Tfw you will never grop up in a small, sleepy coastal town in the US west

>tfw you will never grop up in a small, sleepy coastal town in the US west

I did, it was alright I guess

wew what a relief

I envy you

would rather one in Maine where people speak in some bizarre accent

Oregon is best

its nothing special 2bh

What is everyone's fascination with Oregon. It's not what it's cracked up to be.

I actually did this, but had to move away later on because there aren't many jobs in the area. Growing up was great. But after that, options are kind of limited unless you have a trust-fund or very specialized education like "marine biologist."

Living in one right now. It's very boring most of the time. It also rains a lot.

If I had to live in US I'd love to live in some shitty town in Washington state. Ever since I watched Twilight, and documentaries about Kurt Cobain.

The pacific northwest has god-tier forests

>>tfw you will never be a qt lesbian teenage girl in a small, sleepy coastal town in the US west

This was literally the view from the backyard of the house where I once lived. It was very lush because of all the rain. However, it also rained quite a lot.

>ywn be Mr Jefferson

except for cali loL.

I hate bullies

canon

fuck off some combination of max, chloe and rachel are the only allowed ships

>rachel

best grill desu

>ywn live or grow up in a picturesque English town with a recorded history reaching back hundreds or thousands of years.

We all have our burdens, OP.

>yorkshire

ew

Motherfucker, there's Methheads and homeless running about in all the little towns because of the liberals. I see this shit every damn day.

t. Humboldt user

> because of the liberals.
Why is that?

>tfw grew up in port angeles
>tfw unironically worked at a twilight exhibit in forks over the summer

I have no idea. It's like some mad scientist stitched a half-assed Washington and a half-assed NorCal together and called it a day. I literally can't even think of an even moderately well-known characteristic that's not rolled up into DUDE HIPSTERS LMAO; it's a Delaware-tier black hole of insignificance.

Why would you do that to yourself holy shit

That apparently doesn't stop people from moving up here. Aside from the nature, social life sucks here, the locals are aloof, and the weather sucks. Not to mention that the entire west-coast is fucking expensive as hell