Other urls found in this thread:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao
youtube.com/watch?v=zI3qGzYMzqg
twitter.com/PeterDavison5/status/886741000810627072
youtu.be/sSNJRQPlE60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God, I love Jodie "MenDeserveToDie" Whittaker!

Do you guys think the Beeb will try and go all 2016 Ghostbusters on this?

When has she ever said that?

>Not Atwell

I want her to wear a pretty dress! The male Doctors wear suits so the female one needs to wear a dress!

Haven't seen my boy matrixlord in a while

Say it with me now: RECIRD LOW RATINGS

I WILL NEVER WATCH A FEMALE DOCTOR

They're trying for Wonder Woman but will end up with Ghostbusters

>cancelled in two years

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE NEED MORE ENTRIES

Anti-plastic!

How is that projecting ? Why would I be homo ?

Is it wrong if I really, really, really wanna fuck the Doctor now?

Anti-plastic?

Reminder we are still at double the average poster count and thus infested with tourists whose opinions are worthless.

You're only human.

Not at all, men get a fuckable Doctor and the tumblr types get a female lead. Win win situation desu

>this op
and just like that we overtook got general for the most cancerous general on all of Sup Forums
Bravo guys, we finally made it

Doctor Titties

>What i did, i did in the name of feminism and social justice.
>But not in the name of the Doctor!

>tfw Marshall is 13's companion

Seeing as The Doctor is now female. Does this mean her companion is going to be male? I assume this means that Bill won't be returning since she is off having adventures with her puddle girlfriend, right?

I don't get the joke here. Did she say something of this nature?

>Why is there no reboot of Steel Magnolias with an all male cast
nobody is asking for one

>why did they not change the gender of Mary Poppins to a male
nobody asked them to

>or Jane Austin, or Little women
Jane Austen has a lot of male protagonists and Louisa May Alcott literally wrote a sequel to Little Women called Little Men

Aaaanti-plastic!

AAAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't even watch doctor who but how long do you think it will take until they make a sonic screwdriver dildo joke

Why do you hate watching women on TV?

SHUT UP YOU TOURIST CUNT!
THIS GENERAL IS ONLY FOR REAL FANS!

WE'RE #WITHHER!

Never because it's a kids show

Christian Contreras is American.

They got to that 18 years ago, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=tp_Fw5oDMao

Karen level soles.

2 minutes into the first full episode
but i think they'll be adults and hold out till the 3rd or 4th episode for a "don't send a man to do a WOMANS job" type joke

Already been done.

Based antiplastic-poster

>redditors unironically believe this

not enough bleach...

>Jane Austen has a lot of male protagonists
u wot m8?

Should have been Idris Elba in drag

I'd let her hurt my butt with her sonic screwdriver.

>all the Kris and Rosenthal memers BTFO
>boardies BTFO
feels good famalams

youtube.com/watch?v=zI3qGzYMzqg
>Jodie Whifftake

>nobody is asking for one
Ain't nobody asked for a Mary Poppins remake to begin with.

actually you got a good point
this could have been way worse, ill take a white women over a darkie any day of the week

> Reddit
Nice scapegoat, Anonymous. No1cars about your silly little blog site.

Wow. Just wow. A woman doctor who? I for one will never watch this pc garbage ever again.

/tpg/ here, I'm so sorrPFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here go the ratings right into the trash.

You never did, now get back to Sup Forums.

It does have a bit of a Ghostbusters "let's make it female for the sake of doing so" feel but I wouldn't say nearly as blatant, probably because they eased into it with Missy.

Kyle Maclachlan Doctor when?

No, fuck this snowflake lefty cucked bullshit, the people have to know that a WOMAN is playing THE DOCTOR

LIKE WOW

Missa was a mistake

>New Doctor is a non white lover

This was building up for some time, Anonymous, you clearly haven't watched the show.

"Well I never the BBC really did do the right thing and let the Doctor be in touch with her feminine side. As a father of daughters - result!" - Colin Baker

Anyone else miss when the Doctor was spooked by Daleks?

