en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB

Ex KGB expat here.

AMAA
(Ask Me Almost Anything)

Suka blyats

post prove, faggot

Please ask nicely.

cпacибo

Who was your favourite leader? Brehznev?

How much did Tito piss off the Kremlin?

Fine, would you please post proof, Mr OP sir?

Sūka blet nachui, ką čia dirbi??

>Who was your favourite leader? Brehznev?

Brehznev had his problems but he was definitely a piece of дepьмo

>How much did Tito piss off the Kremlin?

After the release of the documents, our whole department was after him.

> (You)
>Fine, would you please post proof, Mr OP sir?

This is my grandfather Aleksei_Myagkov in 1977.
(Pic related. I am posting for him he is of old age)

> (You)
>Sūka blet nachui, ką čia dirbi??

ycпoкoйcя, пoжaлyйcтa

Appreciate you posting.

What do you miss most about CCCP?

What do you miss least?

sorry for asking the obvious, but what do you feel about the glorious US of A?

>Appreciate you posting.

You are very welcome!

>What do you miss most about CCCP?

The free healthcare, government jobs, more controlled youth and education was extremely important to consider for the youth.

What I see in the United States is complete freedom and I am still getting used to it.

>What do you miss least?

The mind games and the constant alertness. When I was in the KGB, we were always on our toes and imminent threat of nuclear war between CCCP and USA made us paranoid.

>sorry for asking the obvious, but what do you feel about the glorious US of A?

I really like this country and have been here for a very long time and I'm thankful to have been given the opportunity to stay alive here.

I really think USA is one of the best countries in the world, but it really needs to be a little more conservative. Liberalism is a disease and Marxism looks good on paper, once the public relies too heavily on government aid, it just starts to implode and it will never survive.

The constant need to invent and competition only happens in capitalist or semi-capitalist countries. USA is not really a full-fledged capitalist country, but it is the closest to it in the world.

Do you pay attention to current Russian politics?

Is there anyone who stands out as a good successor to Putin? I personally like Lavrov, and prefer him to Medvedev should Putin retire.

>Do you pay attention to current Russian politics?

I do, but my old age forbids me from being intense about it.

>Is there anyone who stands out as a good successor to Putin? I personally like Lavrov, and prefer him to Medvedev should Putin retire.

I do like Lavrov, but Putin is a strong leader and if he is replaced, many things could go wrong. Putin just wants to make Russia strong and prosperous.

Whats your opinion on Communism, should it be implemented in the US?
Same with Capitalism.

>should it be implemented in the US
No, never.

Do you have any situations from work that you regret? Or to put it another way, if you had your time again, would you have done everything the same again?

Thats what i fucking like to hear!
God bless your pappy, that is if he belived in god?

seems legit

what happened to yuri bezmenov

show proof with time stamp faggot

Is there a time in history that you recall where the western Main Stream Media (and the government for that matter) blatantly lied to the people about a significant event? For example, what was Russian media saying about the JFK assassination vs what the US media was saying? Or 9/11?

OP might be on a break. Hope he comes back

твoй мaмaшy ипaл

Is OP the "Jack Barsky" that was on 60 Minutes a while back? The guy who worked as a computer engineer for IBM until the FBI busted him and got him to work for the West?

Just in case OP returns. How did you end up in the west? Did you go into exile?

пиздeж

Come back, op!

Bump