Without resorting to "le banana in butt xD" explain why you dislike the Amazing Atheist

Without resorting to "le banana in butt xD" explain why you dislike the Amazing Atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI
youtube.com/watch?v=j5C6X9vOEkU
youtube.com/watch?v=KQrlm2szAOE
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=uu1EmF-nsBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There you go

oh no someone is different than you how eeevil

Oh he is also legit mentally ill, his father used to scam people for a living. He also supports Bernie and argues against theists with fallacious arguments (mostly strawmen, since he thinks deist=Christian)

See picture for clarification

>Without resorting to "le banana in butt xD"

This is enough of a reason for me to not take someone seriously though.

Never seen him or heard about him before, but I dislike him because he's a fat fuck.

Because he was the one who helped the SJWs to get popularised. Until a month ago he was raging about BLM being good and muslim immigration was ok.

Haha hahha, gay fucking cuck.

>against all religions and is most vitriolic towards the one that has been the most beneficial for him
>isn't clever enough to work out WHY feminism is cancerous
>promotes degeneracy
>if more people followed his example, society would be worse off
Basically the fact that he occasionally comes up with some gems doesn't prevent him from being a shit role model.

Because sometimes we disagree on some issues

I hate atheists as much as a I hate theists who proselytize.

Which is why i have an absolute seething hatred for Muslims and their join or die mentality.

Episode of JRE with him was great
As much as Joe isnt goin for drama and calling people out
He caught this faggot and called him out of lots of bullshit
Hes an attention whore pushin his agenda
Hes literally a vegan of religious discussion

Slide thread.

What are you trying to slide, shill?

I watched his videos from 2007-2009. Then I grew up.

>Explain why you dislike this retard who posted a video of him shoving a fucking banana up his asshole
>BUT YOU CAN'T USE THE BANANA IN HIS ASSHOLE VIDEO AS AN ARGUMENT

I think you can even fuck dogs for all i care. But the moment you go public and try to convince 12 yo kids on Youtube that fucking dogs is a-ok and use fallacies to convice them so you get more subs in the process, then you have a problem with me

I just don't like him OP.

Another lemming marching our culture off of the cliff.

literally ever board has off topic threads, you conspiracy autist

Basically this

he shoved a banana up his ass

that's a legit reason

also he's too loud and profane. like many men on youtube, you can tell they're actually pussyboys, but they're all shouting and swearing and threatening and waving around in front of the camera

alphaomegasin does it too. weak men can be entertaining, you have to play to it. them acting tough is just infuriating

He is in favor of mass muslim immigration to Europe

Lmao what? TJ has always been skeptical of black liberation movements.

He's a liberal. But you can only be so bluepilled growing up in Louisiana.

Without resorting to the "le holocaust wwii XD meme," explain why Jews dislike Hitler...

He is a complete regressive degenerate that is why.

"White people commit just as much crime, they just don't get caught as much"

-TJ kirk

See his older videos. There used to be one istance I remember where he freak out because some random guy on youtube suggested Niggers comit more crimes.

This, Boerbro. This quote I had on mind.

Watch is "Answers for Black People" videos that he mad just a month or two ago.

He almost goes full Zyklon Ben.

He is a superstitious fedora tipping idiot. Anyone who believes in the superstition of atheism (which no evidence support) is the bottom of the barrel.

>"White people commit just as much crime, they just don't get caught as much"
>blacks, whose speciality is crime, still can't do it as well as, and are outfuckingskilled by whites

He also has a video of him almost crying because some porter at a video screening was a black guy serving him drinks while watching Django unchained.

The white guilt is strong in him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI

Video and pic related!!

youtube.com/watch?v=j5C6X9vOEkU

He's a hypocrite.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQrlm2szAOE
>le bananathiest gets BTFO

>atheist
>marriage
well no shit

I liked him in 2010. I went right, he went left. I think if he'd do it over again he'd be a Dave Rubin kinda Liberal instead of a cuck.

Tbh i liked his answer to banana scandal, top notch response

top kek

Yeah his mind changed but the lead up to that change proves he has poor critical thinking abilities.

He had to be mocked and shamed. He had to have statistics explained to him in the most basic of ways for him to change his mind.

The "AMAZING" atheist? More like the mediocre atheist.

see this
His judgement cannot be trusted.

He's an idiot that supports gun control

Dripping hot cooking oil on his genitalia is a pretty damn good reason to me.

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

I don't care about what he though 5 years ago, I care about what he thinks now.
I'm willing to bet you thought very different things 5 years ago.
Also to clarify I stopped watching him years ago, I only occasionally watch the drunken peasents, which can be fun

why are so many atheists such degenerates?

too much white guilt to the point where you just want to kill him and end his misery.

>G-G-GUYS we don't need religion! It's an outdated concept that doesn't help us at all!
>Now watch me pour hot oil all over myself and shove a banana up my ass.

>Oh my GOSH. You ACTUALLY still care about the banana incident? Come on! It's 2016!
>Not saying I wouldn't do it again, though.

Did he actually say he would do it again?

Five years ago? You mean in the past year?

I totally care about a persons intellectual integrity. Your problem if you dont.

>having sex with an animal is the same as having a loving relationship with a consenting adult

>italy

I guess I can't be surprised.

How is it my problem?
I'm not bothered by him changing his stance in the slightest

Even if you discount the Banana, there's still the leaked movie he made of him pouring hot oil on his micropenis.

He learned NOTHING from the banana incident

Good question. I blame liberalism. These people have absolutely no values or morals.

First of all, he calls himself "amazing".

Atheism = nothing is sacred therefore anything approved no matter how degenerate

Atheism is nothing more than the religion of degeneracy. It also missionizes like a abrahamitic religion.

