Dr. Pavel

Dr. Pavel...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/donald-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-us-president-in-history-6783035/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most retarded president of the united states.
Based!

Fuck Drumpf

Trumpy is really a retard and all of his supporters are a bunch of retards. He hasn't done jack shit. Shut up about Hilary already

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50

Lol you lost

God his hat looks stupid.

Almost 40% is pretty good.

How dare you talk about my dad like that

I'm a racist orange Nazi.

Ugh. He really looks like a white person in this one. Fuck him.

whats the obsession with Sup Forums and trump anyway when he actually doesnt do anything

is it literally just kekistan meme facebook shit at this point? its a little autistic

I'm not an American so I couldn't care less about Trump or Hilary, or democrats or republicans, but what I will say is that Trump does look like the type of person who is missing a few chromosomes, or isn't exactly right in the head anymore. The guy is 70 or something, I wouldn't be surprised if he were senile and possibly suffering from dementia.

I'm MAGA

Trump is a retard but the real danger to world security is the intelligence agencies trying drum up support for war in Syria and aggression against Russia.

Anyone with common sense would realise good relations with Russia is a good thing, and the mainstream media, democrats, conservatives, FBI, pundits, all seem to think this is a bad thing and we must go to war with Putin.

I'm F.A.T.

He makes liberals cry and that's all I care about. He can sit back for the rest of his presidency because his job is done for all I care.

Even Jimmy Carter was better. How long before we can replace him with literally anyone else?

t. Ivan behind FSB-provided proxy

And you think you will keep winning in the future? Do you FEEL in charge?

This 2bh. Greatest pres ever

It should be illegal to be president if you're over 60. All presidents should be 35-60. These geriatrics are fucking awful.

Yeah that was real important...

There are a million ways to make liberals cry that don't harm the entire country.

>good relations with Russia
This is FSB code for "let evil Russia do what they want and don't interfere".

LMAO get over it sweetie, Hilliary lost! Stop being such a sore loser.

but do you truly think about what others think of what you think about them

why care about something that has no value

How big do you think his cock is

This, fuck it. Every thoughtless anti-Trump sentiment just makes me like him more.

metro.co.uk/2017/07/16/donald-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-us-president-in-history-6783035/

can't wait for the impending impeachment

Yes, we are in charge. All 3 branches and the military is 100% behind Trump.

I only have a problem with his supporters if anything. They're the dumbest and densest group of people I have ever seen anywhere. I didn't even know such people existed.

t. Shlomowitz Warprofiteeryahu

>all the reddit spacing in this thread
Makes ya think, huh?

Trump is literally Jewish with a Jewish daughter and Jewish son in law.

That's just conservatives in general they're barely above being literal retards.

Smarter than Hillary supporters. "we need a wombman in office because ovaries are smert"

I bet he's got a big fupa, so probably pretty small

And where did I defend trump you faggot?

I said he's a clueless bumbling retard, but he's not the real threat. The warmongers drumming up support for war with Russia are

theyre both shit and any sane person would agree with me

literally me

Like all the best cult leaders he's tapped into the stupid fanactic crowd, who can be easily swayed with the right kind of short-sighted charisma and telling people what they want to hear.

>Canada: Young cute Prime Minister
>France: Young cute President
>America: Walmart Shopper-tier President
why are we so cursed

this. people with convictions are fucking retarded. just smoke a joint and watch rick & morty.

No such thing as Hillary supporters, just Democrats pinching their nose and voting for her so Trump doesn't win.

Trump supporters though, you could give them tons of facts and even video evidence of something damning, but if it's against Trump, they won't hear it. It's all "fake news" to them no matter what. I mean.. how do you even get to that point? What did Trump do to these people to make them such loyal supporters?

Dr. Pavel, im POTUS
He wasnt alone
uhhhh you dont get to bring friends
They are jot my staff
They work for the clinton, the hillary lizard

No, the faggots who swallow the Russian propaganda and want to "improve relations with Russia" are the real threat. Ask the Finns, Ukrainians, Afghanis, Estonias, Romanians etc why you can't trust Russians. They say one thing in public such as "Let's be friends" while behind your back they're moving in the tanks and soldiers.

>dementia
Shouldn't they have given him an IQ or intellectual performance test of some kind to determine how fit he was mentally? I mean Trump is in fact the oldest president to have been elected.

To be fair, there is a LOT of fake news targeting Trump. The whole pee tape thing, for example.

He was pretty funny during the campaign, even though I hold mostly liberal ideals I find a lot of young liberals annoying, but now that he is in office he just seems insecure and kind of dumb.

Most of it isn't just dismissed as fake news, there's usually proof of it being complete bullshit. You can think Trump is a retard and disagree with his politics all you want but at some point people on both sides are going to have to admit the media is a complete joke.

