Ask a Rosicrucian Anything

I'll answer anything while I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOCdFDXe5jQ
archive.org/details/Amorc-TheRosicrucians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am special snowflake, AMA: the Thread

wtf is Rosicrucian?

What are the books called that you get in the mail or online?

What subject is the sixth degree on?

Any book by Michael Tsarion
We are "genetic hygienist" if you know what I'm saying
Says the Luxembourg

What do you call degrees 10 thru 12?

Nope!

LIAR!

YOU ARE NOT A ROSICRUCIAN!

>genetic hygienist"
can i join?

Yes, you can help us by sterilizing yourself.
You're just jealous.

What is your Rosicrucian public name? Where did you get it?

>you can help us by sterilizing yourself.
but what if i have good genetics?

No. I am a Rosicrucian.

Just join if you want to be a fanboy. Wtf?

What's a Rosicrucian?

>Browse Sup Forums
>Have good jeans
Pick one kid.

What anime is this qt from?

you're on Sup Forums too buddy

Fuck off mate. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere that wants you.

Oh shit found a whole bunch!

OP knows fuck all. Im. Rosicrucian. It is a philosophical and mystic order with traditions that go back to Egypt

>You're just jealous

Confirmed for kike

toe hoe
psh, you got it all wrong. Sup Forums's on me

L RON HUBBARD was a rosicrucian

So am I, what about it?

No your not. If you were, you could tell me your public RC name and where you got it. You cant

Does it actually mean anything? Why should I care about it?

Do you have a local group?

My public RC name is Cocktavious Smith. The work cocktavious comes from the work octave which represents the musical harmony of the word of the the bird. Smith obviously means a forger. Therefore my name is word forger.

Well, some assume there is a political cabal that is rosicrucian. Look at youtube for georgia guide stones

Wrong language. Try harder.

There is an AMORC website. Temple is in san jose ca.

If you are part of it, tell me why it is relevant. Unless you are are peon and weren't clued in.

My initiation ritual involved me having the astral project and have sex with a succubus called Lilith. They also wear kilts.

god why san jose

There many rosicrician groups though, so you could shop around if ya want. Its a public domain name, so you get a mixed bag. Best to just study yggdrasil and the old heathen ways along with philosophy at university. That jew kabbalah shit is dull and foreign

Its important to those trying to develop their intuitive faculty. Insight

Full of shit.

Kek. Funny though

Thats where h spenser lewis built it

hey say what you want about kabbalah but that shit predicted the six gorillion.

are these esoteric studies? I've curious because I'm a former atheist and I've been getting into eastern religion/older forms of western religion.
I've got the philosophy down though.

Do you take it seriously, or is it just a name for you?

I do take a lot of it seriously... Cont...

It is all esoteric study. It is not even a requirement to believe in god. One should acknowledge things greater than themselves though.

There is no dogma but people come with many religious faiths and magnify them.

If you are serious, then hear me out.

If you want to find a real path to divinity, be sure that it isn't being directed by the prideful. Go to a place where people are going to hate you for it and publicly attack you, as there, the followers will be more serious then anywhere else.

How fucking vague.

What is it?

I agree. Rosicrucianism is a collective, in a sense, so be careful not to lose your individuality along the way. Individuality is the creative spark. Collectivism is the dull blade.

Its an Order. A study society in the mystical studies. Its a group of people. Its a tradition. Its a place to develop insight.

OP is an imposter.

I think this is great. There is so much inauthenticity within popular religion that it degrades the spirits by not awakening it.

I do believe in God in a sense, but not the way christians do. I believe that there is absolute truth, and therefore we can understand it.

Thanks for your imput.

How do you feel about the akashic records?

Not my thread. Call them in eight hours. AMORC. Ask them what to do. Odin says, "you cant win battles in bed."

Well, ive known many people who tapped the akashic record. Im not going to tell you my experience because its too long of a story, but its very real. Very real!

If I was an imposter, then how did I get these dubs?

Just join. Be honest with the people and join. I think university philo is better though

My father is a Rosicrucian.

It's just a bunch of old guys that meet up once a month and go home claiming to be able to control themselves in their dreams.

Pretty boring tbqh desu
At least he'd always bring home these awesome incenses from his Rosicrucian meetings that smelled awesome. I'd always steal them from his office and burn them in my room.

>university philo

It's okay. The lack of authority detracts from it, for me. I stopped doing philosophy after I found theology and the like. Plus I actually want a job.

