Bill Cipher Statue Hunt Thread #37 (Day 12) - Dawn of The Final Day Edition

REMEMBER:
>ONLY THE FIRST AND LAST CLUE MATTER
>JOURNAL 3 IS IRRELEVANT
>"RETURN TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN" REFERS TO THE FIRST CLUE ONLY
>DON'T FORGET TO WATERMARK YOUR FINDINGS

CURRENT CLUE:
"Return to where it all began / The final piece is in your hands / The parchment can be such a tease / The answer's written in the trees"

IMAGE OF THE FIRST CLUE + MAP (full res):
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1469/63/1469631272256.jpg

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS, CLUES, RECAPS AND STREAMS HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

The statue may be in either California or Oregon. So take a trip, find it.

Previously: Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

Other urls found in this thread:

themightfenek.deviantart.com/art/TG-Dipper-comic-624611535
youtu.be/ED0o3vwE7uM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

Good afternoon. In less than an 24 hours, anons from here will join hunters from around the internet. And you will be launching the largest Wacky Races in this history of this CipherHunt.

Cipherhunt -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty distances anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 1st of August, and you will once again be fighting for our name, not from media, oppression, or persecution -- but from Tumblr, Reddit, and Discord.

We're fighting for our right to laugh at them, to not be a joke.

And should we win the day, the 1st of August will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day when Sup Forums declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to jizz on that statue with our MAGA hats on"

A fire, die in it.

ALL RIGHT ALEX

HAND OVER THOSE DELEGATE CLUES

Permission to record the whole thing on camera to post in order to make tumblrinas cry Mr. President?

Why? Mad you didn't get first?

No mad you are being a tard with that stupid joke and being irrelevant.
Also cause a spider bit my dick.

Permission granted, Soldier

Current Corkboard:

I will not disappoint sir.
Alright Boys what do we got so far lay out ground work and relevant info we got. Put those goddamn thinking caps! LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACES!

Fuck yeah. Let's kick those tires and light those fires big daddy.

see
However it does not really matter, we get the clue soon we better wait before we send out our men. Oh also, if the clue is harder than we expect. PIEDMONT PINES

>tfw I read TMoGF as "The Melacholy of Gravity Falls"
>TFW Haruhi + Gravity Falls New Season NEVER EVER
FUCKING WHY BRAIN

Answering shit from the previous thread. Don't mind me.

>What's with the thing next to the you tried sticker? The little video slip? What's that a picture of?
It's a scanned picture of the Waterfalls slide included in the viewfinder from the puzzle clue. It was the only slide that didn't show pictures of Confusion Hill so one of the earlier theories was that the falls (which are including in the opening of the show / beginning) would be an important place to look.
>Also why is the overlay saying 6 fingers instead of just showing the six fingered hand?
I think because the hand was already pinned up a couple times and this particular map was used to match up the lake maps.
Thanks! I just hope that they truly help people brainstorm.
I work on the boards when I really need to take a step back and reanalyze previous theories instead of obsess over the newest one. (Like we all did today)

post 4mason

So let's bring up this.

Michael? isn't that TMOGF?

>Taking 4mason fanart requests while we wait on a lead/clue from Hirsch

LMAO

They were one all along. Alex lied, Dipper's not based on himself. Dipper is a real boy by the name of TMichaelofGravityFalls who Alex uses as a mascot to sell merch on the side. It's why S3 wasn't made.

Faggot never even posted deleted scenes.

Yes and I knew it for years.

>S3 NEVER EVER

HARUHI SUZUMIYA + GRAVITY FALLS FUCKING WHEN

/r/ing this
themightfenek.deviantart.com/art/TG-Dipper-comic-624611535
but 4mason flavored.
is 404

FUCK.
Ok might not post until after sleep though.
Keep the same outfits or got any others you want to see?

Make the colors Sup Forums inspired
Yotusba B > Yotsuba > Photon > Tomorrow
You get the picture.

also, different outfits please.
plus a Yotsuba reference in one of the outfits please.

thanks!

Already in this thread and there's no Alex post mocking us for our stupidity and incompetence.

also, remove the speech bubbles. THANK YOU!

I KNOW RIGHT!
What a HACK!

Let's kick this pig. Leave it squealin' from the feelin'. Oinkin' from the boinkin'.

So did we rule this out or not?

Explain this meme to me and i can promise you the clue today.

I don't even know why you'd think that would have been it.

>only the two bumps match
>had to rotate away from the given orientation to make it fit
>circles line up with nothing

I'm iffy on the circles myself, but I do think it has to match up perfectly and without rotating it.
Do you know how many places in Oregon could match up one small part of the dotted line if we rotate it?
It's a lot. Like, an unreasonable amount of places.
There's a reason we're given the proper orientation, and it's likely the clue we haven't really deciphered yet will give us a location to look to help us narrow it down dramatically.

>checked out these threads a week ago
>thought they were doing pretty well, things happening fast, lots of excitement
Holy shit, they should have just hid it at that cult place when the final episode aired.

Ahh, yes. I see. But I have one question. You say you don't even know why anyone would think that. Would you say that you *literally* don't even?

TUMBLR SPOTTED, THEY'RE HERE PEOPLE, THEY'RE STEALING OUR CLUES, SOUND THE ALARM, SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE, SCRAMBLE!!

