lads cannot wait for the weekend

gonna buy a flagon of old rosie, do loads of chang, have a great time x

There are far worse things you could do

I don't have much in my life, but take it, it's yours

can you just IMAGINE hearing this

youtube.com/watch?v=3zrajVO-Mgc

Like where would you even begin, boggles the mindd

What is a stereotypical The Times reader like

Welthauptstadt Germania "World Capital Germania") was part of Adolf Hitler's vision for the future after the planned victory in World War II.

>"As the world's capital, Berlin will only be comparable with Ancient Egypt, Babylon, and Rome!"—Hitler, 1942

The first step in these plans was a large Olympic stadium capable of holding 400,000 spectators. Had this stadium been completed, it would still remained the largest in the world today by a considerable margin. The current largest stadium holds 114,000.

Berlin was to be reorganized along a central 5-kilometer boulevard known as the Boulevard of Splendors. The Boulevard was to be lined with museums holding Europe's finest paintings and monuments, which was to be looted from the conquered nations.

Towards the southern end of the avenue would be a triumphal arch based on the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, but again, much larger; the Arc de Triomphe would have been able to fit inside its opening.

At the northern end of the avenue on the site of the grandest buildings of all, the Führer's Palace.

Just as Augustus's Domus on the Palatine was connected to the Temple of Apollo, the Führer's Palace was to have been connected by a cryptoporticus to the Volkshalle,a huge domed monumental building.

The dome was to be the capital's most important and impressive building in terms of its size and symbolism. From here, he would address 180,000 listeners.

the only reason why theres a push for immortality is so toilberg can have an eternal toil slave forever and the sweet embrace of death wont be able to give you reprieve

HARK!
thar be toil in the morrow

neoliberal

Playing this classic lads
www.fltron.com

>gonna buy a flagon of old rosie, do loads of chang, have a great time x

low energy post
fake news post
low iq post

The local chemical factory has a siren like that they test every year, it's quite unsettling.

VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

korean americans. lads

the only reason why you even get tome off at all is because if you didnt, youd die and toilberg wpuld need to find a new toil slave

I am motivated to become fit now in order to acquire an abs gf

might drink a bottle of prosecco

what happened to pete

upper middle class boomer

Why do they make it as sinister and terrifying as possible? I suppose they want you to get off your arse sharpish. Does the trick I bet.

sue

youtube.com/watch?v=HJrfwWFLcXc

don't deny that doesn't sound like a great time

won't work
I got skinny to get a skinny girl and they weren't interested

old tory boomer, similar to telegraph readers

You will fail if that is your mindset

ok me mates itssa time to lern to waggle your own willies.youve come very far in the willy academy of waggling and its time for yer finaltest...accounts for 70% of your final willywaggling grade!!!!!!JUST WAGGLE YOUR OWN WILLY AT YER COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COPY OF THE BEANO OR YAHOO SOME BIG BOOBIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO WAGGLE MY WILLY And so should you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODEOHYESMEMATES ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kino sound

woah

Last I heard he was opening a hotel.

can your london weather improve anytime soon so a visit is worthwhile

prefer (north) koreans

All his dreams came true

I want to smell her rancid farts.

avatar fagging is against the rules

YOU HID THERE LAST TIME YOU KNOW WERE GONNA FIND YOU
SICK IN THE CAR SEAT COZ YOUR NOT UP TO GOING
OUT ON THE MAIN STREET COMPLETING YOUR OWN MISSIONNNNN

I live in a flood plain between two rivers that frequently burst their banks. The local council maintains the old WW2/Cold War air raid system and uses the sirens to warn people whenever it's about to flood. It's fucking terrifying hearing it at two in the morning and seeing the whole street shuffle outside to start filling sandbags.

>new thread at 280 posts

This is why no one likes you

leaf mentioned
giving away my secrets

ah yes
now our children can choose if they are female or male or not and if we don't comply they get taken away from us

could the UK fire up the war machine and bang the war drums in time to save itself under threat?

lads
im in london in a flatshare
in a new job that i've had for 2 months

how do i make friends outside of toil. how do i get romantic opportunities?

i might be a daft cunt but im not fuckin stupid

imagine living in such a shitty part of the uk
lmao

>day off tomorrow

Going to be up early however just to see the toilers off

welcome to hell

pick up slags at clubs

better than them taken away from us to fight on the east front though isnt it?

sophie

NEED to kick Jockland out of the UK

Check out my rare flag bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=60I3gRZTxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=aMCc6mc2TWY

used to play most nights in the winter in ven ven

>how do i make friends outside of toil. how do i get romantic opportunities?
>london
you don't

