a universal sin! Did you not pay attention during GROGDAFLEKISCH's visit?

I really dislike Trump but honestly the more the media tries to force an opinion down my throat the more I want to vote for him. This is from someone that's voted straight democrat in every election I've ever been able to vote in. I'm getting really tired of the media's self righteous shit. For Christ's sake stop trying to spin shit and trust that people can make up their own minds.

No, King of the Hill did that very successfully for years.

>If Trump had common sense he'd liquidate literally everything he had in a market that didn't exist until a few years after he inherited his money.

season 30 can't come fast enough

just let it end for fucks sake

He turned a million dollars into a billion, and repaid his loan with interest.

>then went bankrupt multiple times

Coporate bankruptcy is not the same as personal bankruptcy.

>effective a scam artist.

He's good at finding loopholes, and everything he's done has been legal. He's clearly smart enough to exploit and take advantage of the system.

>Name one time

Name one fake scandal they've thrown at him that's actually stuck. Every time the media attacks him, he turns it around and his numbers improve. There's a reason he was called "Teflon Don" even before her ran for President.

Why would you ever think that the media's attacks on Donald Trump are aimed at you? They're literally trying to educate his hordes of supporters, most of whom never graduated high school, and show them just how terrible he'd be. You're not the target of their message.

>there are people on Sup Forums so dumb that they will vote for Trump just to be contrarian

>That episode of The Simpsons where a bunch of young boys are gender shamed with a dongle joke (something that got a man fired in real life) and then a group of women only coders create an AI because they're so smart and awesome
It's amazing how downhill this show has gone.

I can tell this website isn't credible from the url being so fucking long. What the hell

Correct The Record

It really blows my mind that some people completely overlook the fact that she committed a Federal Felony, and got away with it because of her connections

It's something you'd hear from a shithole of a country, only, it makes me think; this couldn't have been the first time

>there are people dumb enough to vote for Clinton

That's the real shocker.

Bordertown wasn't hated here. Just mediocre.

>For Christ's sake stop trying to spin shit and trust that people can make up their own minds.

The problem is that people have made up their minds. Trump has a lot of supporters, and the media is trying to show them why that's a bad thing.

They're shoving it down your throat because it's really fucking important that a walking/talking dumpster fire not become president.

This fucking meme. So Trump should have sold off his family business and thrown everything into the market, hoping nothing goes sour?

Or should he have done what Hillary did and just skim money off of donations for Haiti?

The entire argument is flawed. Basically people use it to say
>Donald Trump is so stupid he worked hard and sweated blood and tears instead of just investing in stocks!
>He could've made a killing in finance like Bernie Maddox!

wat

Trump recieved a 10 million dollar loan from his father and turned it into 10 Billion

You must not be easy to please.

Also you understand that he had multiple businesses running at multiple locations, saw which ones were successful, and claimed bankruptcy for the failed locations. cutting his losses

the fact that he's going against a psychotic megalomaniac (that hasn't said a word of truth in front of a camera who owns 90% of all american news outlets) and managed to become the republican front runner (half and half since they considered him too liberal but he wouldn't risk running independent)

Last word: stop getting your info from fucking facebook. might as well tell me he quoted hitler

>the liberal squealing when Trump glides in and Clinton's off to prison
Cant wait, senpai.

Hillary is basically Dilma with a higher body count.

Thank god they exist. We need more neutral fact-checkers.

(((Libs))) control the media, is this really that surprising?

It wasn't a felony, even the independent investigators concluded that it only violated administrative rules. The problem is that other people have been prosecuted for it when it wasn't a crime solely because the Bush government had to show it was tough on "enemies" accessing secret data.

It's amazing how easy it is to spot Sup Forums users in the comment section

She's committed several. Don't you know anything about the Clinton's? They've been in scandals as long as Bill's been in politics.

Satan would probably make a pretty good president, desu senpai.

Do you keep that copypasta saved or?

>Not knowing Matt Groening has a massive boner for the left.
He's always been a shill. He was just a funnier shill a long time ago. Now it's just sad. It's like what happened to David Letterman.

>thinks the billionaire that hasn't spent a fucking dime on advertisements and marketing is dumber than the lady in pic related

your self righteousness is just pathetic. you can ad hominem all you want, you still offer no real reasons to vote for that psychotic cunt

She'll never go to prison. Donald Trump is basically a Democrat plant. The fact that he actually won is shocking, but he's basically going to turn around and enact a Democratic, Liberal agenda to increase the size of the government, bankrupt Americans, and turn our Supreme Court over to the leftists. He's a fucking Democrat, and has been for decades. Anyone who thinks he's really going to save the Republican party is a fucking idiot, and any conservative who votes for him is a goddamn traitor.

>LOOK! TRUMP IS READING A BOOK BY HITLER! IGNORE THE FACT THAT HIS DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE JEWISH!

>there are people dumb enough to vote for either
>there are people who are still loyal to one part or the other

There may be some anti hill messages, but the trump Stuff is so easy it's like , why not score some easy points? I mean if you can make it funny why not?
But if we are being honest I think it may just be unintentional liberal cognitive dissonance.

