Who is the best Disney princess and why?

Who is the best Disney princess and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLUsrGim9T0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Princess
disneystore.com/characters/disney-princess/mn/1000016/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgK14cHRJzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vanellope von Schweetz because her cunny tastes sweets.

Vanellope, but not for any idiotic pedo reasons like

Snow White. Who doesn't like her? She was my childhood crush.
Even Hitler liked her.

Good rhyme.

Drossel Von Flugel. Because she is technically a Disney Princess.

A lost mecha Disney Princess.

Tiana ,cause she works hard to get what she wants .

Just pick whichever one you like most and quit asking other people to decide for you user, because I got other shit to worry about.

>No Drossel.
>No Penelope.

Aurora cause she looks like a princess. She wears a crown . Royalty should wear crowns.

mulan was a princess?

My heart belongs to Jasmine.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLUsrGim9T0

Mulan because she has killed hundreds of people.

Moana because I have no idea about her personality.
So I am not disappointed yet.

>No-one ever remembers Eilonwy and Disney actively ignores her

Feels bad, man.

Mulan

Anna, because I get to look at art of her sister and her making out.

>all those token princesses
It's like disney had a checklist on how to stop liberals from calling them racist.
Also, my favorite is Penelope. She is daughterfu.

Ariel forever.

>Penelope
It's Vanellope, you dummies.

top three of the official Princesses for me goes;

1.) Merida

2.) Jasmine

3.) Tiana

mulan because asians have the tightest pussies

following that logic tiana is the worst

Moana

This guy knows what's up

Judy because she's so fucking adorable.

She isn't a princess, you rabbitfucker.

>Elsa
>Anna
>Moana

They aren't official Disney Princesses though

Mulan

What? Anna and Elsa have been part of the official lineup for years. Moana isn't, but will be once her movie drops.

Jasmine
Mulan
Pocahontas

The rest are shit.

What makes Pocahontas a princess? Being chief's daughter?

I wish we talked about Disney's impressive and almost century-spanning library of animated films more often, instead of their princess brand which is maybe ten years old and about tie-in merchandise.

>Anna and Elsa have been part of the official lineup for years.
No, they haven't. They've never been coronated into the Princess line, so they're not a part of the official lineup at all.

The current lineup is Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida. That's it. You can check;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Princess

Anna and Elsa were clearly created to be included into the Princess line, and they have face characters doing meet and greets next to the official Princesses and have even had some toys with the Disney Princess logo on them released by accident, but they're not Disney Princesses, as they've not been officially coronated into the lineup. Disney arranges for special coronation events in the parks, pic related for Merida, so it'd have been in the news if Anna and/or Elsa had been coronated.

I suppose it's because the Princess line is a way to milk the characters for money even when their respective movies aren't popular any more, and as Frozen still sells exceptionally well on its own and is getting a sequel etc, Disney doesn't want to send Elsa and Anna to the Princess lineup just yet

Same as with Mulan; Disney deciding they wanted to add her to the official "Princess" lineup.

I like Belle, because she tried to improve her mind through reading, and Mulan for kicking ass.

Pic related is a more comprehensive lineup

>wikipedia
>reliable source of information
Pick one

>reaching this hard
Well you can go and check the official Disney Princess site as well, princess.disney.com/

You'll find no mention of Elsa or Anna, because they're not official Disney Princesses. The 11-princess official lineup is as stated above.

Or the official Disney store Disney Princess section, again only the 11 official princesses included and no mention of Elsa or Anna

disneystore.com/characters/disney-princess/mn/1000016/

Kida...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgK14cHRJzY

severly underrated

That's as close as anyone's gonna get.

Meg