So Kamalas going to appear on avengers assemble

So Kamalas going to appear on avengers assemble

why is she white?

Make her a less shit character.

Is the show still fucking trash? What am I saying, of course it's still fucking trash.

Maybe it's the lightning?

Wonder what her voice will sound like. It'll be funny if when she opens her mouth she sounds like a deaf-mute and all the fanboys will have their boners slumped over.

Go read the hunger games and twilight you fuck

marvel think they slick

OH SHIT SHE DABBIN SENPAI

She's gonna be appearing with inferno

GEHENDEA GEHENDEA

>Kamala on AA
>Robbie on AoS

i don't know who has it worse.

I'd say Kamala got the better deal cause she doesn't have to deal with mediocre tv level cgi

Goddamn I really want an animated ANGR series

No she has to deal with substandard animation.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the one who doesn't have an ongoing comic book

Looks like it was made in Windows Movie Maker.

omg, user

you can't just ask someone why they're white

>deaf-mute
>sounds like a
>voice will sound like
>boners slumped

And yet still no Wanda.
Not that it matters. Avengers Assemble is kinda shit.

On the one hand its ms marvel without civil war ii ruining her storys nice to tide us over
On the other hand its avengers assemble

Final nail in the coffin for those shes not really popular guies faggots

I hate this show but people need to stop posting examples from the first fucking episode. It's got like three seasons now, surely there are more examples of the animation being shit.

God!! Why does no one knows how to draw a proper Kamala other than Alphona?
Fluffy hair, funny nose, little bit of thick eyebrows.
It's not that damn hard.

A lot of artists only know how to draw one "good looking" female face.

Though I also like Nico Leon's interpretation. Kamala's got that cartoonish cuteness, but still has those thick eyebrows, aquiline nose and just overall sense of frumpiness.

Why mess with the classics.

Felipe draws her really good.

>Nico Leon
Dude is literally chameleon the artist

Here he's copying the regular ms marvel art and in Spider-Man he's doing his best Pichelli impression

He's pretty good tho

Meanwhile the producers still refuse to add Scarlet Witch (because UNCLEAN shared-rights character).

Not even being in movies can make the rest of Marvel stop hating her.

The only color I see in that pic is blue.

So is Ultimate Spider-Man cancelled or not? I need to know if we're truly free from it.

so he's building sex bots

Hair needs some fluff but finally an artist other than Alphona that can draw Kamala's face looking like Kamala.

The show is trash; no one cares.

>Hunger Games

You mean the same book series that had a white chick cast as the lead for the movies so that they would actually be profitable? :^)

Why not?

it's not cancelled, it's ending

Not going to lie, when I saw the image in the catalog, I thought I had just seen a ripped Kamala in a fitness bra.

Words can not even begin to express my disappointment.

This was from last season

That's good enough for me.

for real?

Marvel... You are owned by fucking Disney... How is this possible.

Loeb, you need to do something good this decade. Yes, I know, your son died and your attempts to immortalize him will soon be forgotten. But please, for the love of God, Allah or whoever you fucks worship, make some cartoons. I mean, I'd even watch Wolverine and the X-Men over this, and I hated that show so fucking much.

Please Marvel, sort your shit out.

Loeb doesn't do animation anymore.

He's in charge of everything TV right? So cartoons and Agents of SHIELD

Except Netflix who mostly do their own thing without him having much say (probably why it's actually good)

Not on animation. Wacker is doing that now.

Disney gives no money to their cartoon department.
See Rebels

You'd think they'd help out Rebels in the budget, considering how successful that show has been for them.

Disney can probably make 2 of their shitty sitcoms for the price of Rebels as it is.

> Shit show adds shit character
Who gives a fuck?

If you don't give a fuck, why'd you post in the thread?

Came to post this.

To nag.

They gave Freemaker Adventures, a non-canon LEGO tie in, a bigger budget than Rebels.