youtube.com/watch?v=lEmSMvdMH4M
youtube.com/watch?v=kDbD0216NaU
youtube.com/watch?v=zuQthVnKpD8
youtube.com/watch?v=AoWexi-DWFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9_GA_1yJwgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3OBGh-N8a04
youtube.com/watch?v=2xznhQimXCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even my 10 year old self could not believe they made a cartoon based on Free Willy.

I'm surprised they didn't make a cable guy cartoon.

No but they did have an actual crossover between the Ace Ventura and The Mask cartoon. Shit was bizarre.

I did not know that the middle one existed. Huh.

Austin Powers almost had a cartoon

>the female seal had a crush on the human boy

That's all I remember about the Free Willy cartoon. I don't even remember the cyborg main villain, which you'd think would be memorable.

And a comic.

I remember watching this cartoon. I had never seen any ads for it, so one Saturday I'm watching TV and there it is. I couldn't believe it existed either, and it was TERRIBLE.

All I remember is a line from I think the end of the first episode, after the whale and the boy experience whatever plot device that allows them to talk to one another, and the boy shouts his catchphrase "Let's go, Willy!" and the whale says "Oh so that's what you're always yelling at me."

Must've not been a very good show considering I can't recall anything at all besides that, but the joke got a chuckle out of me.

Mutant League. I still have no idea how this show even happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=lEmSMvdMH4M

The Power Team (aka Let's make a shittier version of Captain N.)
youtube.com/watch?v=kDbD0216NaU

The orca talked. Shit was weird.

All of them were GOAT.

What exactly was the cyborg's deal? I seem to remember he was just a Captain Planet type villain who wanted to pollute that specific coastal region, but I'm probably not remembering it correctly.

He was your standard one dimensional saturday morning cartoon villain; he was evil because.

THere was this weird trend during the early 90's for kids shows to promote an eco-friendly agenda; regardless whether the quality of the show was good or not. Kind of similar to the PSA's you saw at the end of every 80's cartoon.

Two actually
The first one was in a Mask episode, then in an Ace Ventura episode which was the better one.

>whatever plot device that allows them to talk to one another
Wasn't the kid taught to talk to animals by some kind of magical native american?

Thanks user, I finally found the topic of my new thesis.

If I remember correctly, the magical Native American only explained that the kid had some kind of animal shaman bullshit powers.

He's a "Truth Talker".

>What exactly was the cyborg's deal?
His arm got bitten off by a killer whale. He thought Willy did it.

Really? He's just a mechanical Ahab?

I'm not really surprised. Every franchise needed a cartoon in the 80s and 90s
Case in point

Jesus Christ. It's fucking Kwirk

Actually, Willy caused an explosion in his sub or whatever, and he got tossed into a propeller.

According to Wikipedia, anyway.

It just find out this is existed and the .gif was from it. Now it has become my new favorite anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuQthVnKpD8

>James Bond Jr.
>He isn't James Bond's son.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoWexi-DWFQ

>ripped off part of Futurama's premise
>aired on Nickelodeon
>managed to have merchandise

>All the episodes are available on pristine quality FOR FREE while [insert your favorite obscure cartoon here] is unavailable or lost forever

youtube.com/watch?v=9_GA_1yJwgQ

I was sure this show about a magic girl and their magic koalas was a fever dream, I didn't knew the name of it until I saw the intro in a compilation of cartoons/anime intros video like two days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OBGh-N8a04

Also this weird ass anime show with a Hot Dominatrix Villainess that was totally appropriate for a kids' show.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xznhQimXCs

>Also this weird ass anime show with a Hot Dominatrix Villainess that was totally appropriate for a kids' show.
>not knowing Time Bokan
>THINK OF THE KIDS

Go back to tumblr reblogging about how Sailor Moon is really about transexual negroes' rights.

Yup. The other guys are
The guy from Narc.
A player from Arch Rivals.
Bigfoot the monster truck, who can talk.
Kuros from Wizards & Warriors. I have no idea why he looks like Conan.

>>THINK OF THE KIDS
Oh I most definitely am.