Hey has anyone tried overlaying the circles on three sisters mountain range? It looks like it might lead to a clearing a little ways off the road there, but I'm on mobile at work and can't do it myself. Self-admitted shot in the dark, though.

so I guess we are just going to roll over then and wait for this clue insted of solving it like real men baka you guys disgust me

Guys check it out. Butt Park.

jesus fuck guys we're all just DONE??

How was the first clue decoded? Vigenere with keyword pines?

PIEDMONT PARK TIME, LET'S GO OREGON ANONS

Did the last clue need any deciphering or was it written normally?

I bet this happens next convention Alex goes to: A fan will punch him in the groin and as he lays in the fetal asking weakly "Why....?" the fan will piss an X on him and say "Figure out the mystery bitch."

Your appointment with the campaign should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with The Dahnald.
>I take it he was agreeable?
He didn't really have a choice.
>Has he been nominated?
Oh yes. Most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the delegates, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
>This election... the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

The people who can't physically go out are pretty much done, because anons stopped listening to our suggestions and trying to give input thousands of years ago.

Could trees just be a vigenere keyword? Maybe some clues decode again with that?

youtu.be/ED0o3vwE7uM
Better lyrics then the fucking meme you guys keep posting

Is everyone just waiting for a chance to go a specific location/s? or is there no progress because we can't solve something? I've only kind of been paying attention,

This is shit too. The theme shouldn't have lyrics.

thumb shows north

Alex if you want to give a hint do it on your twitter

>this show ends
>other cartoons i like start getting canned
jesus fuck

As long as I'm able to watch Rick and Morty season 3, I'm fine with any other cartoon getting canned.

YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT NOW, LADDY

I really don't want those tumblrinas to find the statue first. I'm willing to give you guys the clue a couple hours ahead of everyone else if you're interested.

No. If we're going to Dick Dastardly this Wacky Race, we'll cheat fair and square, like the gods intended.

Suit yourself. Everyone will get the clue at the same time today then.

I don't know who you are or if you actually have a clue but if you do then, yeah post it here first. thanks.

>letting one user decide for Sup Forums
idiot boy

Hey, first come, first serve. From what I've been reading on the Hunt threads, it seems like most people don't want a clue. I thought you were all planning on voting "no" on the Twitter poll today?

stop baiting, fag

Not baiting, just trying to help you guys beat everyone else to the statue.

Do it, Dana. Give us the clue.

ITS MONDAY! GRAB SOME SNACKS, GAS UP YOUR CAR AND BE PREPARED FOR WACKY RACES OREGONFAGS AND CALIFAGS

Hint for the final clue: Try changing your perspective

Tumblr is among us. I can smell them.

Keep in mind that "anonymous clues" can easily be other sites leading us off onto wild chases so that we're distracted from the real location. Don't believe me? I suggest you check the other threads.

Anyway, I'm here for the shitshow. MAGA cap or no, Sup Forums finding it will make people go into meltdown.

The fuck? You even know how to cheat good and proper you dickslap?
Ignore them Alex, they're prpbably from tumblr, theyve been hopping on trying to get us to give up with really lame mind games. give us the clue first!

Angling the first clue? We already did that.

It's a little more than angling. You guys are on the right track with the tree coordinates, you're just not looking at them correctly.

>Try changing your perspective

Imagine the shitstorm if this suddenly turned up on Alex's twitter as the clue.

>alex
are you literally 13

>Talking shit about the double D on Sup Forums of all places.

See this? This is how I know you don't belong.

Source: my steaming asshole

I am understandably skeptical of that claim. Can I get a closer look at that source?

Thank you, Dana.
TREES CONFIRMED FOR VIGENERE CIPHER KEYWORD

You can choose to believe me or not, I don't really care. I'm just trying to give you guys a head start.

I know I cheated your mom last night. And much like this race, I came in first then bailed.

Could someone switch the latitude and longitude the coordinates had?

If this is true then great, that's really nice of you.
If you're just trying to distract us from the hunt then I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror and decide if this is the person you want to be.

That's odd. I fucked his mom too. Just like this hunt, I had an audience on periscope before I ended up rubbing my head before giving up.

Its written backwards perhaps?

it's been half an hour and no one's following up on this? way to go guys

its not dana

Too vague.

We did that a few days ago.

That sounds like a possibility
The answer really is written in the trees you guys. We just have to change our perspective a bit.

I remember one user using lines on the trees and converting each line to an alphabet. Forgot where that image is though.

did we reverse the coordinates?

Somebody do this

fuck off

Why is this thread full of lazy people who can't do things themselves.

They just post
>somebody do this
>GOGOGOGO!

Try it

Does anyone know the originail coordinates and how they were plugged in?

do we know when the hint is being posted?

So fold it into a hat like Mabel did on the Gravity Falls Founder's Day episode?

catch
up
fag

Lurk
Moar
Newfag

I wouldn't know what to decode. If you tell me what to try it on I will. I was trying to see if the last clue had to be decoded or not, but no one answered. Any ideas?

we got the hint early

gullibe

I mean sure it could be legit but stop taking it legit already and saying it's alex/dana on the fucking spot

Oh my god
Discord is unbearable