Has user killed anyone?

Has user killed anyone?

Yes. My old, atheistic self.

461.000+ people, some a few times

Not yet. But sooon.
pic related

mmm

A home intruder. I would justify and say it was because I was protecting my family. But goddamn if it wasen't pleasant to strangle a nignog.

mm self defense here to

Story?

It's a good thing people always assume I'm kidding when I say I killed 461.000+ people

I have over 300 confirmed kills, AMA!

I excecuted a nigger with a kitch knife, it didnt survive......
I cut to deep....
No charges

Story¿

Which game?

How do I get a shitposting job in the fbi? sounds like a dream job to me

I voted for Hillary

twice

You a cop? Why ask such a question? Are you a ghoul?

Not a game.... Gorilla warfare, ive seen him in action

>Nigger breaks into house at the back door (loud as shit)
>Wake up and smack the jiggaboo on the head with a home made mace.
>Turn him over and crush his throat with the haft. (Didn't want blood splatter and shit.)
>Dump human sized turd in meadow/swampish area and dump black label beer over him.
>Go home and make scrambled eggs

This was a few years ago, not worried the slightest.

Then i ejaculated on the face

I work with a sniper. He is up there in kills. Poor guy has a hard time with it.

One time I got out of my car to vomit. Because I was car sick, I stumbled over to the side of the road, and I fell into an open septic tank, I was waist deep in shit and puking. I got scared and pissed myself.

I had to go back into my car naked.

Ill make sure to try and snap the neck on the next one or rip the mouth off....

pssh... nothing personal

Did he metabolise yet?

I've killed god....

Holy fuck bro
Savage

Also black label good choice

If God would've been there to see what a faggot nigger-loving country you live in he would've indeed die

After slay

L-Lads you don't actually live like that do you?

Filthy, filthy man.

I hope you washed the pee off as soon as you got home.

You sound like a nigger

Zimmerman 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sorry for disrupting the topic

are you nietzsche?

X times uve been killed

I've reported all of you to the FBI

I'm not sure, sorta

I hit and killed someone with my car last year.

I was driving on a road that is usually pretty crowded, (even at night which is when the accident happened) but that day it was pretty empty.

td;dr a girl decided to run across the street in all black clothing. I didn't even see her and I would have probably just amused I had hit a racoon or something had my girlfriend not been in the passengers seat and scream out that I hit someone.

Got out of the car, saw that the girl wasn't moving and just called 911. At this stage I was refusing to consider the possibility that I might have just ended a life and was just trying to comfort myself in thinking about how ICBC would react.

She apparently died before the paramedics arrived, as somehow my rear tires had crushed her pelvis or something.
Her parents took it to court, but I wasn't charged with anything as she was revealed to be intoxicated while I had a clean driving record and no alcohol in my blood at the time, which basically killed any chance The realization of knowing that you ended a life of someone that wasn't threatening you or your family in any way still haunts me to this day.

She was a 18 year old girl who probably just assumed I my car was further away than it actually was. I always remember my mom telling me to always drive way below the speed limit as it's the best way to avoid accidents.

I'm honestly still not over it, even today. I didn't want to kill her, she didn't mean any harm to me. Fuck

Nope, white.

Most don't. The black population has cost me too much. I dont even feel bad about demolishing the nig, one less that would undoubtedly threaten a old woman or such in the future.

Not that I know of.

And if I had, I'm still waiting for my money.

Cheap bastards...

>drunk whore disrupting traffic at night
it's not your fault user.

Thats a heavy burden man. I hit an old guy in my car one time, but he bounced off the windscreen and rolled to the deck. He was OK, I was travelling

Whats your story?

Kosovo War veteran here.

I executed an UCK fighter, later found out he was 17 years old.

>killing albanians
based.

She made a shitty decision but I don't think she deserved to die for it, we all make shit decisions, i probably did something just as stupid when I was her age, difference is she was just unlucky.
Yeah, thanks man. After the ruling I was wondering if I should try to make amends with the family or if I should just fuck off. The mother called me a few times after the incident and she was very understanding and didn't put any blame on me. I'd like to think she's at peace, but her husband however probably (and understandably) wants to kill me. I can't even judge as I'd most likely do the same had I been a father in that position, sticking to the idea that "He should have been driving slowly at night". I hope one day he'll call me and say that he's at peace or at the very least that he forgives me but I don't know.

I felt bad a bit, he could've had a family.

But it was war, you have to think like that. If they caught me, they would've cut me alive and harvest my organs and sell it on a black market.

Does dragging a muslim rapist with a group and lynching him in public count as one?

He probably blames himself for not being a better father, since he let his daughter become a slut that gets drunk.

some mosquitos
it was self defence, I swear

You better kill him before he kills you

I stepped on a mouse but he was gonna die anyway I swear. Also I ate a ant once

A dead abo a day keeps the doctor away.

No, unfortunately...

Russia is too cold for mosquitos, silly.

No. But I have probably saved someones life though.

I worked on a busy, noisy construction site and I was inspecting something with a colleague I didnt like when he, too engrossed in the inspection, stepped back onto a track right in front of a speeding heavy wagon. I saw the wagon and grabbed his arm and pull him with all my strength and adrenaline off the track just as the wagon went by. At first he thought I was trying to attack him!

The guy had a wife and too young kids too.

We couldnt stand eachother before that but after we became quite good buddies.

Feels good man tbqh

Are you retarded? Fucking aboo

Why did you execute him

You're a hero

I was on patrol with 3 other comrades.

They started shooting on us (it was two of them), they then realized it was a bad idea and they started running through the mice field.

We eventually caught them, lined them up and shoot them.

Yes.

2x tours in Helmand.

Why?