I love French people

>I love French people
>I love the French language
>I love French food
>I love champagne
>I love French music
>I love French authors
>I own 5 Opinel knives

But I FUCKING HATE Quebec, their special snowflake policies and the fact that they leach billions of dollars from this country's economy and then act like we're below them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9cNyP3VDS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares

I like Quebec, they made Kyueko after all.

I love brown French girls

Same

Too pure for this world

subhuman angl*

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF DISGUSTING QU*BECKER WE JUST WANT TO BE A UNIFIED FUCKING COUNTRY AND YOU CUNTS FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING

DIE

>Layton was replaced by a wet blanket charisma black hole

He actually gave the NDP a fair chance and they blew it instantly

Child Care, Healthcare, Pharmacare, Mulcair!

What do you think of Singh?

Trudeau really disappointed me with his feminist antics so I won't vote for him this time and Scheer looks thoroughly mediocre

I know a brown french girl, but she's a sickly slut

unironically Québec is the only good Canadian province, I would go as far as saying they are the real Canada, the rest is just a burger puppet state

>I love Mooses
>I love the "eh"
>I love poutine
>I love maple syrup
>I love northern music
>I love winter survivalist authors
>I own 5 hockey sticks

But I FUCKING HATE Canada, their special snowflake policies and the fact that they oppress the Quebecois people daily and then pretend that they're somehow morally above us

Imagine a North America entirely French.

Beautiful

Free Quebec when?
youtube.com/watch?v=S9cNyP3VDS4

Do you really want a world where an American attitude is merged with the French tongue? My God. We would be such... Assholes.

You would be elegant, intellectual and loved by the entire world.

Very doubtful, we would be hated 10 times more than our current situation.

You know what would be really cool? Have American history play out exactly the same as it has with the exception that we all speak German instead. That would have made the world wars incredibly interesting as well as all the American shenanigans that we get up to in the world. I think German would get the declared the most evil language.