Why is he popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DARWAA0y49w
youtube.com/watch?v=sB0luULiZRk
youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es
mediaite.com/online/hamiltons-lin-manuel-miranda-doesnt-like-mike-pence-but-sure-loves-convicted-terrorists/
youtube.com/watch?v=yG_rEqCivn4
soundcloud.com/user-278625237/guns-and-sabotage
youtube.com/watch?v=VrRk5YNAh00
youtube.com/watch?v=IIgtDtn0jzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all i see is a spic with a slaver's outfit

No clue. >Muh rap maybe? Must suck to have hair thinning that bad tho. Looks like a wet dog.

literal who?

HOW DOES A BASTARD

He wrote a successful Broadway show. I can't attest to its quality as I haven't seen it.

ORPHAN

F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y
O N E
N
E
P A P E R S
A
P
E
R
S

Hamilton is pure kino. you're a fucking contrarian if you think otherwise. best money spent on a play ever

he's pretty cute, desu

The best songs are the King George ones.

fite me irl

Because he wrote the defining musical of our generation?

He's also a QT

only faggots and libtards like spending 500$ to sit around smelly people and sniff each others farts for 4 hours

I bet you're not more than 12 inches away from a cumstain, as you type this.

He's the mouse's golden boy be prepared for the next 4 disney movies to have rap.
Nigga wants to be the youngest EGOT of all time

You're Welcome was pretty based

It's cultural appropriation and you're a shitlord.

AND I'M JOSE

Anytime subhumans produce "art" we're supposed to give it praise and awards, not unlike throwing fish at a seal at SeaWorld.

Is that one of the backstreet boys? Howie was it?

>American culture appropriated by an American musical

I know you're being facetious, but you're still an idiot

Colored people playing white founding fathers ain't kosher, friendo.

I think eventually there will be a backlash against all the actual hip hop and rap artists towards this dude. Its going to be pretty comfy

who are the actual hip hop artists?

Why?

>created by an american
>played in the US
>cultural appropriation

you're either fucking stupid or baiting real hard either way fuck you

>defining musical of our generation

How about some FIRE, mestizo!

Name a musical then, faggot.

don't get me wrong I love Wicked but it ain't Hamilton, I'd rank it like this

1. Hamilton
2. Cats
3. Wicked

Did the music for Hamilton and Moana, that in itself should be enough

The people in the music industry who actually made it as musicians and not by some mainstream play featuring an easy to swallow whiter version hip hop and rap parading itself around as actual representation of the current genre zeitgeist. Miranda's stick is essentially designed to appeal to suburbanites and upper-middle class snobs who live comfortably and can afford to go to broadway.

preached some liberal bullshit to mike "ACDC for the LGBT" pence once. libs shit their pants for him ever since

>not ranking Lion King in top 3

Shiggy diggy doo

actual talent

White ass spic proving that anyone can do nigger shit better than niggers.

It was ok, the disney movie holds a special place in my heart that maybe the reason that i wasn't impressed when i saw it as a play

He's a Mutt and he produced a musical which Muttified the founding fathers - Therefore liberals will pretend to adore whatever it is he produces.

That's a strange little fantasy you've concocted.

youtube.com/watch?v=DARWAA0y49w

Can you imagine the nuclear rage if white people started taking all the slave and holocaust movie roles from darkies and jews?

>Ever spending money to go and see a broadway musical

>Especially a novely Rap Musical

Oh boy.

>Cute

He's ugly as sin.

>Founding fathers of the U.S.

>Multi-racial Am

>faggot brown person making liberal propaganda

gee, I wonder why hes so forced

If he gets niglets to crack open a textbook, he can't be all bad.

>implying this isn't just Virtue Signaling: The White Guilt Financed Musical

If you were big into the songs, the broadway cast recordings are 1000% better. Check it out.

>All those white college age bro dudes in the audience
This proves me wrong somehow?

His analysis is spot on.

It's a guy wrapping up palatable liberal politics with cringe worthy appropriations of """"urban"""" music so wealthy boomers can jerk themselves off over how contemporary they are.

It's embarrassing and even worse than Rent.

My nigger. Mufasa is the shit in the musical.
youtube.com/watch?v=sB0luULiZRk

An all white rendition of Uncle Tom's Cabin might be hard to watch

Because he decided to make crappy a show about the founding fathers and not allow whites to audition for any of the main roles except for King George the villain.

I don't get what this video is meant to prove.

Terrible music by a meme core washed up rap group and some gay guy mumbling next to them inaudibly.

why the fuck are all you faggots triggered about Hamilton? Have you even seen it? what the fuck are you bitching about anyway? jfc you're literally no different from sjws

>Rent

I came here to post this...

