Deleting this board

Pol needs to go. The existence of this board gives SocJus agitators a very easy and convenient weapon against dissent. They couldn't ask for a better one.

We're the perfect opportunity to apply Alinsky's 12th rule: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Seriously, Sup Forums was a reactionary place until this board started making a name for itself. Now the rest of this website is basically a Black Lives Matter protest. No exaggeration. This needs to stop. Pol is fun an all, but our views will be suppressed everwhere else if we keep being the "containment board".

>if you call somebody faggot, faggots win

Cultural victory when?
Dubs decide if happening.

Nice try, CTR

>Delete the containment Board and unleash Pandora's box.

Pol being one of the most highly trafficked boards after Sup Forums should give you enough of an idea how nobody cares about the opinion of other boards.

Did you take your brain meds today?
>Sup Forums
shill

>Waaah I don't like what you're saying because you are correct and I am being severely disproven
>Waaah
Come back next time when you have a real argument.

if double digits, race war now

sage

I'm just here for fun.

>DELETE Sup Forums REEEEEEEE
Reminds me of /q/. Those were good times. Good times.

Just apply the same rule to them and continue using their boards as you were. Call them SJWs, cucks, libtards, etc. while disproving their points with statistics and facts.

I just want to have a non liberal opinion anonymously without being told to "go back to your le containment board!" By Redditors. It's a serious threat to the forces of Reaction.

>the only way to stop them from suppressing our point of view is to suppress it ourselves

OP is a faggot.

>Just apply the same rule to them... Call them SJWs, cucks, libtards

Smart suggestion. But it won't work. Using those insults immediately gets you labeled an "alt rightist" that should go back to le "containment board". I.e. It gives them another opening to use their agitator tactics.

Actually winning the argument trumps all of the jew shill tactics. Just do that.

It's not suppression, it's liberation. It will give us real Freedom of Action.

Mao said "The guerrilla must move amongst the people as a fish swims in the sea."

Time for guerilla warfare against leftist thought policing. Why are you against changing tactics, are you a crypto cuck who wants to play nice with your enemies?

These people don't want to have a discussion where their worldview is challenged.

They're religious zealots, they believe they're on the right side of history and any opinion that isn't theirs is heresy and needs to be suppressed using any means necessary.

Nut up or keep quiet, the choice is yours.

>he fell for the fair play meme

christ by how shitty this post is i'd say it's hillary herself writing it

jesus fuck

>people are against us so we should DELET our board!
Explain your reasoning

>we are board of peace
>#notAllPollacks
>this views run against views of Sup Forums

Exactly. I agree with everything you said. That's why we need to GET RID OF THIS BOARD.

The Zimzam trial was fun, but times are changing. We need to change too.

>mao said

Why are you taking advice from the idiot that starved millions of his own people to death to build weapons factories out of smelted farm equipment that yielded nothing but useless pig iron, and wanted to replace people's names with numbers?

Get the fuck out of here, you limp-wristed wannabe provocateur.

> all clitoris can say against her enemies are "delete your account" and "delete this board"

tio top kek lads the jokes write themselves

See,

No, fuck off, whore

If you could fare so well against it (to the point of calling it beneficial) why would you be asking for it to be deleted, nigger?

>Why are you taking advice from...

Because he won. I care about winning. Don't you?

People who post anime have no place here anyways.If you ignore anime posters the browsing experience increases ten fold.

I agree.

#notall/pol/acks
#boardofpeace

Niggers are subhuman apes.

>her

kys you cis white binary-ableist

Be quiet Australian.

>implying a containment board is a bad thing
>implying we want shills on other boards
>implying most actual Sup Forums users dont use other sites whee there are no shills
top wew lad

You will never win this war you shill faggot cuck nigger faggot cuck shill faggot cuck nigger faggot cuck shill CTR shill faggot cuck nigger faggot cuck.

Containment=ghettoization

No, go be a faggot bitch somewhere else

Fake as fuck

He's right, anime is gay as fuck

>Reminder that pushing the right out of peaceful discussion because you know your side is wrong and cant stand to listen to the other side be right all the time has been known to lead to the death of you and all your loved ones.

What else has the political power instigated and applauded that is likely to precipitate violent resistance?

The Fatherland Party [FLP, Fedrelandspartiet, a nationalist party in Norway between 1990 and 2008] received about 0.5 percent of the vote in 1993, the first time they ran in Parliamentary elections.

[FLP leader] Bjarne Dahl in 1993 tried to legitimize political opposition to immigration. At a market square meeting in Oslo, he had his face smashed with an iron pipe, his jaw broken, and his teeth knocked out in attacks by some Blitz members [antifas belonging to the state-funded group mentioned previously].

Party leader and professor Harald Trefall [1925–2008, experimental physicist, anti-immigration activist, and Fatherland Party founder] was also hit in the face by something that was thrown. The party chairman was bleeding from a wound in the face.

Also, others were beaten and kicked.

When a horrified spectator tipped off Dagbladet [one of the country’s largest newspapers] about these violent attacks, he received the following response from Dagbladet: “Isn’t that good, then?”

This was their attitude. The same attitude shared by most of the press. The mass media made no mention of the violent and dangerous attacks againt the Fatherland Party.

>Reminder that radical leftists create their own enemies

Noticed this too, on all boards. Kind of sucks since a lot of things has to do with politics.

Where the fuck is that clip from?

This sounds like a leftist lib trying to stop me from posting on Sup Forums.

Am I wrong?

>Reminder that the janitors are actively trying to destroy the board by making it so terrible no one wants to use it

>Reminder that people like OP are easily distinguished from normal people

Youre not wrong, just slow.

Deleting this board! With no survivors!

>giving in to SJWs

kys cuck