New York City

If multiculturalism is so bad how come New York City the greatest city in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-P1kaE_zkl0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/multiculturalism New York City greatest city world/
youtube.com/watch?v=UZU7TDwEE78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>New York
>Greatest city in the world
Kek

You can see everything worthwhile in NY in 3 days. London would take a fortnight, Tokyo a month.

>Greatest city in the world
>No air defense
C'mon m8

RARE
A
R
E

its not, i live in ny its a shithole

Why are ship sails posting??

Because Sup Forums is boring without the Gurkha wit, burger

That you know of.

The jew knows

>You can see everything worthwhile in NY in 3 days.

trick question spergs NYC has a unique culture that supersedes all but newb immigrants from midwest or abroad.

Because lower Manhattan, the place most tourists want to see, is pretty much all white. The "diversity" comes in around the other buros.

Socially the city is s cesspool

Because it was founded by the Dutch

If it ain't Dutch it ain't Much

Multiculturalism is a product of New York's success, not a cause Sashko.

Mixed european heritage counts as multiculturalism

Really?

If you're talking about american cities, Salt lake city is one of the most beautiful cities you'll ever see

It was formerly know as Nieuw-Amsterdam

It's cause we have the best pizza.
Pizza is peace'zza.

helo rare friend. why are some of your woman indian looking and the rest sorta east asian looking? the latter are quite good looking because bigger eyes than normal asian ones.

Sorry bud chicago pizza is better.
Before any italians get in here, italian pizza is shit compared to american.
I've had it, in Italy, it's shit.

Actually not true, it would take about a few weeks. I guess your one of those tourist that never venture above 59th street. Also London is depressing as fuck.

Move to manhattan poor fag.

Bratton/Giuliani policed the dindu effectively for a number of years.

(((New York)))
is bad BECAUSE of the Niggers and Jews, Alexander.

In Japan, multiculturalism was unnecessary
youtube.com/watch?v=-P1kaE_zkl0

Dude can you send me some goat curry in the mail? Serious question; there are no Nepali restaurants where I live. Use express post though I don't want it to go off.

>Fake Eiffel Tower
Stop appropriating my heritage

>Oh fuck FYROM.
>a meme country without a name

Not here it doesn't, skin color is all that matters here

Nice shitty repost

NYC is not the greatest

>Double the population
>No landmarks

Name a Tokyo landmark

yea right

>This thread again
sage

This 100%. I was in New York city and it was so bad. i am half British and a Londoner, and London is by far the best city in the world apart from the pakis. Nyc had alot more foreigners though. Whites were definately the minority.

Why they changed it I can't say.

the fake eiffel tower that's probably an anime noodle store or something

Schlomo is just mad cause his hasidic brothers are being priced out of Brooklyn by gentrification.

Further proof that jews are just light skinned niggers

Wew, I though it was Skopje, you aren't actually macedonian you fucking traitor.

Big cities are shit in general, it's like an award for the most hygenic indian street.

I am Albanian

>I'm a Londoner
>German Flag

Your parents were traitors
Muslims are the next best thing to Nazi London bombers though

How is New York having multiculturalism? They are interbreeding and all live in same apartments.

Southern Queens master race reporting in.

There used to be alot of them in my neighborhood but now its mostly pollacks and descendants of the German immigrants who settled it thank god.

Because Trump has fixed it

Because real estate investors and developers (including Trump) spent a lot of time and money cleaning it up in the late 70's-80's. Gentrified most of the city. A lot of the poor were moved to huge, concentrated housing projects like Co-op City. Also, NYPD is one of the biggest and best departments in the US.

If you want to see what New York is like when left to its own devices, watch the movie Taxi Driver. Also read up on the summer of 1976 (lot of really crazy stuff going on,) or pretty much anything about NYC in the 60's-70's. The place was a cesspool, but there were a lot of interesting things going on. It was a very different city from today. Basically a human jungle.

In a lot of ways, the only thing keeping it from going back to its previous grimy state is a concentrated effort by a small group of people.

