What's the best city in this cunt

what's the best city in this cunt

Fayetteville, NC

Ferguson, Missouri

Salt Lake City, UT

Las Vegas or Fort Collins

Detroit

Why is all the worthwile entertainment industry crammed into Los Angeles?

NEEEEW YOOOOOORK

alaska

none

it's all a soviet russia tier shithole

the best cunt in this city is your mum

Detroit

Cause the sun is out a lot

Jew York City

Yeah, the climate is God tier, but why put it in such a diverse, in other words crime ridden city?

Because.... BECAUSE.....

idk.

To be honest I could not tell you. I guess it all started back in the early 1900s and just stuck around as they planted roots, own a ton of property and studios are rather large. I lived in Socal and the only benefit is you can Surf, hit the desert, be in the mountains, and sometimes snowboard/ski all within a few hours or so of one another. Coke is pretty good there too compared to the rest of the states.

It depends on what areas you go to, I live a little East of South LA, where all the shit is, it's pretty calm in my area. Climate is absolute shit. One minute it could be the storm of the century the next we have a 2 week heatwave

Can confirm. Great museums, international waters, low traffic, 5 million peeps around, not overcrowded like NYC.

Accurate

wow swastika island, thats so funny and original, you must be a comedic genius.

>Can confirm. Great museums, international waters, low traffic, 5 million peeps around, not overcrowded like NYC
>Full of niggers

kek

oy vey this is offensive as a proud gay black jewish man i can say that i wish to DELETE THIS

> City
> Best

That's like asking which turd is the tastiest in a stall.

how's the lack of sex life going country boy

Colorado Springs reporting in

This.

Cities are just a cesspool of lefties and minorities.

That being said Boulder and Colorado storms are probably the best since they do have a higher percentage of white population.

Springs*

>dat normalfagging

let him have his opinion, Leafy.

like... coca cola?

niggers in South Central will only like pure white Colombian.

There's a little place in washington called Gig Harbor. It's a lovely place to visit during the summer time and great for boating or just walking around. I hope I can retire there one day honestly. Nice place for some peace and quiet. Dunno if that's what you're lookin for leaf bro but it's just a thought.

I know the place. Its by tacoma.

How's tacoma? I always enjoyed Washington for the sake of nature and stuff but I really only have been to Gig Harbor and Seattle and Seattle just stunk of weed all day. Still I generally found some nice people around the area though.

Camden nj

Probably some place in Texas that isn't Austin.

Rep yo hood

[city I live in]

DA LAND

Depends if you're retarded and how much money you can make?
San Diego, CA

North shore Hawaii. They have the best burgers too

this but unironically

Oakland

2 week heat wave? That sounds fucking awesome. Try my 2 week rainstorm, you will probably hate that.

I'm really not familiar with different parts of a city having vastly differebt crime rates. I would kinda expect the criminals to occasionally drive by streets outside their turf.

Isn't Hawaii racist towards white people?