Texas here

about two years ago, I finally unlocked normie mode and got a practice gf. 27 years old, started making up for the massive amounts of sex I missed. None of our friends or family cared, y'all probably don't either. But fast forward to today, and our daughter is six months old.

She's the sweetest, happiest, cutest, smartest most fun baby you can possibly imagine, and I say that fully acknowledging that most babies are ugly, terrible, crying pieces of shit that ruin the lives of single people - aka the friends many of us use to have.

here's the point. Both our families are full of insane fucking liberals who think we should have just had an abortion. Imo, the choice you make is your business, christianity whatever, don't give a shit. we had the baby and it turned out perfect, fuck you. making this shit work ain't easy, we aren't even married, we are definitely working class, but we are sticking together, I'm working two jobs now and they all really seem butthurt as fuck about it all. The first six months literally nobody has ever even babysat or brought us diapers or food, I bought all the car seat and crib and stroller etc shit myself bc the baby shower was 25 people spending $10 at target on baby clothes with slipknot logos and shit. It's absurdly fucking retarded. me and my daughter's mother both grew up with our grandparents buying our parents a house and watching us for days, weeks, and months at a time through the years, teaching us values while our parents worked and had fun and lived normal lives.

My question is this: how can I redpill these faggots into not caring about their smartphones etc liberal msm shit more than their own fucking flesh and blood grandchild? Literally straight up hiltard voters. I know the pokemon and fallout days are over but it'd be really fucking nice if like once a week I could knock out some yard work while my gf does the laundry without one of us having to worry about the baby.

Pic won't be related... momma lurks reddit :(

Your family warned you it would be difficult to care for a child in your circumstances. Now you're trying to dump responsibility on them? Get fucked. Nobody should care for anything your gf shat out unless they want to.

have you tried asking them to babysit?

nice blog op.

I have no advice for you sorry.

Shocked this faggy story didn't end up with you hanging out with your daughters father

Hello Odessa, Texas I missed you

>has kids
>expect others to foot the responsibility

maybe you should have had that abortion if you couldn't handle it on your own.

>t. 4'3" 30 year old unemployed anime-loving male in the heart of Tokyo
Lol this is why Japan has an otaku problem

I don't believe there's any way to convince them, OP, yet you sound like a dedicated father and that is respectable and definitely a great thing to do, unlike Japan, which has never done anything great and never will do anything great.

I can only suggest you tell them how you feel and make them listen to you, and if they don't cooperate, screw em.

Wow so edgy and selfish. You guys go outside much? Be honest now...

Post birth abortion plz.

>expects others to foot the responsibility
I guess you're right.

I should have just killed her. Only millionaires should have children.

yes i go outside, and my girlfriend takes birth control so i dont end up like you, crying about other people not wanting to look after my kids for me on an anime imageboard.

>Shocked this faggy story didn't end up with you hanging out with your daughters father
>this faggy story
>didnt't end up with you hanging
>your daughters father

Yeah this guy checks out OP

>my family is shit

I'm sorry to hear that OP, I wish I could help you but I have zero experience with a shitty liberal family.

It sounds like your family fucking sucks. Shameful people. If they have any semblance of decency, they will regret their decisions in the future.

>Implying I am op
And ignorant too?

>I finally unlocked normie mode
>None of our friends or family cared

You were always normie mode

>shitty liberal family
Where did the baby boomers go wrong though?

You should not have had children until you were ready for the responsibility.
Your logic about "well I wish somebody would help" isn't much different than a kid getting his first dog. Be prepared to train the dog, scoop poop, and manage him with your normal life or don't get the dog at all. Or be prepared to pay someone to do it for you. Your family doesn't owe you anything if they didn't volunteer beforehand. You made the decision to nut without a rubber and she was complicit. Luckily for you your baby is compliant. Imagine the amount of people who have babies that aren't. Be thankful your baby is healthy and you have work, leave your spite about "family support" next to the condom you should have used.

>my daughter's mother

this.

is what's wrong with the white race.
>.02 has been added to your account

>People shouldn't care about their family
You are everything wrong with the current generation.

Never ask /pol for advice even tho you might feel you mentally belong here. Go to /adv instead.
People here love complaining and putting others down, its what makes it fun to lurk, but don't expect them to do anything else for you.

It sounds like all you really want is reassurance that what you're doing is right and good.

And I wonder why you want that. Also why do you assume your friends and family don't care about you when you are clearly living your own life?

Listen when you have a child that becomes your life from then on. You just don't have time for friends. Think about all the time when your friends had a child, did you give a shit or have the understanding of what they were going through to help them out? Are they currently tok busy themselves to talk to you occasionally?

Please don't fucking answer the question in a post I'm only stating these for you too think yourself, don't justify yourself on here. All you really want is self assurance, and you aren't going to break from stress so just calm the fuck down.

He's probably too far gone to have that sort of self awareness.

>momma lurks reddit
Should have aborted

Oh, and advice... Make it attractive for your family to help you, offer a favor back, make sure you load up on treats for any one visiting. Make babysitting or helping out appear noble an worthwhile.
If you just demand it, guilttrip them or constanty give them shit for their lifestyle, then how can you expect them to care about yours.

Epic blog post, upvoted :^)

If your family didn't change their minds when they saw your daughters smiling face, I doubt anything you say will convince them.

Honestly, you seem like a really good candidate for defoo.

>muh white race
You didn't procreate on purpose, it was unintentional, now you think it's somebody else's responsibility to help you.
Sure, it's bullshit your own family won't help you because families should help each other, but if you were really concerned about raising a kid you would have planned for it.
That job is yours now.
Jesus Christ make some friends or something, plenty of my friends and relatives under 30 have had kids and people fight over babysitting the kid. Do you really not know anybody that wants to babysit your perfect babby for an afternoon?

Talk to your fathers
Childs need a lot of support in their first months, brain development, motor skills, etc
Also if you play more with your kid he will sleep longer

Your family sounds like pieces of shit.

You need to write a speech worthy of Trump, telling them how they are shit libs who care more about some niggers right to abort their baby than they do about their own blood.

Tell them they are living proof that Hillary supporters are garbage.

Then serve them with a restraining order.

I know it's hard dude, I have small kids myself and it's not easy. It gets better though.

Your parents sound like dickheads.

>the baby shower was 25 people spending $10 at target on baby clothes with slipknot logos and shit
tell them they need to show more "juggalove"