I genuinely don't understand why people don't just move to the north to live cheaply

>he thinks le 3rd reich would have lasted completely unchanged for 70 years and social norms wouldnt have changed at all

Baffles me that we build so many houses on flood plains. And that people buy them.

then youll have to live in the north

how do i stop being such a one dimensional character whose brain only seems to think about sex and drugs

Ah yes that guy fixes MRI machines and makes more than a GP/Doctor

How do some people just get so lucky

>Downing Street says the Government will release leaked impact studies which found the UK would be worse off in any post-Brexit scenario if directed to do so following a vote in the House of Commons
ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

put me in an open floor office and I'm trouble

How skinny lmao

Toil on the morrow lads

no not even close
id rather my children kill commies than be some abomination any day

For real though, what are you actually supposed to do if we're about to get nuked? Nobody has fucking basements on this country. There are no designated public shelters. Better just hope you live near some caves or a metro system.

underweight

unironically work on a nuclear plant. the nuclear emergency siren is tested occasionally and sounds like a slightly more 'alien' version of this one. it is a genuinely haunting sound

Then you'll have to live in the north
also no jobs

London is where its "happening", its the centre of things.

Non-Londoners will never understand this feel but its like there is an invisible force permeating the capital which makes it impossible to leave once you've lived there for an extended period. Everywhere just doesn't feel real.

It really isn't :v

the moment I hear the sirens I know its time to ready the bollocks for one last blast

I'm permanently suspended from reddit, someone help

v i r u s

*gets blown up*

>my children
stop dreaming you fat virgin

Echoing from voidly maw
A crowing raven's screeching caw
A rousing wagie rests no more

The shining moon it glows and falls
As toilberg's ghastly toil bell tolls
To smother him inside it's folds.

The wagies gasp and drown in sorrow
Without a glimspe of light to follow,
for toil it looms - upon the morrow

>he doesn't know that germans literally burned majority of the transsexual studies and findings
haha nah lad it would still devolve into the degenerate shitfest that is the west today
t. overly patriotic idiot who doesn't want to be uncomfortable by reality

I slightly feel like London is something of a security blanket "proxy" for actually leading an interesting life for a hell of a lot of people.

I'm not denying that it offers a rich lifestyle opportunity for some people but for a he'll of a lot more it's a case of; "got absolutely zero concept if what you want out of life, no real ppersonality and a bang average degree? Just "default" to London!

Then, when your relative/schoolfriend/former teacher asks what youre doing now, instead of "i work in it" you can say i work in IT..... In London!".

Those two magical words seemingly transform mundane things into an exciting sexy world of bright lights and fast paced living, even though most of what you actually do is just trudge to the tube, endure the journey in, sit in a cubicle all day, repeat the journey back and stop off at Waitrose for some booze on the way back, maybe a Franco Manca or a GBK if it's the weekend.

Nobody will hold the fact you're now in your early 30s, still single and living in a flat share against you because you're in London right? That's just what exciting sexy big city types do; you don't say anything but it's just assumed you're single because you play the field and you flat share because you stay up long into the night having deep intellectual conversations and raucous dinner parties with your flat mates who are fellow members of the London elite. (Reality; you generally eat dinner alone in your bedroom with the telly on; your housemates are all vaguely threatening central Europeans who barely acknowledge your presence.)

what did you do

There's nothing you can do. I don't know why it even worries you.

after toil finishes at 5 (five) o'clock tomorrow i have to drive 2 hours down the motorway to pick my mum up from grandparents house, then drive 2 hours back
then get ready for toil the day after of course

do brits use twizzlers as straws?

Flee to the countryside

Would like to see the exact face of the posh cunts in the home counties when they realise millions of starving pakis, nogs and poles are heading towards them.

MRI twat why won't you just tell me your job

you need God

because dumb people have persuaded themselves that there's no jobs up here
(but there's actually quite a lot)

fuck off christcuck

Why wouldnt it have devolved? Most western countries hated trannies and faggots in the 40s.
t. weheraboo amerimutt who blames the jews for not having a gf

not a cuck

choon youtube.com/watch?v=TwyE3WJ4AWo

well there's nothing you could do really

though fortunately nuclear weapons don't exist, so you've got nothing to worry about

>So how was Krakow?
>Aye we went on the Auschwitz tour wi' all the Jews an' that. It was pretty gid

WAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

would take as many drugs as i could get my hands on hand have a wank tbqh