IT'S HAPPENING CRIMEA 2.0 HERE WE COME

rt.com/news/355641-putin-relieves-duties-chief-staff/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 self-hating American cucks that desperately want Russia to dominate NATO

You are literally like white BLM activists.

Enjoy Turks in your country being allies to Russia.

Are you entertained, Sup Forums?

Yes.
>posting from bomb shelter with wideband radio and 3 months worth of supplies

shit is romania fucked lads?

Nothings even gonna happen wtf

i hope she will be fine

>Nothings even gonna happen wtf
shit ALWAYS happens.. its just a matter of time

Fuck off mohammed. Your time in europe is over.

>he doesn't want the US to fall
you sound like a cuck

There is no Crimea 2.0

There's only direct invasion left

>President Vladimir Putin has removed from office the presidential chief of staff, Sergey Ivanov
>Ivanov has been appointed the president’s ecology and transport special representative.
true happening guise

But what happened with Turkey and Ukraine relationship? I remember they have some military contracts.

/c o m f y/

>RT is down again

OF ENDING TIMES

It is all a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Global one.
Hope it unwinds itself in your (and mine, too) favor.

Nah Turks can't into foreign policy.

> Implying they can't into foreign policy as TOOLS.

america doesnt dominate anything. shadowy globalist jews do, america is just northwest earth to these maniacs and they would be happy to put every single american in a dirt eating afticans lifestyle

why does this mean crimea 2.0?

Your inb4 came true

Is this unusual? I know US Presidents usually go through multiple chiefs of staff in single terms though I don't know how often they're forced out.

why do so many of you not read the article?

not an argument

SONG THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

REVERSE TRIANON

DELETE THIS

this

is that the article you meant to link?

His chief of staff side-graded to a comfier job

HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA

DEATH TO EUROPA

You got any pic related?

>Putin fires some random dude

>OMG Crimea 2.0!!!!!!

desu less advanced versions of this pic were way funnier and comfier

Hohols deserve getting glassed desu

We're the reason you're able to sustain your shitty welfare states because we essentially provide all of your military protection. I for one, would like to stop subsidizing you cucklords. Constantly have to listen to you bitch and moan about us, when we give away our protection for almost nothing.

You want to uncuck your country? The US leaving and forcing you to defend yourselves is the first step. That or you just implode because you're somehow of the belief that war can no longer happen.

It does nothing to do with current Ukr terrorists crisis in Crimea, and on itself is not big news.

Did you just want to make a happening thread? Wait for proper developments, more info from FSB (and there will be more) and Ukr buthurt reaction.

Ukraine already announced LNR/DNR will stage "provocacaions" on the limitation line and use it to blame Ukr for breach of Minsk - so we likely can expect activisation of fight there with Ukrs pushing into rebel territory/shelling.

>dat strawman doe

I support NATO

Russia is lighting the wick to ww3

I'd rather have russians than muslims.

>The president said that Ivanov himself had requested a transfer to another role, and had proposed Vaino as a candidate for his position.
It's literally fucking nothing?

FUCKING THIS.

No world war if we don't get in Russia's way.

While we're at it, why don't we save Canada by annexing them?

how about russian muslims?

Spaniards are Based as always

EU already has "le chechen freedom fighters" it gave refuge like the syrian terrorists now

Reshuffling war office to get rid of people opposed to his plans maybe?

Anyway, the only motives I can see here is seizing Kherson and Kharkov, the former in order to get access to Crimea, or to invade altogether to show NATO they are weak and Russia is a regional superpower.

Although Ukraine is still a country with 40 million people, with a large standing army, with technology and training similar to Russia. A full war with them would be bloody and suicidal.

I hope they join forces for this to be short and effective.

>Although Ukraine is still a country with 40 million people, with a large standing army, with technology and training similar to Russia.

Lmao hohols actually think they could fight Russia, their tanks would be in Kiev as fast as they can drive there.

It's a big news but the reason is that man is to old and he's tired. No one thinks here that will change anything.

HEY, COUSIN, WANT TO GO BOWLING?

> he doesn't read articles

lol retard