Me on the left

Me on the left

LOUL

I wonder when Japanese neets will do to Jake like the TW incels did to Cjay

KEKED

Fucking Brutal look at her hand signals towards the twink chink in the black shirt

>bar full of a different race
>steal a woman that mocks the guy
I know they are Asians but a bunch of angry drunks are still incredibly dangerous.

NOOOOOOOOOONOONOONONONOO AHHAHAHAHAHAA

I feel bad for him actually

Asian women were put on this earth for white men that are lost and can't find a white mate. I truly believe this. That guy is maybe a 6/10 at best, but a god in asia. It is....what it is...

can't listen to the sound now.
Can anyone sum up what they are saying?

Otherwise why the woman looks the guy behind her suddenly ? Music must be pretty loud. How ?

Average night in Vancouver

LOUL

All I know is that white men have an unreal advantage getting asians.

galway gril

>galway
It's a city in Ireland

Why do virgins obsess over such things.

He's probably her BF

shh, white people need their validation.

>flag

the guy is pretty much textbook 7/10

>>flag

Moving to Vancouver now desu

I grew up with tons of asians and all the good looking and confident ones went for is white guys, you know its true

out of context it looks pretty rude but perhaps you're right

He's not, he's a twitch streamer that lives in Tokyo and whenever he goes out half his stream is Japanese girls getting his line

his last stream some old hot japanese milf asked him to fuck while her husband was next to her and he turned the stream off

That guy is a literal god. 9+/10. How many people do you guys know that look better than that?

see, that's the funny thing with looks, what i find attractive may not be what you find attractive. so while i find that a lot of Asian girls that date white guys are typically ugly, white people find attractive. that's fine, i encourage that, everybody should have a chance to finding someone they find attractive. what i do find puzzling is taking an otherwise innocuous encounter as example of confirmation bias.

well he looks a little young and he's a manlet, but otherwise he has light eyes and a clean symmetric face. nothing especially bad but nothing especially good.

9/10 is reserved for guys like brad pitt and chris hemsworth

do they go after the ones with high cheekbones? I like the ones with high cheekbones

she can probably see the stream

beats me man, everybody has their own preferences.

White people and Asians have a different beauty standard. You also see this a lot in the Philippines. Where they are puzzled about the women white guys prefer.

I'm better than him honnestly but I'm white from the opposite side, meaning I have a pig white skin but very dark hair, brown hazel eyes, hairy. Unlike him.

>hahahaa chinks BTFO
*posts a webm of white girl with black dude*
>WHAT THE FUCK MODS DELETE THIS SHIT KYS SHILL KIKE REEEEEEEEE
cumskins everybody

Do they go after particular features? I wonder if I'd fit the stereotype.

buddy, there are so many fucking asians in the world, you are bound to attract one type or another. the issue is if you put in the effort.

I find it funny how mad people get over that considering how small of a percentage of the population blacks are. They should REEE over Chicanos.

Seems like a ruse desu

I meant the white dudes. I'm wondering if I have meme tastes that an Asian would laugh at.

the objective answer is, who the fuck knows? it's impossible gather any factual data to answer this question. anecdotal wise? have lots of fucking money or a means to help them escape their country.

White guys like Asian women who actually look Asian with natural Asiatic "exotic" features. black hair, almond eyes, wider but shorter nose etc. Asian guys like Asian girls who LARP as european girls with double eyelids and brunette or copper hair dye. Look at k-pop and you see what they dig.

It's a sex club. Basically all the girls go for one night stand, so of course the handsome Chad will get girls.

If you're not a Chad, bars and clubs always cause envy and agony.

The point of this webm ?

Finnish diversion tactic

to btfo yt bois

it's, OMG look at that chad black guy taking all the white women! black people are superior!

>Tfw same thing happened to me

I was working up the courage to seduce a Latina, then a Black guy took her in an instant.

I hate blacks

Girl with blue shirt has a body language which that she does not want the black guy. Look better

Aww she met up with her drug dealer

Wasn't sure if there would at least be a stereotype that people joke about.

Intradasting. I know they do a lot of plastic surgeries out there. Do they eventually become bogdanoffs when they get old like white actresses do?

LMAO KEK SOYBOYS GOT MAD INSTANTLY!!!

>Scandinavians love black men
Shocker

australians

>waaaaa niggers steal our women its no fair
>LMAAAAAO we steal asian womyn hahaha we big diku xD

Whitoids are so fucking retarded and cringy, holy shit.

Wat. Wouldn't the soyboy be the one promoting interracial relashionships and cuckoldry?

nah, i think Scandinavians like Scandinavians the most, it's just that black people trigger people the most and it is the most controversial, which is why people notice it more.

How is that retarded? Blacks are literally subhuman. Perfectly consistent. I am better then t

the girl in the middle needs to fix her posture

1 we steal asian women indeed

2 we are not crying about black men with white girls because it is an extreme minority

3 we dominate the game

4 btfo

He's a finnish person posting black men white women stuff. Typical Scandi. They love the blacks.

Yeah mate sure, keep believing that.

>2 we are not crying about black men with white girls because it is an extreme minority

T R I G G E R E D

everyone is a nigga on the inside

Black denial. You are all put on this earth to serve the white man get used to it.

White men are the epitome of the masculanity, every girls wants us

At least I don't have black skin or love darkies lmao

swarthy meds are to be honest

>that feel when a paleface

>every girls wants us
EXCEPT WHITE GIRLS

L M A O ! ! !

i know i'm a sucker for girls with what ya'll call manjaws

Even Frodon is better than this "white" girl.

they really wanted a boy kek

yeah you're right

>have asian gf
>doesn't have bangs
Who am I going to have to kill?

>interpals
that's just cheating

>hates whites
>speaks English, Russian and Ukrainian
Dude, that's a kikess being subversive as they're trained to be. You need a better jew radar, because I could smell it from a mile away from this pic.

>I LIKE KOREAN, CHINESE AND JAPANESE MEN MORE THAN WHITE MEN
But you're not white

wait what?

You know that Asian girls like feminine guys right?

56% remember? you really need to keep up with your memes

>Yana
>literally an Ukrainian prostitute looking for a submissive Asian husband to be her wallet on legs

Most Asian men would literally pay 1 million dollars to have a white wife.

I was confused by the greentext at first. It's very common for girls on interpals to be in love with Koreans.

ça commence déjà à rager

Okay. if it make you feel better. Whatever kek

Il a un peu raison dans la mesure où elles n'aiment pas les hommes trop musclés et qui vont trop souvent s'entrainer. Je crois que c'est vu comme un attribut féminin de s'inquiéter autant de son apparence physique.

see this

I'm a hapa, dumb Gook. I want a white girl as much as any other Asian.

Ah ouais ? Intéressant. Mais un beau méditerranéen peu faire la différence.

Look up girls learning Korean. You will get an insane amount of K-Drama/K-Pop fans.

>I'm a hapa
Oh... It seems like your dream is impossible for you....

peut¤