Outside of "hot alien chick" I think we can all agree that Leela was the worst part of the show right?

Outside of "hot alien chick" I think we can all agree that Leela was the worst part of the show right?

Did she even have any good episodes? The only one that comes to mind is the married with children parody.

her parent reveal ep was nice.
she was the stuffy voice of reason with something to prove and a load of emotional baggage.

i thought she balanced out fry's stupidity and bender's blatant disregard for everything well.

Leela was fine

She played the straight man perfectly, and she had enough jokes of her own that she wasn't just there solely for that role.

Moreover, the very slow and gradual relationship building between her and Fry felt better than most of the other bullshit movies and TV throws at us

Amy is worst. At least Hermes had good moments.

as i've grown older my appreciation for that long slow-build and final episode really grew. it always puts a smile on my face thinking about it.

What is this meme now?
Is she supposed to make you laugh to be good?
What's your weird and eccentric scale of "bad" and "good" based on?
Did you want her to be what? Why?

She was hot and incredibly easy to hook up with as long as you were seemingly normal and showed interest. She was ready to fuck Fry from Day 1 until he took to long and she learned about his bad habits.

With that being said, she wasn't the worst part. I want to say that title belongs to Mom's sons, but I feel like I could think of somethnig worse.

>"hot alien chick"
Honestly I have no idea how anyone can find anything about the Futurama/Simpsons style to be sexy.

I fucking loved Mom. Refreshing as fuck

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out... BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ASS-PRINTS ON MY NEW DOOR"

I think she was the only one "strong independent women" type that was done right.

pleb taste

Well perhaps it's because of pictures like these that helps make the characters look more attractive.

that only made her less attractive to me

0/10

she could be annoying in some episodes but she's far from the worst part of the show

the would be the heads in the jars
while they were funny it was always just a cheap plot device to make it feel relevant

She was as good as Fry or Bender. Also she wasn't a "hot chick"

Speak for yourself.

She was good in just about every episode. One instance comes to mind is when she asked what should would be like if she were slightly more impulsive in the what if machine episode and then she went and murdered the entire crew.

>we can all agree

who the fuck agrees?

Finally! Zoidberg isn't the worst part of the show! Only way to go is Zoidberg!

>the would be

>*that would be
happy?

Rare that people have that opinion, but I agree. She was annoying.

all of us, we're just waiting on you

Kiff became insufferable when they hooked him up with Amy.

Bender was the worse part.

Leela isn't an alien, she's a mutant.

>Kiff is effeminate yet efficient while single
>Hooks up with Amy
>Expect his character to broaden
>He just becomes a whiny bitch instead