Does this man know much about film?

Does this man know much about film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nscT19W8p7Q
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/9766-The-R-Word
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He manages to see the most bizarre politics in every movie he watches, even when said politics are heavy handed and in your face.

>obese
>diabetic
>lives in a flooded basement
>wrong about literally everything

Blob is Sup Forums incarnate.

doesnt know a fun movie, too up his own arse

>doesn't know a fun movie

He praises Raimi Spiderman though, quite a bit. He did an hour long video on why the first 2 are great.

He gave that shark movie a good review for being a "fun" movie

>bizarre politics
like what?

Reminder that he thinks Halo is for nazis because you're fighting against an alien race filled with diversity.

Marvel Shill

I remember when he first got featured on screwattack. I actually liked some of his early videos, but I stopped watching them when he started going off about feminism and adding fat guy fight scenes with awful special effects to his vids.

No fucking way. Did he really say that?

Would pre-gamergate Bob be popular on Sup Forums if he had survived

Bob was autistic and retarded LONG before Gamergate.

Gamergate was just a great event for motivating Bob to PROVE how stupid and autistic he is.

That time Bob complained that master chief had blue eyes and saw it as a sign as racist.

Yeah, Bob was never playing with a full deck, but the whole Gamergate thing threw him over the edge. Trump being elected destroyed what little sanity he had left. It's kinda sad because he's somewhat capable of providing insight when he isn't freaking about straight white Christian men and Zack Snyder DC comics movies.

I remember his videos being mostly about comic and film history and stuff. After gamergate he dedicated himself to courting the SJW crowd

Just look up it, user.

You probably already know from his twitter posts shared around here that he's an SJW crazy.

you forgot chads... is that why he hates Zach Snyder and DC?

>Trump being elected destroyed what little sanity he had left

You're telling me. Check this shit out.

youtube.com/watch?v=nscT19W8p7Q

I swear he once implied the Marvel movies were better than the DC movies because they were more diverse and less masculine. He seems to hate anything that's even remotely masculine/manly.

>Daily reminder that this fat fuck went full throttle butthurt the night Trump won the election

He knows much about filming himself doing embarrassing things.

Moviebob is Chris Chan.

Anyone remember his Terminator reboot idea

Is this really how writing works? You just write about your interpretation of the work even if it's entirely wrong and not what the creator intended at all?

The importance of authorial intent is a controversial subject in the world of critique

He has a severe complex against anything that reminds him of high school bullies which is literally anything remotely masculine.

Moviebob is that guy that never gets over the fact that someone made fun of him. What's really sad about it is he could have been a champ. Dude has a really good body type for powerlifting; he's like 6,4 and naturally heavy. He squandered all the potential he had at physicality because in high school people were mean to him. He has fucking diabetes.

Nintendones on Sup Forums used to like him back when he was the Game Overthinker and the Wii's #1 internet cheerleader.

A fun game to play with Bob's videos is to count down how long it takes until Trump is mentioned.

>never gets over the fact that someone made fun of him

This could be a legit mental issue. I have autism and I'm the same way. Every instance in my life where someone has harassed or embarrassed me with malicious intent stays with me. I don't get over things easily. This has lead to me avoiding human contact as much as possible because the next time it happens it'll just be another incident to obsess over when I go to bed every night.

Speaking of Bob and mental issues, there's a theory that Bob was the one who wrote this back when he was still on the Escapist's payroll.
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/9766-The-R-Word

you don't have autism you are just insecure and young

It's never made sense to me. You can virtually pull any interpretation out of your ass and project any themes/subtext you want onto any music, movie, game, etc. So if I write an article tomorrow called The Anti-American Themes of Dr. Mario, that's just allowed? I'm allowed to make a living writing complete bullshit?

Reminder that he skipped his Grandmother's funeral because his air conditioner was broken and he had to buy a new one. The man is not right.

I have autism. I also have OCD (a part of my body HAS to be moving and doing something almost every minute of the day, but I manage to sleep somewhat well through medication) and I've even been diagnosed with tourette's on account of rare acts of sudden screaming when I'm really angry or frustrated. Obviously I'm not going to waste my time detailing every aspect of my personality but I assure you I'll never live an independent life. I'm fucked.

It really, really sounds like him but I don't think Bob has ever lived in Chicago or played the game of basketball

>I'm allowed to make a living writing complete bullshit
Like 99% of internet journalism. Clickbait has become a huge industry.

I'm allowed to make a living writing complete bullshit?

Cracked has writers that do it every day.

You sound like a moody teen. Get some exercise and grow up.

Man, if only it were that easy. Being mentally deficient is more complicated than that, however. Be thankful you aren't fucked up like me.

He most likely threw that in and the whole girlfriend thing to get people off the scent. That opening about video game feminism is Bob''s bread and butter

>Bob's most likely a man in his late 30s who's only sexual experience is having his neghole ripped open by uncle badtouch.

What's his name, Sup Forums?

Anyone listen to that podcast he did with his brother?

Bob "Fuck the blue collar, I'm a Mario scholar" Chipman

>opening about video game feminism
Your not wrong, but a lot of the escapist people in those days did that.

He would be Sup Forums's Linkara if he wasn't totally SJW. Still would've been seen as autistic. Maybe Nintendrones might like him.

Bob "If the color is white, then I am your knight" Chipman

bob "gas all the untermench while my ass breaks this bench" chipman

Bob "Voted for Trump, my shotgun goes pump" Chipman

Bob "I have diabetes" Chipman

Bob "If the character is a male, you won't get my sale" Chipman

Bob "Grandma is looking down on me while I beat SMB3" Chipman

Bob "Say nigger and I pull the trigger" Chipman

Didn't he get fired because he kept bringing up GamerGate on every single one of his videos after Screw Attack specifically told him not to?

What the fuck am I looking at?

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

This is honestly where he crossed the line for good. I don't see how anyone other than the most snot nosed college age trust fund brat could read the shit he said about the working class after the election and honestly see him as anything other than a massive loser. You can make as much as Moviebob's patreon working as an apprentice carpenter and he wants to throw stones.

God's cruelest joke.

>loser obsessed with children's video games and superhero movies
>didn't move out of his parents until his 30s because he's a jobless losers
>spends all day on Twitter writing mass-shooter manifestos about how the world will be a better place if most of the country was wiped out and only the "intellectual elite" and "artists" like himself remained

Don't forget about how he tweeted that republicans were "failed humans" that were emotionally warped all while talking about needing a therapist and how his "basement apartment" was flooding.

He could swallow down a film roll like fruit-roll ups, so yes.

Despite all his left-wing derangement he's still one of my favorite movie reviewers

He believes that halo carries white supremacist views because a live action trailer for one of the games showed a kids eyes turn blue after he got the spartan treatment.

Bob "Love Mario and games 8-bit but no subhuman shits" Chipman

Is it true that Bob was molested as a child?

I hate this association of blond hair, blue or green eyes, with white supremacy. People use these features because Black, brown hair and brown eyes is way more common. It's just a more strikingly pretty color.

That was merely an excuse.

It's obvious that the real he reason he didn't attend the funeral was because he wanted to avoid his family.

It's called "lying" user.

He admits as such in his own book. His family hates him, and I'd imagine it's a combination of him living with them until he's in his 30s, and the fact that his dad is probably an average blue collar type dude and his son probably mouthed off about how evil he is or some shit.

Imagine being a normal dude and your kid winds up Bob fucking Chipman.