International board

>International board
>Hates mixed race people

it's not your fault your mom is coal burning race traitor whore mutt.

I only hate the evil creation of Yakub, the wh*te devil

Not an argument.

yeah this international board would be great if everyone mixed and had the same culture

>come to international board
>create threads exclusive to your countrymen

Mixed people have no history, culture, or identity. How could they possible contribute?

something something blame Sup Forums

>The literal embodiment of an international world
>"I hate it, keep cultures separate"

but it is, you're taking out your anger for not being white on white people
i suggest you stop carrying about you being non white and just enjoy life, you're in US so you have easy acces to fastfood and guns.

If you actually looked at the fucking world you'd realize white people aren't that great

>>International board
>encourages different, unique and well defined cultures
>mocks shitty, diluted multi-culti and diversity
it actually makes sense

if you're non white, racism is natural so people stick to their groups and alienate people from enemy tribe.
We're past primitive era but we still have tribe loyality wired in the back of our heads.

everyone is mixed anyway
pretty grim to imagine i surely have g*rmanic blood in me

it would just be one nation if we all mixed
that wouldn't be international, it would be national

Mixed raced people are soulless consumerists who live without purpose. They represent nothing interesting. Why do you think American flags consistently make the dumbest, least enlightening posts? Why is America's artistic output so shamefully shallow and soulless? It's simple: being a mutt makes you a subhuman. I'm subhuman, you are a subhuman. European nationalities were never meant to mix. Now America is a shithole that nobody respects, its only achievements being brainless consumerism, decadence, and mindless indulgence leading to obesity.

>int hates mixed race people
How new are you?

>Whi ppl are enlightened-posting
Fuck off

>Mixed raced people are soulless consumerists who live without purpose. They represent nothing interesting.
>European nationalities were never meant to mix.
>I base my entire identity on my ethnicity

La criatura...

>that flag
yup, everything checks out.
go oversee another shipment of niggers to europe

Israel has the same problems America does, but at least you are unified by the concept of Jewishness. America has no such thing. It's a country with no honor, bravery, or culture. It's evil. It's disgusting. It deserves to be destroyed forever and be given back to the Natives.

Yes, I think it's obvious an international board would hate nationless people.

>I call black people niggers because I live in fucking poland

Absolute autism

Call me autistic all you want, but I'm not wrong. This country deserves to be destroyed.

>Why do you think American flags consistently make the dumbest, least enlightening posts
It's literally all done for (you)s. I just got 20+ replies a few hours ago just by saying something dumb on purpose

Ok then invite some local natives to your house then kill yourself

me being in pooland doesn't have anything to do with calling those savages what they are, niggers
not black people but niggers. Black people are civllized, normal, hard working, obey the law, niggers that are coming to Europe right now are nothing more but a bunch of subhumans that should be shot the second they were spotted on the med sea.

go buy another BLACKED subscribtion you nigger

Literally me in that pic, mom was bleached hard by c*lt scum

this picute is shoped, this is original but nice try nigger

Can you not take a fucking joke you worthless nu-jack forcing faggot? How fucking thick can you get? I thought I was a relatively stupid before posting here but idiots like you have shown me that the bar is in fact much lower than i could have possibly imagined.

Le 57%

el americano...

>my ethnicity defines my entire culture, not the country I was raised in, the people I interact with, what my family taught me

Sup Forums unironically believes this

t. Country that fetishes their 1950s """"""traditionalist"""" consumerist culture.

la luz extinguido

It's a part of the culture. That's why some people don't like mixing, you're losing that component and starting something new. Which will itself become its own culture with time for better or worse, like how we know Brazil.

>why does an international board member hate mixing nations into a single global entity

you have exactly the same problem. most of you are not serious about your religion these days and just have a vague "jewish identity" and are just as consumerist as any american

this, the shitty generals should be banned already, they serve no purpose

meant for op

JEWISH
POLISH
HOOKERS

test

don't be so angry la creatura, be happy for those braziliians that are white

hello snownigger

hello there "i want white blonde gf" spic

>wanting an assless wh*toid roastie
no thanks

sure sure

>like to exchange with different people
>don't like it when they're all starting to look and behave the same

nothing weird there creatura

Noone wants to see their country turn into USA or Brazil.

this

Wouldn't that be an example as to why multiculturalism doesn't work? If you have self-segregation even amongst a population of young, middle class individuals, good luck trying to prevent that tendency in the broader population.

Yea sure this is why euros so desperately try to copy your model.

I think it's more about hating ugly mutts.
If mixed person is beautiful it's okay.

Incompetent polack-rapebaby please stay out of my BLACK country

that's like saying that because you like kebab you want 200000000 muslims in your country.

What? I don't see any difference in pics.

didn't know russians had their own marcel

But only place where i can most likely find likeminded people and intellectual discussion not limited to the sea of retarded foreigners

>ppp-pp-pppp-poltard-d-ds
here we go again with this fucking faggot

Does it count as mixed race if it's white-jewish?