What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

IDK the guilt from murdering his wife has truly demented him.

Once you get away with murder you turn into a bold cunt.

he wants people to watch his more obscure work

Who can stop this madman!

His new wifes son

He wants people to think he's some kind of movie buff for talking about his "obscure" work. Why not just say RIP? Always something with these goons.

building is "insanity defence" when he inevitably ghosts his wife

you're aFAGGOT

The same thing he means by every single tweet about every single incident - Fuck White People And Fuck Drumpf.

In this instance he's using the death of an elderly film director to complain about white boys on the internet who laugh at him.

>tfw Martin was your favorite Romero film

I can only hope a bunch of people shit on him for shilling in the same tweet about someones death.

What a pedantic faggot. Someone died, this isn't the time to impress twitter about your knowledge of his backcatalog, you tasteless piece of shit. Oh and you definitely murdered your wife.

He also wants to complain about Online Culture which empirically has nothing at all to do with anything regarding Martin or Romero.

He just knows that if he attaches his whining to a post regarding a topical event, more people will look at it.

Always something.

probably because literally everyone else is doing that and saying how the liked the same 3 films of his, there's zero reason to be upset at a film recommendation for a lesser known film from a recently passed directors

basically. everyone knows that one guy who will mention the fucking Crazies or something instead of the Dead films.

>Using someones death to complain about mean people on twitter.
WeW LaD

>being a contrarian faggot is good
>being a contrarian faggot about the films of a recently deceased man is good

wtf is he talking about? Martin was never like that.

All I read was "Something something I killed my last wife".

>haha instead of paying my respects I'll use this opportunity to show everyone how my deep cut tastes are superior

Martin was a terrible movie

The first I've heard of it. I will look for it.

Undeserved kekeroo~

>Not caring about zombies because they are as dead as his dead wife
>caring about vampires because he believes his dead wife can bring back to live as a vampire at any moment and kill him because of what he did to her

Classic Patton

>x dies
>better watch this y movie from x right now!

If online culture is so bad why dosen't he just log off twitter

someone with a tweeter account ask him
>did you kill George Romero just like you killed your wife?
to trigger the cuck

how dare you.

something about his wife being a zombie
its probably already there

It's pretty FUCKING HILARIOUS how only two posters ITT even understood what he was saying and THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE OP

Do you think George Romero would even like Oswalt. Patton seems so week and swarthy.

I like the guy who is complaining he's being direspectful whilst making jokes about his dead wife

It's pretty fucking hilarious how you should be on reddit

11-Year Club there, also made the 10th post on Sup Forums. Also have a four-digit Slashdot account. Also made posts on Usenet in the early 90s. What of it? Pretty sure I could kill you in personal combat, too.

seriously what the fuck is his problem? fucking murdering scumbag.

>swarthy

smarmy.

Maybe user is an elf and a blotchy obese murderer is swarthy in comparison

I ain't here to shame, just correct.

if no one corrects you, you never learn.