I have a question before i leave:

Was it you that wanted to post this thread? Maybe it was somthing else, something not you. Think about that.
youtu.be/qOCdFDXe5jQ

Its called four rose. It smells awesome. Get it in Britain or France

No. I actually just watched a single documentary. Now I'm up to date on everything.

Trismegistus smiles upon me.

Can you say the same?

We find you.

You could send a reputable link or something. I'm not interested in platitudes.

>not astral projecting yourself into the Akashic records to commune with Manley P. Hall in the Hollow Earth

You could have chosen to really live

Yeah, I still go over to his house sometimes to just take a couple if I've had a rough week.

Is it blasphemous to have a non-Rosicrucian burn/use them? Are they only meant to be used by members? I'd ask my father but I don't want him to get all paranoid of me stealing his incense and start hiding them

I am a freemason and what is this

Your father knows already

>not watching your children through guided meditation/plane walking

I want you to stare into this candle, and see a rose...

I will stop there but your father watches you very closely in the astral realm.

So be it
archive.org/details/Amorc-TheRosicrucians

The Rose Croix have drunk DEEP from the wells of Freemasonry

No. Four rose is worth stealing. Lol

Solomon and Hiram i presume.

Im looking down through that hole into the holy of holies and see an ark. I then remeber that i am Norse, not Jew.

Have you ever dated a Columbe?

I have, she was the most perfect creature when I met her. Flawless. When I met her.

But a quick and dirty introduction to Chaos Magick got those pure white panties down around her knees faster then you can say check out our planetarium exhibit on Hermetics...

No comment. You could be her posing as a dude for laughs

Which branch TRF, AMORC fags, or something more substantial?

Letty. That was her name. Ask around AMORC headquarters (not the french one) and you will see :)

My father honestly probably doesn't give enough of a shit about me to look over me through the astral realm. As long as I stay university and stay straight, I really don't see him spending his out of body experiences doing boring shit like that.

I'd assume he's more into looking into the lives of his potential partners, since he's been looking for a new wife/relationship for a while haha
Thank God, I didn't want to be in danger of some curse.

Kek!!!
Much respect. Did you smell her rose?

You are guarded by night and day by unseen forces.

Don't worry about it.

Will there be a habbeing on 8/14/16 (this sunday) OP?

Why are you a satanic powermongering fag ?

Sorry. I cant help you on that. You will find it. We judge by intention.

So just LARPing, "frater"?

care to elaborate?

No. Nov. 8th and the week before. Violence.

>ancient swastika
Ayy yo, hol up.

I was the Aries to her Virgo!

Not me... Pic related

Guess my degree

I been there when I was a kid.
Seemed pretty gay, tbqh fampai.

Heritage rose garden, Saturday 10:00 am

Yea. Gay sex everywhere. Its totally degenerate.

Lmao i coulda told you that, i see you're LARPing then :^\

Ill consider it. Coffee on you. Park ave, right?

Question:

Like i said, my dad is a Rosicrucian but he always went to Catholic Mass and I'm pretty sure he still does.

I'd assume not all Rosicrucian's are Catholic, so are there certain denominations of Christianity that are acceptable to the group or is any church allowed? Also are there any actual differences in your interpretations of Christ's teachings or is the society mainly focused on just the concept/usage of out of body experiences?

Just joking around.

Pretty acurate. Yea, im Asatru now. Im pretty deep in it.

Down on Taylor street yeah

What a small world, see you in the AM

Not a clue. Looks in the style of GRC, but obviously couldn't be.

>so are there certain denominations of Christianity that are acceptable to the group or is any church allowed?
Depends on the Rosicrucian group. Mine for example doesn't permit Mormons or anything too... eccentric.
>Also are there any actual differences in your interpretations of Christ's teachings
Yes, no, depends. Rosicrucianism is mostly about learning, especially if it can be philanthropic in the process.
Ie. RCs started out as wandering doctors who would do their work for free for the chance to learn more about the human body, and would then communicate what they learned to their Fratres.

Its the really high one. Im not supposed to say. Oaths and all that jazz

Yea. There is a brilliant documentary on the history. Its hard to say that Rosicrucians even really existed. Like i daid, i prefer uni philo studies and norse culture.

Thanks for the replies. I'm now genuinely curious. I wish I hadn't dismissed what my dad told me back when I lived with him as the rants of someone going through mid life crisis.

I'll head over to his place this week to get some first hand info.

Well, it will fun at least to snoop around. I really love the museum in san jose.

>999 likes

San Jose?

Holy shit, no wonder he was always taking "business trips" down there. Damn, this is like learning about a side of him I didn't even know existed.