Red pill me on flags

Redpill me on flags Sup Forums

Why are so many of them generic 3 stripe flags
>Ireland
>Italy
>Germany

Why no unique design, a bird, national flower, anything?
>Mexico
>USA
>Canada even
>Britain,etc
Why is it so common?

Also, what do the colors on your stripe flag represent, is it meaningful? Or generic crap?

The green is our jungles.
The yellow our gold.
The blue our rivers.
The stars our states.
The stripe is just a lie.

Swiss flag originated from the war flag of the Holy Roman Empire

Union Jack represents a Union Jack
Southern Cross represents Southern Cross
Commonwealth Star represents the states and territories of Straya
Dunno what the blue background is

the "global cutural revolution" of the 1960's spearheaded by the american babyboomers.

it wasn't just country flags, it was other symbols as well, Brutalism in buildings was more popular than ever, everything was made into a lower standard.

Probably telling ya to stay outta the fucking water mate.

Well I learned something new about esti today

You get a pass,have a fox

They needed to be recognisable from great distance so most are simple and straightforward.

Hope the foxes in our forests do not gas him for being invading illegal alien trying to culturally "enrich" local population.

I think

White is for the king.
Blue and red for Paris.

It has an historical significance I guess. We had a few flags along our history. One of them was in fact all white. Fucked some serious shit up with that one too.

More like
>leprechauns
>alcoholism
>potatos

Mine is Austria flag who went super saiyan

>Britain
It's just 3 crosses slapped together m8
> just three stripes
These stripes often have some deeper meaning. For example red, white and blue in east European flags are colors of Panslavism.
> unique design
Flags don't have to be beautiful. Beautiful flags are nice but hard to mass produce and you have to realise that a lot of them were made by poor people during some uprising and thus can't. be really perfect.
> bird, flower
That's gay
> meaning of my flag
>Red and white
Former flag (before poland stole it)
>Blue
We put it there to make it different than Poland.

Basically all vertical 3 stripes flags are a plahiarism of the French flag

A fucking leaf = A symbol that appeared on both Ontario and Quebec's coats of arms
Red = England
White = France

So our flag is quite literally one giant compromise between the English and French settlers who otherwise wanted to kill each other pretty much.

Fun fact: The split between the two colors (1/4, 1/2, 1/4 widths) is called a Canadian pale, which popularized the design. And it has nothing to do with oceans, since technically we border 3 of them.

a leader of warriors bled and died on a white sheet of cloth. Later that cloth was brought as a banner in battle. Thus our flag was born.

>be danefag
>invent flag

Are any of you even trying anymore?

>Criticises flags
>Copied their flag from Liberia and Malaysia

Top kek

Straya copied flag from NZ

Get a new flag