Why are so many of the alt-right drawn to cults of personality? building demi-Gods out of men (eg. Hitler, Trump)...

Why are so many of the alt-right drawn to cults of personality? building demi-Gods out of men (eg. Hitler, Trump). To the point of deluding themselves to their infallibility. I don't see other ideologies doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7DOYVEkQjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because some personalities are bigger than others.

And I would rather follow a worthy big man than some noname democratic government that hasn't got a clue where it's going.

Relates to their collective mentality, they probably underperform as an individual and thus need to rely on externalities out of their control such as religion, race, politics. This notion is supported by the fact that most unironic nazis here are young (irrelevant to this point) or NEETs/dropouts etc. They tend to be the same people who attracted to Great Men History instead of more nuanced understandings of the world. Probably a safety mechanism to convince themselves that the internal change they can't muster will be forced upon them from outside and finally their shitty situation will change.

Trump is a narcissist tool though, and a long-time Democrat supporter. He's just lesser evil, that's all. Or he might be a Shillary plant, I wouldn't be surprised if he was.
This deification of him is just plain ridiculous and cringy. He doesn't have qualities of a great leader. He doesn't have any political experience. He either pretends to be or he is totally delusional about geopolitics.

It's a backlash against SJWism. The majority of alt-rightists are so eager to accept a doctrine that opposes the leftist agenda that's been taking over American culture that they don't even realize that what they're clinging to is just as sketchy and unreliable.

But it makes no sense. These people are the meek and strange and they're going to be the first to suffer under these systems.

>building demi-Gods out of men (eg. Hitler, Trump)
Oh God please try to understand the term tongue-in-cheek please

Neo-Nazis here are almost without exception NEET's with mental problems and similar failures, and teens who don't fit in. On top of that most of them are historically illiterate.
You can easily see it in the way they write.
Extremists are generally like that, extremism and hatred is the coward's way. They hope their group will give them the balls they lack as an individual.
It's not like they're smart.

makes sense. There was a NatSoc thread here a week back and it turned out almost all of them were NEETS or still in school. Two of them were 30+ and had never had a job before

>I don't see other ideologies doing this
Communism?
Islam?
Catholics?

That's right! #feelthebern
If I take a second job, I can donate twice as much to the revolution!

The more aware I become of the kinds of people I'm sharing this board with the more I feel like I should leave this place permanently before it affects me more than it already has.

Unless what they say is true and I really am stuck here forever.

Are you me?

Don't, it's a nice medium for anonymous discussion.
Discussion in real life is influenced by your status and personality. Here, what matters is arguments and people are automatically more honest when they are anonymous due to obvious reasons.
However these types here use same tactics that are used to silence them in real life. They mostly just repeat shit, ridicule, circle-jerk, use their numbers and shit like that. They see this board as some forum for like-minded, as some political movement, which is just cringy bullshit.
But everything has it's ups and downs. There's a lot of normal people here who are interested in exchanging opinions.

It's fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7DOYVEkQjA

many men on the alt right have no personalty of their own

not only right

> He doesn't have any political experience.

I hate this argument.

What does it fucking matter? Do we want change? Then why do we want someone with political experience? That just means he's been in the politics so long he's dirty as fucking and is in close ties with the rest of the establishment.

Fuck political experience we need people with actual world experience and he's it. He knows workers and normal men that don't live in liberal fantasy reality that politicians are living in.

It's just stupid terms. Stalin's USSR was quite close to Nazi Germany.
Right-left is used in both economic and social sense. So libertarians are left-wing in social sense, but right-wing in economic sense.

>Do we
We, as in you and I, are not citizens of USA so what we think is mostly irrelevant.
>actual world experience
A billionaire born into wealth doesn't really have actual world experience.
Don't misunderstand me I believe Trump is a better option, but let's not make an idol of him, because he's far from it.
I mean, just in sphere of knowledge, a guy who doesn't understand why you can't use nukes casually, or who doesn't understand difference between Hezbollah and Hamas...Trump is so flawed that if Democrats had any other candidate that's not Hillary it would be pure insanity to support him.
Not to mention his life, c'mon, guy is a typical sleazy billionaire, nothing else.

Balkan imitates USA. If they stop being idiots and stop meddling in other people business then we wont have artificial states on our borders.

He spends a lot of time with the common people and he talks like a common man. You don't get that from being a typical sleazy billionaire imo

>He spends a lot of time with the common people
Where?
>If they stop being idiots and stop meddling in other people business
Then you should support Hillary, because she will wreck America and their global influence.

Have you completely forgotten Bernie and his followers?

Nobody said these people were insightful. They will take any change they can get. It's the psychological phenomenon where you don't take responsibility for your situation but rather lay the blame outside of you, so if the status quo would change so would their situation. Whether their situation would improve well...

>historically illiterate

Tell me about it! They are willing to accept contemporary media and politics is filled with lies and deceit (okay skepticism can be a good thing) but they fail to apply this critical thinking to their own dear dogmas. They like to say the holocaust didn't happen but it should have (lolwut), Poland started the war, the Brits were at fault, Hitler's word is gospel, etc. They can't even the spot the inconsistencies with their own paradigm.

>It's just stupid terms. Stalin's USSR was quite close to Nazi Germany.
So this has nothing to do with right or left ideology then ok

Because Hitler brought order back into a country that was riddled with chaos and post war degeneracy

> I don't see other ideologies doing this

that's because you're stupid, user

>Where?

read up on this man a bit more

>Then you should support Hillary, because she will wreck America and their global influence.

I don't want america wrecked. I want them to behave rationally. I don't want Russians to go back to their old ways and I prefer the old USA than Russia.

Right wing politics are all about hierarchy. It's like when you think your dad is really cool and want to be a good strong man so he likes you.

Alt-right is filled with retards and lower IQ often corrolates with right-wing voting amd homophobia.
Might just be a way to deal with attraction to said leaders without acknowledging their sexuality.

>He spends a lot of time with the common people
Wtf? No he doesn't. He's filthy rich. He flies on private jets to stay away from the unwashed masses

>He talks like a common man
I'm pretty sure he talks that way because he watches FOX News and listens to right-wing radio for eight or more hours a day and copies the style. If you think that Trump talks anything like a normal person, then you spend way too much time in the right wing echo chamber.