Just wanted to stop by and say I voted for Trump. Would totally do it again.

I see old people like this trolling CNN's FB comment section all the time. These people are proof that wisdom doesn't always come with age. Borderline retards.

LOL
dank kino based user

I honestly think he might be in the early stages of dementia.

grab em by the pusy!!!!

All the same tired drumpf posts ITT. Voting for him again in 2020.

>you could give them tons of facts and even video evidence of something damning
give us an example

t-thank you~

based givposter?

A true American knows who he's going to vote for 3.5 years before the election.

How many countries have America bombed and invaded in the last decade alone?

Faggot you neocon maniacs are the threat to world security

Just a reminder to all liberals here that months before the elections all the "political experts" (on cnn and msnbc and their equivalent in europe) were saying that if Trump was elected:
-The economy would crash hard
-women would lose all their rights
-all sciences would be defunded
-lgbt would be sent to death camps
-blacks and immigrants would be killed in the streets
-Russian troops would invade the country
-war with China (or others) would happen
all of that in the first 6 months.

I'm not in america so how bad is it really?

By your logic no one should raise money for a candidate until the general election has started because they don't know who the opponent will be.

America can invade the entire world, faggot.
Who the fuck are you to stop us?

t. Neocon kike

Obama didn't wiretap Trump tower while the campaign was going on. Tons of proof it didnt happen and his fans STILL believe it did.

Tons of people in the government have said Russia intervened in the 2016 election and his supporters still dont believe it, calling the whole thing fake news.

It's been 16 years, Ahmed
Get over it

I wasn't being sarcastic, user. I knew Hillary was going to run in 2016 and I vowed to vote against her in 2010, regardless of who it was. Keep fighting the good fight.

16 years and you still haven't won, Shekelburg

>-The economy would crash hard

The economy is still running under Obama's policy. Trump wont have a real effect until next year. So it's yet to be seen what will happen to the economy.

>Churchill is a retard but the real danger to world security is the intelligence agencies trying drum up support for war in Europe and aggression against Nazi Germany.
>Anyone with common sense would realize good relations with Nazi Germany is a good thing, and the mainstream media, democrats, conservatives, FBI, pundits, all seem to think this is a bad thing and we must go to war with Hitler.

We killed millions of you shitskins, I think that's more than enough winning

Really reminds me of when SHE had a 97% chance of winning. Really does.

dead
sagemashita

Science projects have already been massively defunded or rerouted to Republican-friendly science of finding which cloud God lives on. Women in many states have lost access to birth control on insurance. Liberals didn't fear war with China; that was a MAGAist fear.

What if the pee tape is real? I hope it is because the shitstorm on both sides will be amazing. The memes will be on a whole new level.

You are living in another world man.

American invasions are very different. We go, we conquer, we rebuild, we leave, that country becomes great again like Japan or West Germany.. Russia goes, they destroy, they stay, the conquered country is still shit 50 years later.

>caring about leaders based on how cute they look

Are you a fucking teenage girl? Please never vote.

>he doesn't care about cutes

haha yea totally buddy. anything to make those libtards cry haha. we still on for thursday at the lake?

FISA warrants were issued for Trump tower. Obviously Obama didn't personally order a wiretap.

The media spent months parroting the line that 17 intelligence agencies corroborated the Russia story and it turned out to be literal fake news, with the actual number being only 4. Also there's no reason why any American should believe intelligence agencies after the WMD and NSA surveillance scandals. Doesn't mean you should take everything they say as an automatic lie but unless proof is provided there's no reason to believe it either.

To be fair, Trump looks like the type of guy who would have a watersports fetish. Wouldn't surprise me it's real.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

*splorch*

POO POO

yea personally I only believe trump and his sons. and alex jones. I know FOR SURE they have my best personal interests at heart. brb gotta go take my alpha man supplements

dongle dumb lol

>that country becomes great again like Japan or West Germany
And Iraq and Iran and most African controlled nations right?

Didn't he already start messing with the economy by removing ton of regulations and stuff?

>Science projects have already been massively defunded
real science or "social science"

> Republican-friendly science of finding which cloud God lives on
I'm curious, what are you talking about really?

>Women in many states have lost access to birth control on insurance
so it's a state problem?

The lake of your tears, sure :)

America has never invaded Iran or an African country

If you know anything about int relations, you would know that Iran is actually a rising world power. kys faggot

I love when CNN trolls on the comments section of FB call CNN fake news and then when arguing, they link me to articles on Infowars.

Jones was exposed as a fraud months ago. Why is he still in business?

Why did you even bother typing this

YOU MAY ONLY POST ON THIS WEBSITE IF YOUR CANDIDATE WON THE ELECTION