Before I'd resort to athesim I'd worship Sithis.

Then why defend him?
Do they teach basic comprehension in Slavistan?

Just shut the fuck up about it then you contrarian faggot.

His only real regret is that people found out about it. He doesn't have morals or a sense of dignity that would actually bring him to not give in to his perversion instantly.

Banana in the butt will suffice

Love how angry you get over a non issue like this.
Get an actual life and worry about something more important.

A banana can't give consent, you trans species rapist shitlord

where's the follow-up where Kyle's dad pulled a gun on TJ and threatened to shoot him in the face if he ever came around his son again

Why haven't you burgers hanged him yet? We are all gonna have shariah law in just a few years so why not take the liberty to do it?

Anyone who defends this guy in this thread
should watch any of his podcasts
He literally have 3 idiots with him "making arguments" by slinging shit
His episode on Stefan his argument was basically
>HAHA MOLYSHIT hehehhe
And in the middle of it they smoke pot thinking they are cool
He can't actually form cogent thoughts, i assume its from drug abuse

atheists just want to sin, basically. The notion of no afterlife and by extent no eternal reward or punishment pretty much takes away most of the incentive to behave morally.

I'm sorry I'm still gonna say the banana self fuck incident

Like holy shit I never wanted Hitler to win more than when I saw that

I dislike a lot of his opinions, the way he argues them, the way he talks.
He was also literal cuck and and turned faggot because no woman would ever want to be with him long term.
And he stuck a banana up his ass on camera.

No. I don't need to explain why I don't like a guy who does as you described.

isnt AA pro-beastiality?

He was okay, but then he started his drunken peasants bullshit and buzzfeed rants and the content quality dropped from 5/10 to 0.5/10.

he is unkempt, lazy slob, who lives on autistic NEET money given to him by other excuses for human beings

generally opinionated and lacking any real original or creative ideas

why the flying fuck would I pay him any attention ?

I dont worry about it at all, you are the one being argumentative over something you have said you dont give a shit about.

Thats why I called you a contrarian faggot which you are. You are probably one of those dullards that argue with your neighbor about the colour of the sky.

It's kinda illegal

Besides Im hoping he'll get taken out in the next terror attack and I love good irony

I only posted a youtube video in which he doesn't come across as a black apologist in the slightest.
You then got angry and decided to hurl insults at me like a 14 year old.

No fucking idea. This fact has actually moved me closer to Christ. When western liberals turn against God and go aetheist, they eventually start embracing very form of degeneracy to the point of welcoming Islam.

Seriously this fat fuck is an aetheist yet spends the high majority of time ripping on Christians.

>apart from the fact that he filmed himself inserting a banana into his anus while covering himself in chocolate sauce, why do you dislike him?
You answered your own question OP

I think he's a shit cunt, but does anyone have that webm of him whipping himself saying I'm sorry I'm white, I'm sorry I'm male. I like that one.

>oy vey $0.50 has been deposited into your account

>be atheist
>be compared to le banana man if it ever for some reason comes up in conversation
Nobody wants to be compared to a man that shoves bananas up his ass for pleasure.

He takes happily part in the destruction of the west. They try to replace chistianity and other religions that can stand against islam with degeneracy. That was the plan all along. The destruction of the old civilization.

For fucks sake give it a rest, toothpaste did nothing wrong

You're just being a faggot

>git a lefe

AA's rebuttal to the argument that hes a pseudo-intellectual is that he acts like a clown and doesnt act intellectual, and therefore cant be a pseudo-intellectual.

great guy.

>I don't care about what he though 5 years ago, I care about what he thinks now.
>I'm willing to bet you thought very different things 5 years ago.
>Also to clarify I stopped watching him years ago, I only occasionally watch the drunken peasents, which can be fun

Contrarian faggot who does not even remember his contrarian faggotry from 2 minutes ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=uu1EmF-nsBA

I actually think he handled this well.

So what? the guy is a fag. He speaks the truth.

>literally cucked his wife
Is that supposed to make me hate him? It doesn't.

How else would you respond to someone getting this mad about nothing?
Yell back at them like most braindead people here?
That was in response to you saying someone's judgement cannot be trusted because he changed his opinion, I don't agree with that at all.

Nah, just show him where he's wrong or ignore him.

Half inch micropenis

numale of highest degree

It's not about being wrong or not, it's just that I don't follow his standard of changing your mind=not trustable.

>no, that totally ridiculous claim of yours is not true BUT I STILL LOVE BLACK PEOPLE WE ARE ALL THE SAME BLACK PEOPLE ARE GODS PLS DON'T CALL ME A RACIST
yes so redpilled

tj is a hypocrite, tell me again, why are you defending him?

>normal woman
>fat micropenis neckbeard

In an open marriage you can have multiple partners. His wife was completely riding the cock carousel while he was sending banana pics in his ass to some tranny to get some action.
Eventually he dated a dude. If this is not being cucked i don't know what that is.
But thank you for articulating your thoughts nonetheless Senegal, i appreciate the fact that you monkeys are learning about the internet

Because you could easily get the impression that he's some self hating white guilt liberal when he has proven on several occasions not to be that.

One word.

Kike.

He really, really didn't. He confirmed the worst criticism against him: That he doesn't have any sense of morality at all.

It's like a man tearing down his flag, taking a shit on it, flying it again, and then calling his enemies to negotiations. "It's just a flag, idiots. Come on."

He's your typical neckbeard, liberal degenerate.

However, I don't dislike him, he's just alright. Lately he's been posting videos very critical of Islam and black people, so it would seem that the red pill is slowly kicking in for him.

Yeah, does anyone have it? The whole post was funny as fuck

This genre of fat spergs shouting into the mic like it makes for good watching is a pretty grating trend.