This movie will lead to a civil war in USA. Mark my word

This movie will lead to a civil war in USA. Mark my word.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-41871956
youtu.be/67XiiIcGiAw
youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
youtube.com/watch?v=FLgpz2LjIgA
youtu.be/9IigoVmJBik
liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504
uutisvirta.fi/uutiset/9882750-marvelin-kehutusta-black-panther-elokuvasta-julkaistiin-jalleen-uusi-kohtausnayte
face
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks cool, better than most Marvel capeshit.

Didn't already come out?

I mean they made space scandinavia multicultural like crazy, they will do the same for wakanda right? I mean, why would the most successful country in africa be an ethno-state with closed borders?

>It's good
>"WOOOW jewish hollywood using all their effort on the nigger movie"
>It's shit
>"WOOOOW racist hollywood fucking it up because it's the PoC movie"

In 1 week. In France we have black groups who have reserved cinemas only for black people. White people can not watch the movie with them. It's in France, I imagine in USA it will be worse

not really, stuff like this used is for domesticating the negro. their rage is funneled into obsessing over surface level capeshit movies and other cultural "triumphs" that do nothing to progress their position. it's all part of the same game. not even chimpouts can stand before the power of capitalist infantilization.

MLK is rolling in his grave.

>guatepeor

I fucking wish
The status quo has lasted for far too long

Yes, it's funny. Groups like that fight racism with segregation.

Kys

I'm exited for this movie.

Cool to see an African African movie. Not some European story played by a Black person.

sup leftard

>mexicANO

i dont get why people would be mad about this. the character has been around since 1966

I don't remember anyone complaining about "jewish hollywood using all their effort on the woman movie" when wonderwoman ended up okay.

Why do you think normal people would know that?

MLK was a commie degenerate.
bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-41871956

Because it was just ok.

I think it's hilarious. We wuz kangz the movie.

Did you even read the article..? It completely debunks the document.

He did for sure cheat on his wife though, his children have confirmed that. Also, while King rejected segregation he was not against the idea of identity politics. The whole reason he endorsed a racist like LBJ was because he promised him gibs me dats.

This desu, I was never interested in capeshit but I saw the trailer and looked pretty interesting. A futuristic sci-fi city with an African "spin" is something I've never seen before.

This, I kind of want to see the movie, but I know I'm just going to spend the movie with "WE" echoing in my head the whole time

That's part of the fun lmao

>Wants to see an american "superheros" movie

Lol, you drink sodas also ?

but then you're going to be that weirdo laughing at seemingly normal shit every 5 minutes

So a standard Mahvel fan.

what exactly are his powers?
a smart black man?

A black man who FIGHTS crime.

He has the power to read.

No he is hereditary nobility from an african ethnostate with closed borders. Turns out africas enemy was multiculturalism!

he's a KANG

He has prevented slavery to exist in Africa in this world. Africa would have looked like that in our world if white people had stayed in Europe

African Tony Stark.

>debunks
Hiring prostitutes isn't homeopathy.

hi-tech furfag??

>In France we have black groups who have reserved cinemas only for black people. White people can not watch the movie with them.
I guess this is the world we live in now.

No, but a possible Avengers vs X-men movie could lead to a civil war
>2020
>Avengers vs X-men movie indevelopment at Disney
>2022
>movie comes out
>namor, a WHITE mutant destroys wakanda, a BLACK city
>shit goes south

Basically African Batman

Imagine if they made "The Klansman". Black Nationalism is accepted in American society.

youtu.be/67XiiIcGiAw

Video related.

Just rotting. youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

but we already had that movie like two years ago. i think the next one is infinite stone or something

>lead to a civil war

mutts are too neutered to anything

Sure my friend, sure

youtube.com/watch?v=FLgpz2LjIgA

Nigger gangs are openly posting about harming whites they see at the screenings.

>Explosive
lol what are they even writing when muslims exist

youtu.be/9IigoVmJBik

liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504

EXTREMELY french post

lol

Kek true

In Finland the government is giving free tickets to all people of African descent in Finland

Bullshit

proof or leave

Proof: uutisvirta.fi/uutiset/9882750-marvelin-kehutusta-black-panther-elokuvasta-julkaistiin-jalleen-uusi-kohtausnayte

BULLSHIT THEY JUST TALK ABOUT DATE RELEASE

Doubtful

No because if Wakanda existed they wouldn't share that shit with the other negros, they are an isolated country with alien technology

it's just a comic book movie you fucking autist, calm down

I was going to see it because it's the last movie before Infinity War and I've been waiting for that since 2011, thing is I don't think I'll have the money to see Black Panther

how is that even remotely legal?

it's just a comic book movie you fucking autist, calm down

What about that ?

I don't know, check

face
book.com/events/334005897089204/

it's not my problem that your country is fucking retarded, it's a movie from the MCU, nothing else

I honestly don't really care about the politicization of this film because I'm not american or european, I don't live near blacks, maybe that why I think you're all fucking stupid for taking this shit seriously and getting butthurt over blacks being in a movie

The whole point of that arc was to show that, that king was an outdated retard

So actually you have no idea what you are talking about. Well, in countries like France or USA from what I saw, this country is subject to politicization.

WTF don't you guys know that this site is for 18+ only? Get out of here.

what if i show up dressed as zwarte piet would i be allowed in?

>This country

This movie I meant

I got pissed off when I found out the actor is really just an American guy pretending to have an African accent.

So many fantastic African actors could've taken the role.

this. Stop American washing films

Movie idea: KARA BOGA vs. Yakub

*kang