Ew why so poor?
Glorious Upper East Side reporting in.

>There used to be alot of them in my neighborhood
lol my condelences

tocho, skytree, emprah's palace, meiji shrine, shinjuku park tower, gakuen cocoon tower,and motherfucking hachiko

sex & city isn't real.
wake up faggot

>summer of 1976

Oops, meant summer of 1977. Son of Sam was in summer of '76 though, which is worth reading about too.

Oh and I think you guys will appreciate this. My great uncle who lived here his whole life knew the date of Hilter's birthday because there was a ceremony each year honoring him up until the 70s. Apparently there were 9,000 registered Nazis(bund?) here pre WW2.

>caring about the eiffel tower
do you guys even know why it was made in the first place ?
it was for a convention, to see if they could do it

the only reason it's still up is because afterwards they just couldn't be arsed to remove it.

The Eiffel tower literally exists because of laziness
that and the fact that nothing would have been made in its stead as it is build on a swamp

>New York
>Anything but a complete shithole

New York is a mess
New York is a waste

LOL Upper East Side. I worked as a doorman up there for a summer. I saw more homeless people on Park Ave in a day than in my 'poor' meoghborhood in a year+.

If repetitive bait threads are so unsuccessful, why does this thread have 40+ replies?

By the way, what made you decide to switch to a Macedonia proxy, Australia?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/multiculturalism New York City greatest city world/

nice flag

More like greatest shithole in the world.

Is that you, OP?

>overpopulation
>desired goal

let me guess - nationalist?

Ty, they truly were awful. The kids started gangs who's only object was to sniff coke and fight randoms (5 on 1). Their immigrant parents weren't that bad but some would piss in pots and dump them out the window on thebstoops below. I guess Albanians aren't into indoor plumbing...

I'm here

Because of white people. It's nearly collapsed after whites left by the millions in the 60s and 70s. Fortunately, for the past 15 years or so, they've been moving back to reclaim the city that their ancestors built. And - surprise surprise - crime is way down.

It's the most racial segregated shithole of a city I have ever seen.

Eternal Anglo took it
As always they have to ruin everything

>instagram-tier photos of skylines are representative of:
Crime
Illiteracy
Taxes
Gun control
Poverty
Welfare state
Cost of living
Demographics
Decaying infrastructure

I'm inclined to disagree with you

>they've been moving back to reclaim the city that their ancestors built

Why can't they fix Detroit then?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZU7TDwEE78

sorry senpai

>Why can't they fix Detroit then?

It's in the process of happening right now. Young white people are moving into Detroit like crazy. Rents are skyrocketing. New residential construction is booming. There is a ton of private white equity going into Detroit as we speak. Give it another 15 years, and Detroit will have completely transformed itself.

>Hold my door boy.

Detroit has no infrastructure. No economy. They make nothing.

Bratton has fagged out with deblasio

No Muslims is the reason why NY is better

>implying the Jews don't own the buildings

it isn't
nyc is divided into 3 groups
>white collar
>retarded women in advertising/liberal arts
>niggers,illegals,and chinese

joo york is a cesspool. the Calcutta of the US.

I feel btfo

Always trust Gurkhas.

For 20+/hr, benefits, being in the best union(32bj) and 2500+ bonuses I'd be glad to sir. You wouldn't believe the shit we pulled on naive old money fools. The porter used to take 2 hookers and a bag of meth to the penthouse whilst the residents were in the Hamptons. The super would overcharge everything relating to materials. But I digress, I could bever do that for a career. The job itself was understimulating and the residents were very weird. Half of them were queer and the other half just acted like it.

Because Rudy Giuliani cleaned up the city in the 90s by rounding up all the deadbeat bums and locking the drug pushers that had been destroying the city for 30 years away in prison.

Italians and Jews are multiculturalism?

Because PooLoos are slowly invading the based Gurkha genes. Send Sanchez to build wall in border.

Nah.. You chose vegemite, live with it.

>tfw Strayans are salty cunts because their "cuisine" is petroleum waste

Why not