What's Sup Forums's general consensus on hip hop music?

what's Sup Forums's general consensus on hip hop music?

I understand that it can be degenerate but sometimes it can be used to convey problems in our society and how to reform them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Ru8d0l_fU&list=RDx8Ru8d0l_fU
youtube.com/watch?v=sClhmDN5Fcs
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=2JgM7_0Bius
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8hdzQ4aok
youtube.com/watch?v=7cs5J3CkRao
youtube.com/watch?v=xYGdpOXgfJc
youtube.com/watch?v=2kDinXI0bxM&list=PL55Jv4fGPIb-L4Q2i2DGNWMI6fPh9MBUD
youtube.com/watch?v=1C4V5oiBd-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hip hop? More like shit music

>rap artist

It's my go to oxymoron. 4/4 chimp music, almost on par with nickelback but at least they play instruments.

Tyler is based

noice

white people will never admit, but they secretly want blacks to fight and sacrifice for the system they created.

they are the main consumers of rap music, and many of these posters have a favorite rapper (outside of eminem)

the problem is the artform was co-opted by jews almost 30 yrs ago.

hip hop isn't music, it's the degenerate sound that nignogs make during mating season.

>It's my go to oxymoron
mine is black people.

just america continuing to destroy the white world with it's filth

Dont listen to these autistic neets op
Hip hop is good stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Ru8d0l_fU&list=RDx8Ru8d0l_fU

I'm not convinced, he was firmly on the Bernie wagon and has recently adopted the whole watered-down BLM mentality. Quite a shame.

Good stuff, pretty much DOOM at his prime.

The real niggas get got by the (((establishment)))

Fuck you dad

gonna level with you here, fellah

I despise the lower class, I despise niggerspeak, I despise thugs and anything that glorifies thug-life / gang violence.

Take all of that out, and most rap music is gone. What is left isnt actually that bad, kind of very shitty poetry with some beats.

you know poetry used to be sung in ancient greece, right?

anyway, I really like jazz and funk, both of these are niggermusic, but they dont embrace thug-shit and gang-violence and are made by actually talented musicians.
Any rap music that satisfies above criteria (probably less than 0.0000000000000001% of all rap music today) is fine in my book.

eminem, for example, is classic nigger-tier subhuman garbage.
people who listen to it need to be exterminated

I like some hip hop.

Usually by white people, cause the lyrics are more intelligent.

It's garbage. There is usually a very basic rhythm looped over and over. A black person talking. There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about it.

The first 25 seconds are good. I guess the composer didn't have the creativity to keep an interesting beat going for longer. Rest is basic looped beat and black person talking, how is this good?

>white people pretending to be niggers
worse than actual niggers tbqh

rappers are less degenerate than Sup Forums posters

I personally enjoy 80s/90s east coast hip hop. The west coast and the south ruined it.

I'm not talking about anything close to nigger music though.

hip hop, like anime, is great, but the people who are fans of it are another story

By more intelligent do you mean more awkward and pretentious? Aesop rock is OK but rappers who try to use big words all the time are worse than the people who do that in real life, thinking it makes them smarter.

The focus here is the black person talking, did you even listen to the lyrics?

there is some good rap in the Turkish-german genre kek

Yeah man, madvillainy is a masterpiece

Russian rap is pretty based

If it's not Wu Tang Clan, its shit.

It doesn't convey real problems in society, only imaginary problems - the solutions of which are explicity anti-White.

I usually skip the first 25 seconds. Lyrics are clearly the focus here.

You're right. Now keep having fun listening to your women slurping black cu- I mean maple syrup, leaf.

some of it is great
youtube.com/watch?v=sClhmDN5Fcs

Now this is a different story. A lot of Russian rap is about improving Russians and is derogatory against Muslims. I approve of this

Meant

Is Hopsin based?

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

is this guy redpilled or delusional?
youtube.com/watch?v=2JgM7_0Bius

i only know this song but i like that one

you lot haven't even hear the real hip hop, hip hop is not rap music or that gangsta shit, hip hop is something very different, real hip hop started out just mixing short cuts from different songs and some niggers came along and started talking shit to those mixies and basically fucked up whole hip hop scene, this is hip hop : youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8hdzQ4aok

You have to find something older usually, because back then they actually cared to write interesting (if nonetheless thuggish) lyrics and maintaining a flow instead of what trash plays on the radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cs5J3CkRao

FUCKING THIS eminem is literally trash

PLS FUCKIN STOP WITH HOPSIN HE IS TOO FUCKIN CORNY and sHIT

As a white male I struggle with the dilemma of being white and liking rap and hip hop music BUT not being able to identify with the black people rapping

For example, I like to sing the kanye song all day when I am at home
>How much time you spent at the mall? ALL DAY NIGGA

But it is scially unacceptable for me to sing this song so how do I support it or the artist?

All that said, I DO identify with some classic 50 Cent.. Its all about getting that money and thats some shit I can understand

youtube.com/watch?v=xYGdpOXgfJc

This is some classic shit

Chief Keef
Kodak Black
Montana of 300
Fat Trel
Meek Mill

Fuck degenerate women, get paid, kick it with your loyal friends

Anti-degeneracy at its best

Fpbp and /thread

Underrated post

The majority of it is shit, out of all the hip hop I've listened to I've like maybe two artists and about 10 tracks between both of them. It doesn't last either, it gets annoying very quick.

This isn't saying niggers are bad at music, there's a lot of really good black musicians. Hip-hop itself is shit though regardless of who is doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kDinXI0bxM&list=PL55Jv4fGPIb-L4Q2i2DGNWMI6fPh9MBUD

I like to listen to dumb trap shit at the gym but there's absolutely no artistic value behind it. I just think it's a very limited style of music, there are a lot of cool things you can do with hip-hop beats (downtempo, trip-hop, apply them to experimental rock/electronic) but when the vocals are required to be simple rhythmic rhymes about very limited subject matter the whole thing gets old really quickly.

thats because real hip hop is dead and niggers rapping about their fake chains is not hip hop
youtube.com/watch?v=1C4V5oiBd-Q

Real hip hop is shit too. It is shit by design.

The General medium of Hip-hop is effective for delivering more literal and direct messages through music. The vast majority of practitioners are not conscious enough to give the form any justice ultimately. The poeticism within Hip-Hop has been in decline since the mid 90's when it was comendeered by the music industry, there was a direct correlation that could be seen over the next 20 years of more money in Hip-Hop=the higher the amount of conceited highfalutin and irrellevant. Songs are not composed under the same context.

NO MELANIN FOR YOU SIR!

>what's Sup Forums's general consensus on hip hop music?
It's OK when it's Farage on the mic.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs