Medals per capita

This triggers the burger.

Based Michael Phelps alone has more gold medals than most countries have ever gotten in any Olympic Games.

doesn't matter, our athletes are still the best.

this triggers the europoor

oh, this too

tfw Michael Phelps debuted at the Sydney Olympics

oh look, its THIS thread again.

>Kosovo

Top kek,

Burger is triggered

How old is this? Me ma works for the University of Washington that always like to hang dong and they were claiming they were in the top 10 like a year ago

Are others even trying?

Updated pretty recently. just look up world hospital ranking

UK:65m inhabitants
France:67m inhabitants
I remembered their population being like 60-62m, holy shit

You used the nominal numbers for US and the purchasing power parity numbers for the rest of the world. Cheating triggers people. So yes, that should trigger people.

debate this aquaman

>Lithuania
KeK

i dont feel very triggered by that :)

fuck you slovenci

the only people with unfettered access to that care are not americans, because hamburgers are on average far too poor to afford their own healthcare :]

my insurance is global. so i, unlike hamburgers, can afford their healthcare system.

>m-muh per capita

Discount nonwhites and the medals they have won from these numbers, and we're up there.

The per capita game is hard when ~2/5 of our population are basically a foreign entity and most potential Hispanic olympians prefer to try out on the teams or programs of their country of origin for a better shot at placing.

Whatever helps you third world shitters feel like your numbers and country are relevant and matter. If any of your countries actually had any merit to them they'd be as big as the US but, they don't. Instead you shitlords are looking at numbers that skew the facts to make it seem like you matter more than burgervilles. Enjoy your thread.

Why are always the best at everything we do?

>being this butthurt

> /sp trolling on /pol

M80 all of our best athletes aren't even in the Olympics. They are in professional sports, earning tons of cash. And we still crush it.

You need 10 mil people to produce 1 athlete. It would take you 5 of our countries to be even able to get 1 athlete.

Just go back to eating burgers m(SQRT(64-1))

Were still doing pretty well, especially compared to China. But the fact is that you got 2 medals in women's martial arts and another in canoeing doesnt make you good at sports.

>10m people for 1 athlete
>10m

being this fat, jesus america

Lithuania get good

Only thing I would say in defense of any country low on the list js there are a limited number of athletes that can go to the Olympics and you don't know how those who weren't invited would do. For instance if the United States could send 3 apehoop teams they'd get gold, silver and bronze. There are quite a few American athletes who could medal who couldn't qualify for the Olympics.

>canoeing
>athlete
Pick one

It takes 10 million americans to make 1 athlete.

You're a shame to the entire world.

Even UAE who sends their females in full body armor and burkas is better than you.

How can america even compete? Is there a worse nation than murica on this planet? Or is that really the rock bottom this planet has to offer?

>Gold and silver medals are 92.5% silver.
>Gold medals must be plated with at least 6 grams of gold.

The things are junk anyway, at least compared to pre-1912 medals.

We would send more but they put rules in place to stop you from being destroyed by our athletes

There's so many of them, there's 32 swimming medals, there's field hockey, curling, canoeing.

Yea, you need at least 58.5% of hamburgerian alloy to be interested in competing

Rules like must be below 700 pounds and shit.

Just by that rule over 99.9999858815% of america is disqualified

itt: sore losers

14 medals with 20 mill pop. No worries, can give you yanks/chinks/russkies some tips if you'd like.

US logic: be last, still won

we treat children with special needs like that, but what's the difference between them and americans anyway?

I need them to be 100% hamburgerian to give a fuck. None of this alloy shit, you got it?

International PPP is set against US nominal, unless you wanted individual states broken down by PPP within the US.

How's it feel knowing one American sports team is literally more culturally, socially, historically, and economically more import than your country?

Maybe we could apply this same standard to gun deaths? This way when 3 people die from guns in Australia or Canada, both countries with only the population of Texas, it can cancel out Chicago.

fuck yea Slovenija worldwide
sports master race

We have heard of this land where people are so fat they can no longer walk. We sent our top agent Melania to investigate how can this be. Rumor has it, she's so popular they accepted her as their queen because she's one of the only people who doesn't need a mobility scooter. Have you heard of her?