If Trump doesn't win Americans are retarded and there's no more hope in the world

If Trump doesn't win Americans are retarded and there's no more hope in the world.

bump

if trump doesnt win there truly is no hope

In three months the entire fate of the western world is decided, is there any other way to see it?

95% chance he loses. Get over it. Your candidate is an absolute moron.
>hits Hillary on being establisment
>picks establishment VP

>hits hillary on iraq war vote
>picks VP who voted for the iraq war

>hits hillary on TPP
>shit made in 5 different countries

If he used to have a chance come debate time it's definitely gone now.

And plus, he can't stop saying stupid shit. If he had just kept his mouth shut about the muslim family and shit he wouldn't be down in the polls.

When society breaks down
I will make it my prerogative to find every fucker who took a paycheck from CTR and slit their throats

Agreed.

>he went from double digit leads to down in double digits after the disastrous democratic convention, purely because he said mean things about a muslim family, something his supporters do not give a shit about

sounds about right, trump is finished this time for sure

IF TRUMP DOESNT WIN THEN HE WILL GO ON VACATION AND PROBABLY HAVE ALOT OF SEX WITH IS WIFE AND MAYBE MAKE A BABY
IVANKA WILL BE LAYING ON THE BEACH WITH HER LEGS SPREADY RUBBING OIL OVER HE TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY AND HER LOVELY TITS
AND I WILL CUM ON IVANKAS FACE PROBABLY

>being this dependent on the USA

What a cuckold Europeans are.

>hue hue no one cares about America here
>you r third world country xd
>russia best country

Stupid faggots.

WOW TY FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

ONE CONDOM HAS BEEN INSERTED INTO YOUR VAGINA!

NO NEED FOR CONDOM SIR BECAUSE I HAD A VASECTOMY HEHE

I LOVE THIS SUBREDDIT GUYS HEH PLZ UPVOTE ME THNX

Yeah, we got their info a couple of days ago, you burgers should reintroduce the old British punishment for treason, being drawn and quartered. I think it's appropriate for these people.

NAZIS KILLED JEWISH PEOPLE ASLOT IN WW2 AND DID U KNOW THAT HITLER ALSO LOVED DOGS!!

Dickhead. It's natural that the biggest world power has a significant influence on world affairs.

Bullshit. When society breaks down you'll starve when the hot pockets run out

WOW THAT IS A GREAT COMMENT, UPVOTED! U ARE VERY SMART AND WHICH HARVARD DID U GOTO SIR?

He's not going to win, have you seen the recent polls? lol

WOW THAT RLY MAKES SENSE TO ME !! SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN GOLD HEH ! WHAT BOOKS DO U READ SIR

You can start killing yourself, because he won't win.

SHUT UP U GOOK CUNT FUKN REKT

Yeah it'll suck because I got to go back to college around election time and I'll expect to hear some feminist gloating if she wins. Of course if Trump wins I get to feed on all those millennial tears.

>The USA is a third world country
>Everything you do is wrong
>If it wasn't for DAH JOOZ, you would be nothing
>Everything bad that has happened ever? Thanks, America
>You will collapse any day now. Srsly, it will happen tomorrow after tomorrow
>Plz annex us China/Russia, plz
>You aren't even really a world power. EU, Russia, Scandinavia, China, Canada, etc is you but better in every way
>The USA is just a weak cucked puppet. Israel and dah jooz dah jooz dah jooz dah jooz dah jooz dah jooz dah jooz

Make your minds up, you stupid Sup Forumstards.

Never change Australia. Never change.

>wanting an American GrybauskaitÄ—