Shillary BTFO on NBC online poll! Hahahhaahahah

>tfw (((they)) have been rigging the polls but didn't think to rig this one.

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

Shillary BTFO!! Hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/06/poll_will_you_vote_for_hillary_clinton_or_donald_t.html
abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/#respond
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake check this.

Fuck off CTR nigger

Current Results:
Trump 57%
Jill "the gilf" (((stein))) 19%
Shillary 14%

BTFO
T
F
O

fake check this.

>tfw drinking CTR tears

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO
Dont let this slide

Guys I just can't do it anymore
I stuck with trump through the primaries when I thought I knew he had a chance in the general. I was deluding myself then into thinking he had a chance.

I now know why he is losing. It's because he's a bigot. It really made me think about my life and how I was a bigot for supporting him. I am now #WithHer

Please be like me and acknowledge the error you have made here, Sup Forums.

Nice pasta CTR nigger

I'm with you.

Wtf I hate Hillary now

>being this new

Kek says no

holy shit!

Fake data mining poll. NBCPOLL.COM registered June 21st 2016. Whois provides no contact info or registrant name.

This is a fake CTR poll used to glean IP addresses for future retribution...watch.

How much is CTR paying you to shitpost?

Take mine

convinced me jew.

Doesn't matter if the site is not nbc affiliated the normies voting are real check out their facebook comments. This poll is just as "valid" as (((their))) "official" polls

Dont let this slide

Haven't we been rigging it as well lads?

I just checked the comment section again there's like 2200+ comments, it requires a facebook login to post comments. So yea even if nbcpoll.com is fake the people voting are real and they are voting 57% TRUMP 14% Shillary

>104149 votes in 3 days
>104149

It's at 104365 now. Hahaha shillary BTFO

That's a lot of people indeed, still, online polls are not trustworthy, for example this one gives a landslide for the green party:
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/06/poll_will_you_vote_for_hillary_clinton_or_donald_t.html

I'm not saying that Reuters polls are trustworthy though.

bump

Thats the problem with all of these polls. It's not in (((their))) interest to make them accurate or truthful. It's the same with how statistics are twisted to push agendas like the bullshit feminist wagegap and the bullshit 1 in 4 college cunts are raped. It's even like the "scientific studies" that are sponsored by a company with a vested interest, like "blueberries shown to add 3inches to your cock length"* *study sponsored by blueberry growers of America.

one one way I don't want trump but on the other way this cancerous Hillary will ruin the country in a way more insiduous way as she's supported by normies; I want her to loose so bad but can't decide... As a french I however won't have to deal with this problem and I'll just grab so popcorn and enjoy any of the two outcomes

Genuinely curious as to why don't you want trump? He's seriously the most legit candidate we've ever had.

i've literally never seen one of these shills get a get, even tho they've been spamming that image like 24/7 for weeks now

>Hillary behind Trump and Stein
TOP KEK

CTR fags better change their hashtag to #ImWithThird

>Sup Forums rigs a poll
>acts surprised when trump wins

Ok.

rather #I'mWithTurd

That'll come when she shits herself at the first debate.

JOOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

do you think taylor is a throat fucking enthusiast, OP?

I dont get why everyone likes that whore so much
Probably gets gang-banged by niggers nightly

lol, shillary fags rekt

I honestly could she her having rape and bdsm fetishes. Oftentimes powerful people get off on being submissive sexually due to the fact that in their daily lives everyone kisses their ass. So yes i bet she would be down with a brutal throat fuck session if you were alpha enough to date her

Is this satire or is CTR really this lame? I cannot tell.

>New York and California
>Trump still winning big league

Ah, damnit. Got me. Well done, senpai.

are the results fake too?

I can't tell either.
>tfw u don't know whos jewing who anymore

>online polls are not trustworthy
unless Hillary has the lead right?

I think the results are real. The facebook comments look real

Similar results here.

abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/#respond

That one has TRUMP 71% shitllary 5%
BTFO BTFO BTFO
HAHAHHAHAHHAA

There appears to be a landslide happening here.