NATO civil war when?

NATO civil war when?

Other urls found in this thread:

nsarchive2.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb538-Cold-War-Nuclear-Target-List-Declassified-First-Ever/documents/1st city list complete.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My money's on red.
Also India would be red or neutral and the Pakis would be green.

>we get to fucking destroy and reconquer Ecu*dor

Red has more nukes. Red wins.

Let's pretend there are laser shield that target and eliminate nukes in the air within seconds and render it a useless weapon.

Each side has enough nukes to blow the other side back into the Iron Age.

With those nukes no one wins.
That being said.. Green actually outclasses red in delivery systems of nukes.

As both USA and UK have multiple subs around the globe with enough nukes to destroy all of Europe. India is also developing subs too.

Russia has these as well, but China, Norks, French, and Pakis don't.

All countries have ICBM's, and are about equal in delivery systems, aside from the Norks who are decades behind all of the others.

However, for the third delivery option (airplanes) USA and UK actually win this category hands down. As we hold pacific islands (via Compact of Free Association), Japan, Britain, Iceland, and strategic points in CA/ME.

Not to mention green heavily outclasses red in the ability to shoot down nukes. Albeit this will only be a small factor in a full-scale nuclear engagement.

Green then. America invests so much in its military that it'd be embarrassing if they didn't have the means to suppress red. And India has as much manpower as China.

Let's pretend everyone invested in their military as much as they could and not spending it on immigrants from the third world.

>not conscripting all third world immigrants into the army
This is why red's gonna lose

If 1 single nuke is used, we can say bye-bye to Earth

>Switzerland picking a side
Good Grief user are you retarded

Then it mostly becomes a fight between Russia/France/China and USA/UK/India and the outcome is unclear.

My strategy is to immediately relocate to Australia. Nuke it all you want, it ain't gonna look any different and some part of it will still be habitable.

Welp, RIP Iberia

surviving the aftermath of a nuclear war is probably worse than being killed by a nuclear bomb

atleast I get to stop wasting my life in Sup Forums if that ever happens.

>If 1 single nuke is used, we can say bye-bye to Earth
Why do you say this? There's have been approximately 2000 nuclear detonations so far. None have resulted in the so-called 'nuclear winter' (that requires a specific set of unrealistic actions to trigger) like many imagine.

>france and germany
>red

The eternal kraut and the eternal frog ally to get rid of the eternal anglo. What's so surprising?

this

Most of the so called "nuclear holocaust" theories come from a time when scientists believed an explosion as large as the Tsar Bomba would crack the earths crust.

Red overruns everything in Asia and Europe except arabs and Indians who end up being the two land fronts.

UK and Japan are saved thank to being islands.

Green overruns Americas and Africa.

If we assume a war to the bitter end, I think red has the more resources.

Don't be silly, you're stuck here forever, come nuclear hell or not.

because they've happened at different times and in different locations

having the entire nuclear payload being used in a single week in the main cities will fuck up Earth to no end

India is and has been Russia-aligned for decades.

There is a location in Nevade that had over 180 nuclear tests within a single square mile over the course of about 4 years.
Yet it's still able to have people visit, albeit for short period of time.

But Russia is allied with China, and China is allied with Pakistan. When it comes to their allying with their colonisers or the pakis, they'll pick us everytime.

Can't live much in a place you can visit only for a short time, right? Imagine the rest of the world like that

What de fug is this??? :DDD

You'd need nearly 7 billion nukes to make the earth that way

Which is why they are buying shit from uncle sam in ever increasing numbers while russia is selling their crap to Pakistan

>having the entire nuclear payload being used in a single week in the main cities will fuck up Earth to no end
This is physically impossible. Due to the fact that:
1. Not every warhead is in a usable state or deploy-able.
2. Error, through technical or human factor.
3. Has not been destroyed by opposing forces.
4. That more than one warhead will be used per target, by the margin of 2-4.

Neither is how nuclear warfare is conducted. Cities do not make up the vast majority of targets as counterforce (the opposing forces nuclear capability) takes priority in targeting. In addition, not all weapons will be used in the first week of the war, as nuclear powers would wish to hold onto a reserve for deterrence past the entire conflict.

>Can't live much in a place you can visit only for a short time, right? Imagine the rest of the world like that
You mean like the Japanese cities? Nuclear weapons are *not* like nuclear powerplants having meltdowns.

>entire
**initial

>Neither is how nuclear warfare is conducted. Cities do not make up the vast majority of targets as counterforce (the opposing forces nuclear capability) takes priority in targeting. In addition, not all weapons will be used in the first week of the war, as nuclear powers would wish to hold onto a reserve for deterrence past the entire conflict.
Finally someone that actually understands how countries conduct nuclear warfare.

It's even declassified.
nsarchive2.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb538-Cold-War-Nuclear-Target-List-Declassified-First-Ever/documents/1st city list complete.pdf

India has never been properly aligned with any side. Pakistan quickly joined the Americans when the cold war started, and India was non aligned, so the Russians tried to sway the Indian government towards their side. The two countries had good relations but India never opposed NATO. When the cold war ended, relations between USA and India started getting normal(and then they turned bad again in 1998 because of the nuke tests)

Another stupid map of random team green vs random team red and Murica wins

But you are still part of the BRICS meme aren't you?

China and france have nuclear subs as well dude
Pic related is the french triomphant class, made in the late 90s, they have 4 of them
And China has an old type 92, made in the late 80s and 4 (Out of 8 ordered in total) type 94, made from 2007 onwards

why is mexico green

It's not a military/political affiliation. They just have a meeting every year to discuss challenges faced by developing nations.

Mexico is major ally of USA
Unless Mexico votes the literally Stalin guy into office.

But Congress even passed a bill of alliance with Mexico last year

>literally Stalin
Fuck me I hope Lopez Obrador doesn't win.

>immigrants
>discipline
>loyalty
>moral
>skill
Chinese army would have a nice training with those.

I for once welcome our new FRENCH overlords...

Red would win east asia easy, Green wins Europe and Africa.

Middle east and central asia and pacific ocean would be the big battleground

Literally on the beach, and everyone ends up dying in that movie

FUCK YOU, ECUADOR GREATEST ALLY, USES DOLLAR, USES US PLUGS, ON ECQUATOR, ETC

>implying Pakistan would go against china

What is this supposed to be? I don't understand at all

70% of India's military imports are from Russia