This.
If it's good I'll enjoy it and be quiet. If it's bad I'll shit post without end.

A woman? I thought she was chopped liver!

you can forget about that! see, shes a stronk woman that isn't afraid of nuffin!

Dalek is still GOAT.

twitter.com/PeterDavison5/status/886741000810627072

A FUCKING WOMAN

I was kind of hoping for Alexander Siddig, but a fappable Doctor is alright by me.

I wanna impregnate the Doctor with a human/Time Lord hybrid

Trying to watch 13 being all serious giving le epic speach to Daleks then you remember the Doctor doesn't have a penis anymore

READ A BOOK

John Willoughby, Sense and Sensibility
George Wickham, Pride and Prejudice
Henry Crawford, Mansfield Park
John Thorpe, Northanger Abbey
Mr. William Collins, Pride and Prejudice
William Walter Elliot, Persuasion
Frank Churchill, Emma
Colonel Brandon, Sense and Sensibility
Edward Ferrars, Sense and Sensibility
Fitzwilliam Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
Henry Tilney, Northanger Abbey
John Knightley, Emma
Captain Fredrick Wentworth, Persuasion
Edmund Bertram, Mansfield Park

Almost everything Jane Austen wrote was about two to three men who compete for the love of the female lead. They're not the POV characters (because Jane Austen was a woman, writing from a woman's perspective) but their roles are equal in size and they are the ones who drive the plot of the entire story.

>tfw you drain your balls to the Doctor

>2 GENDERS?!?

>This was building up for some time
>probably because they eased into it with Missy

Where did you learn to read?

>It does have a bit of a Ghostbusters "let's make it female for the sake of doing so" feel
That does seem to be what some people think, but I don't get it at all. The Doctor is supposed to change. Plus the idea of this particular change has been floating around for decades.

GOAT DOCTOR
O
A
T

It's not a remake, it's a sequel

Peter Davison
@PeterDavison5
Follow
More
It might be more helpful to be encouraging, and not simply scornful, of fans who are uncertain about change.

Irrelevant.

> no body is asking for one....
No body asked for the Doctor to be a woman!

This is political bullshit trying to win brownie points for nu-feminists.

Its rather sad that (((women))) are not creative enough to invent their own iconic characters, they have to step into the shoes of male characters in order to make themselves feel relevant, or fall back on all female casts or stories that demean all men (aka Ghostbusters)

No only since S6, it was never a thing in ClassicWho

Strange feel desu

trying to encourage cletuses to stop screaming like autistic manchildren about 'evil SJWs' and behave like normal people is impossible

Kill yourself, /new/gger.

He's talking about feminists and sjws

And where did this forced phrase come from?

youtu.be/sSNJRQPlE60

Helpful with what? I'm just getting my jollies laughing at all these fags.

Wanderer, are you gonna write something for Shit Trips 2?

>old man doesn't like change

shocking

Wow.

>A protagonist (from Ancient Greek πρωταγωνιστής (protagonistes), meaning 'player of the first part, chief actor') is the main character in any story, such as a literary work or drama

I'm sorry, user. But Wickham was not the lead character in Pride and Prejudice.

Tom Baker inadvertently planted the seed.

>No body asked for the Doctor to be a woman!
It's baffling that you could be this out of touch. How long since you left the basement?

Where did all these sjw shitposters come from?

Nah

>sjw = anyone to the left of myself

I hate on watching 90% female, 10% male on TV, because that is actually opression and pushing an agenda.

Moreover it means female are superior to male because they're more worthy of being on TV.

>Butthurt Manbabies Edition.
Return to Metafilter, faggot.

Man, I cant wait for this Doctor to do the exact same things the others Doctors did and be showered in compliments bc "muh stronk womyn is so much better that those filthy disgusting men!"

Get back to Sup Forums. We're tired of you shitting up our general. Be sure to take your Domestos too.

Pantsuit wtf

Qt least wear female clothing