>it's really fucking important that a walking/talking dumpster fire not become president.
Clinton, yes we know. make america great again user!

Dang you're right, I am now #FeelingtheJohnson

What? I'm saying that the ads against Trump and all the educated, erudite, and learned journalists and pundits trying to stop Trump are just trying to covnince Trump supporters to stop voting for him. It's not like they're force-feeding anyone sane their facts; you already know them. So ignore the anti-Trump ads, anti-Trump comments, and "spin" and vote for the one woman guaranteed to not sell off America to the Russians.

I don't buy that shit either, dude was born on third acting like he hit a Homerun. I won't detract that he made it to home but fuck trying to romanticize that shit especially since it's shady in the first place.

Fake Jews. They're just beards for his anti-semitism. Also, which daughter? He has two by two different wives.

lol
I handle TS/SI on a regular basis. I can personally tell you if I did what she did, I'd either be in jail for 30+ years, or outright shot.

I've been warned by my supervisor, as have others, that if anyone tried to be funny and pull that private email server int he basement thing, they'd burn us alive.

I dont know what those private investigators are smoking, but Hillary's basement is not a SCIF
I've heard plenty of them, but those get dismissed by the media so hard. This was the one blatant violation they couldn't shower down. Yet they did

>he's a democrat!
>voted republican since the 80's

>Trump is Hitler
>Trump has small hands
>Trump's hair is stupid

I'm so sick of these "jokes" about Donald Trump that have been going on for a fucking year. I might just vote for him just as a fuck you to every liberal.

Don't you mean #GunningForJohnson or #JohnsonCannon?

The frauds nonwithstanding, her exterior policy literally created ISIS. It was her fucking idea to fund rebels with connections to AQ, JAN, IF and every other wackjob cult in Iraq, that the DoD warned multiple times about.

I saw a 13 year old boy beheaded by a group that registers as receiving support from the US last week.

The whole "republican right boot and democrats left boot" meme only works when the republican front is a guy that was being actively attacked by his own party and was asked to run independant since day 1 because they considered him too liberal.

he's literally a centre candidate. democrats just call him a right wing fascist because that's the only thing they can call people.

LET's NOT FORGET THE DEAD LEOPARD IN THE BACKGROUND, BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO DAG TRUMP WITH ANY PUBLICLY DISLIKED INDIVIDUAL WE CAN DRUM UP

>handle TS/SI on a regular basis.
>No verification
Yeah sure user. Dirty City is still voting full Democrat in 2016.

>>Donald Trump is so stupid he worked hard and sweated blood and tears

Is that what betas call being a terrible businessman?

>They're just beards for his anti-semitism.

What anti-semitism? Do you really think he could make money in New York if he hated the Jews?

Well that's a sure damn fiine way to ignore someone's debate against yours.

You can leave the thread and return when you graduate high school and can participate in a political discussion beyond memes

Want me to post my SF86? How about my Badge? My Non-Disclosure Agreement?

What do you think my supervisor would like to print out and show me tomorrow morning?

You think it's that but the REAL reason is you've been brainwashed.
I don't know if they did it on purpose or not but Trump has been on near constant loop for over a year. The constant repetition has made him sink into your mind. You're naturally gravitating towards him now because subconsciously you're at ease with him.
What's the leopard about?

>Terrible businessman
He's a billionaire that grew his family business way beyond what it was when he inherited it.

So censor it

It is listed as vulnerable on the IUCN Red List because leopard populations are declining in large parts of their range. They are threatened by habitat loss and pest control. Their habitats are fragmented and they are illegally hunted so that their pelts may be sold in wildlife trade for medicinal practices and decoration.

>He's a billionaire that grew his family business way beyond what it was when he inherited it.

He did so great at growing it that he'd be richer if he did literally nothing but invest it into 10 year US Treasury bonds.

How does someone with such a massive inheritance fail this hard?

Yes, because that's why Bordertown was cancelled...

Your right she will just sell america to the jews that's way better. I'd have the rooskies over economic migrants everyday

Enterprises are more stable than actions.

>trump wants to avoid a war with russia
>Hillery wants to creep up the borders
>NATO is a failed mision and was meant to be filed with participating allies
>the most the allies have done is pull 2% of their weight while america is basically doing everything
>Trump wants to cut the bullshit, tell the countries that hide behind america to pull their own weight and to stop spending so much on global policing

>Despite the fact that liberals have wanted this since '98 they are against this because he apparently insulted a bunch of evil cultists

Trump is literally a Jew. She's not selling it to Jews, or anybody. Unless this is all some convoluted South Park plot to get Trump in the White House so they can steal the original Declaration of Independence and find the National Treasure.

>Made a ridiculous amount of money through actual efforts rather than gambling it on some new market
>Bad Businessman
I don't follow.

This is either a really sad attempt at reverse psychology or just an 'A for effort' tier of political contemplation