Kino for kids

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
strawpoll.me/13389253
youtube.com/watch?v=GOhnKIVLzOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ywn be Spinelli

I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Finger Spinelli behind Old Rusty. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation,(voice breaking) 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left.

this movie sucked dick
I remember watching it on highschool, what the fuck was that teacher thinking

>all those shitty TV movies they showed in theaters in the late 90s and early 2000s
Is that what really killed 2D animation?

Step out of the way.
True Kino coming through.

One of my friend's dad's is the creator of this show. I haven't met the man himself though she always tells me she'll get me a signed DVD or poster at some point since she knows Recess is one of my favorite cartoons.

Gets me every time.

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Uhh I'm pretty sure one of those things doesn't belong there

Three and a half.

And what's that?

I know this is a joke, but that original quote is pretty heavy, it's basically him admitting that past being a kid, life is miserable.

wait a minute...

That's true, who likes having more responsibilities, growing older, fatter, uglier by the minute, and forced to work until you die?

Lawson did nothing wrong

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Watch as Vince have rough sex with Spinelli on the jungle gym, and clean her out afterwards. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left.

This guy gets it. Watching the Jap movies as an adult isn't bad for admiring the god tier cel animation

lmao

Pokémon 4ever

what race is the brown one, Filipino?

Moist.

Remember that episode where she dressed up?

Secret of NIMH

But Pokémon 2000 is the best one.

fucking kek

HOLY SHIT

What do you think ultimately became of him in life?

Is he like some miserable paper pusher who looks back at the 6th grade as the best years of his life?

Some of favorite bits was the teachers just treating Bob as a normal kid and calling him Robert etc.

>Is he like some miserable paper pusher who looks back at the 6th grade as the best years of his life?
We all know that's what happened.

SOME

BODY

I dont want this feel user

GET IT?!?! ITS A FAKE QUOTE XDDDD

Does anyone else just want to be a stupid useless kid again?

Time use to feel much longer back then

this movie had way too good of a soundtrack man

TJ now

Just rewatched the series, it's so comfy!
The movie was pretty good

Anybody got a link to the original principal quote?

Isn't that just a weirdly mashed together collection of OVAs?

Yes, but the OVA's had great animation. The 2nd one was the best.

Even the principle wants a piece of that

IT'S BEEN

ONE WEEK

True

If Spinelli called you dreamy, of course you'd want a piece of it.

Especially if it was loli Spinelli.

I could get into a second recess movie that get's real dark at the end when you see how miserable they all are now

>TJ is basically his dad now a fat balding plumber with 2 kids of his own and not as much carisma as he thought he had.
>Spinelli is his Italian cow wife that cooks too much food and is anything but tough anymore.
>Mikey is a badly paid music teacher at an elementary school and plays in the amateur theatre on weekends and still single.
>Gretchen is an accountant because turns out she wasn't actually all that smart after elementary school she just always studied a lot and learned it by rote. Meek husband but no kids.
>Vince is an out of shape mechanic with a daughter after his baseball schoolarship ended when he blew his knee out in his freshman year.
>Gus is a drill instructor far way but hates every minute of it. He would rather perm his hair and just draw.

Weren't Spinelli's parents secret agents?

The rest of this makes sense, though. Just change Spinelli becoming a lesbian and not marrying TJ.

>tfw watched this right after school

>you will never be Arnolds voice actor

>Spinelli becoming a lesbian
That is what she would like.
Being a stay at home mom is her true nightmare.

Maybe she shouldn't become fat though. She should be a real Ashley. Perfect wifey so her kids get to go to the private school after elementary

As long as she keeps that sexy voice.

She uses the same voice for Bobby Hill

That twitch marathon a few months ago made all of Sup Forums finally recognize Power Rangers for the kino it is

>Watched every week for badass Digimon the first half
>Watched to see Jeri back to her old self the 2nd half with badass Digimon.

>Digimon is STILL getting anime seasons

How? I thought it died like 10 years ago

never forget

RIP my very first waifu

Remembah Me?

>Digimon
>Watching the poor mans Pokemon

So much this. Almost every father to son moment in this moment makes me tear up. And with good music.

>poor mans pokemon
>superior in every way

What did he meme by this?

that would be known as the truth my man

It was widly agreed in the playground that Tai would kick Ash's ass

I remember even back then everyone thought Ash was an idiot trainer.

I found out the other day that Tamers was written by Chiaki Konaka of all people. I don't remember much of it, is it worth revisiting as an adult?

big caesar was kino episode

holy shit, it's been so long since I've seen this dude

First part is pretty meh
When Leomon dies it gets really good.
Dub made the first 2 seasons a TV show within the show.
Ryo is a mess of a character. The producers forced him in.
Impmon was great

strawpoll.me/13389253

Speaking of Recess, Digimon, and Kim Possible, I'm curious. When do you have to be born to be considered an "early 2000s kid"?

I'll give it a look, sub or dub?

I don't remember much of Nicklad or whatever the fuck his name was... I remember I used to watch it in the rec center lobby with my bros Aaron and Josh at age 7 while waiting for my sister to finish ballet practice. 19 now. Where have the years gone?

Pic makes no sense. Malcolm ended right on a high note like it is supposed to end.
That 70s show already went on for too long and was shit.
Why would you want that to continue. And the PS2 with it's dvd tray, eye toy and rockband, guitar hero + sing star already had the casuals

Malcolm was kino

Nope. Kino is a strictly a Sup Forums-esque meme, kiddo.

Not for kids, but Kīñö nonetheless

Underrated

Glorious French Anime kino

>redit
go back there

Fuck

>6th grade
>best years of his life
>years

Kek.

Damn shame her death was a stereotype

>Gus' dad was literally Garland Briggs
Too bad he got fucking murdered by dopplecoop

>Kino is a strictly a Sup Forums-esque meme, kiddo.
Just like many other old Sup Forums memes that are now "Reddit."

I guarantee most people on this board are too young to know what "the game" was.

Also, you just lost for the first time in seven years.

The game was always unfunny and forced

>The Game can be ended by a declaration from the President of the United States
could we get him to do it?

Most memes are, from Baba Booey, to Bieber hate, to Baneposting.

it fell into obscurity(outside japan) but began a resurgence in popularity around 2012/2013 and has been slowly climbing up since

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=GOhnKIVLzOw

>kino for kids
>no Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
>no Captain Underpants

One of the very few good modern Disney movies.