Current watch

What shows are you currently watching, Sup Forums? What shows have you recently watched?
Can be old or new ones.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force and The Amazing World of Gumball.
Gumball is rather weird since the quality of each episode is much different than the last. Despite that, I still think it's much better than the rest of current CN.

I recently marathoned Harvey Beaks after my friend recommended it. The whole show was pretty awesome and was a nice escape from most of the crap that's currently on the air, both in terms of visuals and writing.
The only problem is that it apparently has Gravity Falls-tier hiatuses.

rewatching TMNT 2012 and watching TMNT 2003 and also catching up on Star vsTFoE

Have they announced a date for s3 of Star vs?

Pickle and Peanut. They're actually doing a big Civic Holiday marathon today which is pretty cool, even though it means they won't be showing the new Star Vs Evil.

not that i can tell user. all i can find was that it was announced to happen, not when.

Currently watching Kino's Journey and rewatching the Clone Wars.

Probably going to finally start season three of Bojack as well. Leaving my girlfriend to fly across the country later today and focus on getting some sort of help for my depression and addiction issues, as well as whatever the hell else may be wrong with me mentally. Why not cry my eyes out to a fucking horse show?

Just finished watching season 1 of Bojack Horseman

It's sad and I like it

Currently watching Adventure Time, rewatching it that is. Recently got into SU I plan on binging it when the time feels right.

I thought I was the only one who watched RS anymore.

you are

I'm down to Steven universe now, I lost interest in the other shows
When will that new DC cartoon coming out?

Binging on the Loud House it makes me miss my family

I'm about to binge Ying Yang Yo, might go through either Teenage Robot or watch the Dofus movie.
I have so many shows to go through on my backlog, It's not even funny anymore.

>It's not even funny
stop

>It's not even funny anymore.
medium kek

Jojo
Star vs
Stranger things

Cartoons are dead

I'm currently watching Clerks for the first time and I'm also trying to watch every single Simpsons episodes (I'm on season 10 right now). I recently finished up Home Movies, Bojack Horseman, Clone High, and Futurama

I'm currently re-watching the first three seasons of Spongebob. I haven't seen most of these episodes in nearly nine years.

Just finished rewatching South Park the other day.

Keeping up to date with:
*Star vs. the Forces of Evil
*Steven Universe
*We Bare Bears

Re-watching Home Movies. Just made it to the finale. Really good.

much like adventure time, I find it hard to believe that there's still people willing to fill an entire thread with discussion over it every once in a while. they're both shit and I hoped their fanbases had died off actually.

Cartoons are for children, expecting or seejng quality is a mark of immaturity.

From favorite to least, Regular Show, Clarence, Gumball. Rick and Morty and Golan the Insatiable are on their own Tier since I haven't watched a lot of either of those, but Rick and Morty started out fucking strong.