Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ben, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day talking about stupid ass shows and comics. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am a creator of my own show, and I had a pitch on adult swim. What shows have you created, other than “ watch me jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also go swimming, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my rainbow

Other urls found in this thread:

paulie-carbone.last-memories.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread

paulie-carbone.last-memories.com/

I got my dick stuck in a toaster this morning

U.S. airdates pls, or GTFO.

Its hard to turn Ben into a meme, he barely has a defining personality

Should have made the girl Sussie

well memed, friend.

>Gumbomb in the middle of August
fucking hack.

Ben is said to be in love with rachel.

not that i do! ahem, scuse me...

Fap folder.

Nice shoop.

A+ Detective work there bud, we would have never guessed it wasn't the real thing

Is the guy on the left sick or something? He looks weird.

Giving credit to you, in case you don't know who I was talking to.

Rachel wasn't really on there?!? Aw fuck! I'm glad you told me user, we were set up big time, aren't you smart?

Why does Rachel cause so much shitpositng?

that rebecca sugar, the bitch he's currently fucking

I know you were trying to help, but... I think we knew that it really wasn't rachel.
she wouldn't go for guys like ben, but thanks for the help!

Sure you do

The Season 5 crossover is SU, confirmed.

Unlike other shows we have to make up drama on our own in order to get replies during the down times.

Still, it's weird how they completely erased her, expecially since every other character has made at least another appearance.

Unless they're planning something something about her and the Void...
tfw the final boss of TAWOG is a bitchy big sister turned psycho by a Lovecraftian dimension

theyre not dating
do people not know she prefers BBC?

If the Final Boss isn't Rob, I'll riot.

She isn't erased then, she's just holed up in her room playing League and screaming at her brother when he steals her ravioli stashe or walks in on her with a camera as she takes as shit, typical bitchy nerdy lonely girl stuff.