>this is what all post-Sondheim musicals sound like to straight dudes:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es

My fave Hamilton track is black nigga surplus and the reggae mix about africa

>palatable liberal politics
The founding fathers are liberal propaganda now?

it's for white liberals who don't actually like rap. Seriously it's fucking awful rap

Reminder that Lin Manuel Miranda is a huge fan of unrepentant FALN terrorist, Oscar Lopez Rivera. Miranda offered him a free show after Obama commuted his sentence.

mediaite.com/online/hamiltons-lin-manuel-miranda-doesnt-like-mike-pence-but-sure-loves-convicted-terrorists/

Well. you've certainly put a lot of time into thinking about it. BUuuut. this faggot is a theater fag. Unless he wants to do Hip hop am I missing somthang.

Shut up white boy faggot

I'm not even American and it turns my stomach to see the founding fathers being portrayed by filthy niggers.

go to bed paul

>it's for white liberals who don't actually like rap

As usual, Mr. Show was way ahead of the crowd:

youtube.com/watch?v=yG_rEqCivn4

Have you tried not being a triggered little bitch?

poorfags will never understand this feeling

what a punchable face he has

Is there a good instrumental yet? The Adams shittalk+layfaggot+washington's motifa would be great

Also, KINO

soundcloud.com/user-278625237/guns-and-sabotage

because he was in the best show of all time?
youtube.com/watch?v=VrRk5YNAh00

Have you tried not sucking cock by choice?

>its fucking awful rap
mah nigga . real niggas roll with Stitches

Lion King is just Hamlet with lions

that sounds rad

ITT: Puerto Rican homolust.

>make all of them black and womyn
>not propaganda
really fires up the neurons

White guilt. Damn shame. I saw Hamilton and it was a horrible shitshow. I'm glad I didn't buy the tickets, but the girl that took me was pissed that I said it was pure shit.

>going to a theater to see this shit
>WE WUZ HAMILTON N SHEEIT
did you also get black semen as a popcorn topping?

>Stitches

Patrician choice coming through...

youtube.com/watch?v=IIgtDtn0jzk

Spics get out.

Because of the line "Immigrants, we get the job done." had every left wing liberal furiously masturbating for months when the musical was first released

It's mom rap, which coincidentally is broadways target audience apart from the gays. they wanted a nonthreatening rapper so old liberal women can feel "cool" without the bother of actually having to experience the generally scary, degrading world of rap. throw that in with some muh immigrants, blackwashing propaganda and you have yourself a bonafide hit TM

why can't you faggots separate your bullshit politics aside and appreciate Hamilton as a great musical that it is? what the fuck is wrong with you people?

fuck you

lmao fag

why can't Hamilton separate its bullshit politics from entertainment?

go prep your wife's bull.

>tfw Sup Forums reveals itself to be full of musical fags

I partially agree with him and I'm at least three feet away from the nearest cum-stain.

I liked him on House, but I've not seen anything else he's been on. Oh and Moana was OK, I think he had something to do with that.

>he doesn't appreciate good musicals like The Sound o fMusic, Grease, Rent, Chicago, South Park the Movie, The Lion King, Aladdin, Frozen and Moulin Rouge

Deaf / mute posters need not apply

I can't believe he already has a star in Hollywood. He hit the liberal g spot and they can't stop orgasming.

Politics aside (the actually policies in it are pretty much center-right bullshit) it's a rap musical so it sucks because of its bad rapping

No. That's why reframing their beliefs through a modern liberal lens is "palatable".

It's not going to upset boomers who buy tickets to this sort of thing too much.

Like 2 of those are genuinely good musicals. Jesus you people are pathetic, at least have taste.

Liking musicals is one of the gayest things you can do

literally just behind sucking a real dick

But liberals said we're supposed to cry and scream about cultural appropriation, so...

It's almost gayer desu I know a few gay dudes who are chill and not into faggy musicals

Honestly? Because it's boring and the music sucks.

So all it really has going for it is politics.

Not even memeing. Literally putting arguments aside - I can't appreciate it as a musical because the music is bad and the subject matter (story is a stretch) is boring and told in a boring manner.

All there really is to talk about IS the politics.

He disrespected Mike Pence so he can fuck off. Good thing he'll probably die of AIDS.

makes me mad but it's his form of artistic expression, theatre is one of the purest forms of this. what should make you mad is that the audience for this was very large and also mostly self hating whites.

hard to call it now, but i think this one will not be as fondly remembered as something like wicket even. I hope that newer generations are honestly embarrassed by it.

in the heights was a good musical. not sure about hamilton

Wicked is kino m8

in the heights was about spics in new york is it instantly fails

i was excited when i heard a musical about hamilton was all the rage but then i found out it was all non whites rapping, so clearly it was a stylistic choice i did not want for that type of musical.

theres always 1776 tho

Would you watch the Empire of Dust musical Sup Forums?