Popcorn is 9.00 for a small

Meanwhile at Costco...

>he doesnt go to Mcdonalds before the movie and buys $10 worth of dollar menu items

>or polish
what did they mean by this?

They sell hot dogs and Polish sausages. The Polish sausage has a different spice blend.

You can get a polish sausage instead of a beef frank hot dog as well

>eating during a movie

just go to the dollar store, get some candy and sneak it in. jesus chrst americans, can you really without ingesting a 1000 calories worth of hot greasy crap?

You can't watch a two hour movie without eating at the same time?

>you will never have chili in the cinema

POLAND YES
O
L
A
N
D

why risk diarrhea though?

They sell it at my cinema if you get the vip seating. They even deliver it to you

>1/4 pound

of what?

>membership only
>nearest one is an hour away
what's the point

I go here for lunch sometimes. the chicken foot long thing is the best.

Polish

Polish dogs have a unique taste.

>what did you mean by that

The point is to stop living in the middle of bumfuck shitsville.

there Hot Turkey and Provolone Sandwich is fucking 11/10 i wish i had one now

I don't mind the occasional 'rhea when the food is good.

Look at Mr. Fancy over here

I'm not fat, so I just don't eat during a movie. I never understood the tradition of having to stuff your face with fatty snacks just to sit still for 2 hours.

Is diarrhea ever actually a risk
I mean
Really?

but it says 1/4 pound PLUS polish. do I get one full polish and a quarter pound of a second polish?

why do people get so uppity about this? it's just comfy to snack while watching a movie, damn

You have to be a member at your local cinema?
Meme?

>I don't mind the occasional 'rhea

jesus christ you could not be any more white trash

You have a good point. I just think it is risky having chili while watching a movie.

>not taking a 18" pizza in

>kirkland

800 cal. for $1.50 jesus christ.. land of free

i accidentally a whole 1000 calories, is this bad?

what do you mean?

If I ever eat anything out of the usual I risk it, I think it depends on your type of diet (mine is really bad but the same each day).

at least they label it, so you know what you're getting into

1/4lb+ Polish. Over a quarter pound!

That's not including the soda with free refills.

The hot dog is 540 calories, the extra 790 is the highest range for if you get the sugariest 20oz soda. So if you get the hot dog and a zero calorie drink it's 540 calories.

Yes. Eating chili at a movie theater is a risk of getting diarrhea. Why the fuck do you need to eat chili while you are at the movies anyway?

why so much variance? is the polish 250 calories more?

the 250 calories is if you get a full calorie 20 oz drink! The hot dog is only 540!

dont forget the condiments

Well get the right amount of condiments for you, then, you skeptical fuck. Why are you intent on damning this delicious and affordable dog.

why doesn't Costco set up hotdog stands and run the $9.75 meme hotdog stands out of business?

Point is you can choose not to get it. If you can't go without then don't whine about the price.

The Costco Membership subsidizes the low cost of the hotdogs.

Also, the privilege to sell food at sporting events is not cheap. So they mark it up to make back that difference.

so no sauerkraut then

they sell it at a LOSS, along with their rotisserie chicken. God bless them.

polish, slice of combo and tea is best Costco lunch

He was talking about Rhea Perlman