>parents born poor
>studied hard and have professions in accounting and auditing
>leave home cunt to thirdworldshitistan to make mad bank
>make mad bank
>fug and produce me
>look up to them since they are very qualified, mature and rational
>plan to settle in New Zealand
>buy two land properties
>mfw I continue to see reports demonising the Chinese of spoiling the market and "they took our jobs" mentality with aforementioned spoiling the market (which is true to an extent)

How can this go on? This is basically very very indirect racism. I swear to god if this was ANY other race they would chimp out. But whatever I don't give a fuck.

Why not go back to China?

commie shithole

The Chinese are putting their dick in everything world wide.

We don't trust the Chinese people as they have no soul and all look the same

Why don't you fuck off back to where you came from?

The only reason why you cunts are even alive is because Nixon didn't want to let the Soviet Union nuke you.

oh how fuckin novel

Fuck off yellow cockroach. Chinks are disgusting.

>I continue to see reports demonising the Chinese of spoiling the market
That's not your parents the reports are talking about fuckwit, that's the actual rich chinese investors who are buying up properties IN BULK in order to fuck with the housing market for massive financial gains.

says britcuckistan who shuns all outsiders (even ones who work hard like your poles) and is getting raped by the bbc of gibsmedats. Sometimes I don't understand whitey tightities

You can take your shitty plastic toys from my childhood with you.

Oh right, they don't exist anymore because they were of such poor quality that they fell apart after a month.

That is a very chinese thing to do. Getting rich is so engrained in our culture sometimes people will do anything. Would you prefer that or government leeches?

How do you make mad money in accounting?

tedious, boring and no one really wants to do it. Like electrical engineering

Have you ever been to England?

We treat the Chinese better here than they treat themselves in China

Romanians and poles are working for less than British which is killing the middle class. They are taking our well paid jobs that unions have thought hard to keep their integrity and turning them to shit because either way, they are still being paid more than they would for the same work back in slav(e)land

what's the matter mozzie? chinamen evict yah?

Why not just go to Hong Kong, or come to Hurstville

I'd prefer our own country to stop letting foreign investors buy up large swathes of property. It's the fault of our fucking governors for letting people get away with it.

I do hate your culture though. It's soulless.

Parents were sick of "Chinese people"

Well auzziecunt if you're interested in doing some research there's a very interesting ideology behind it. Unlike the anglosphere whom the generations alive had order to fall back on during the 20th century chinkland was so fractured many people wanted to leave and some lucky ones did.

Now when communism came it emphasised fairness etc but as you know, corruption galore and people became selfish and paranoid of one another, hence it kinda carries on today with the souless meme thing.

So as you see, China was very fucked up and we didn't have peace and prosperity unlike the anglosphere

Fair enough, honestly the asians are fine. Just make sure you put lots of effort into learning the NZ language and culture, (you'll probably still expeerience some discrimination too and theres not much you can do about it tbqh)

but there'll backlash for sure about Chinese buying up properties everywhere. it really fucks the market up for all the locals who are trying to afford houses when they just have average jobs

Chicom investors are cockroaches for the poor white guy from a poor family who has no education, makes minimum wage and now, his only shot at buying an apartment was crushed by you pumping up the prices 50%.

>Now when communism came it emphasised fairness etc but as you know, corruption galore and people became selfish and paranoid of one another, hence it kinda carries on today with the souless meme thing.
Communism isn't fair. It's not about that at all. I'm not retarded, you know. Communism is about 'equality' and nothing else. Any movement or ideology based on equality will ALWAYS fail. Guaranteed.

It says something that every other country has a 'holy book' or code of honour of some sort, and China's famous historical text is the freaking Art of War. It is an interesting little book though fwiw.

learning kiwi lingo aint a problem since I was brought up in a very ozzie environment.

I hate that we (myself included) automatically put barriers and assumptions on people. It makes me hella depressed that we all contribute to making this world a little bit more evil

aye I'll probably give it a read then

Why dont the government import and settle niggers into the expensive areas to drive the prices back down?

If every well meaning Chinky emigrated to Australia and New Zealand, you'd destroy our culture even unintentionally.

OUT OUT OUT

>be rice farmer
>smell like shit
>look like shit
>have shit future
>get out of shit
>complain endlessly

Go fuck yourself you fucking dribbling spastic, blow it out your arse.

You'll never fit in. I hope you know that.

You will always be "a Chinese guy" no matter how you speak.

Very applicable to both business life and also dota.

>Fair enough, honestly the asians are fine.

Yeah, na. Kill yourself.

Little spoilt white brat "oh no I have to grow up and get a job, study something, people I don't like waaah"

I'm gonna bet you straya didn't have ANY hardships compared to Europe or even India and no the Darwin bombing doesn't count

>more fucking complaining

You fucking boring cunt, this is why you don't have a gf

yeah you'll be fine then. Aus and NZ is pretty similar, been there before

Yeah true, I guess if you become a good person in your community then it'll fade away with time. But I think you'd do the same if you were in their shoes

don't rub it in

Bitchy chink.

chinks>niggers

the truth hurts doesn't it

>Complain about racism
>Go on a racist rant

if one generalises, then why not right?

:)

Learn english before attempting to talk with people on an english-speaking imageboard.

>>plan to settle in New Zealand

Here's where you went wrong. New-Zealanders already live there, you see. You might want to consider their feelings if you are going to live with them as equals. But we all know that's not what you want.

cool
I just want to be. I honestly don't care about race or whatever. As long as you're a good person I can roll with you

Please point out my english flaws

Can't be too mad at Chinese being opportunistic parasites when the West is literally inviting you in to exploit them.

GODDAMNIT contrary to popular belief, I'm a human being. C'mon m8

I actually don't mind the Chinese colonising Sub-Saharan Africa, if they turn it into slightly less of a shit-hole.

Osaka's pretty nice

Meh. Got no problem with Chinese. You guys are non-violent and hard working in general, although you eat some fucking weird shit and have pretty fucked up manners. Prefer you to niggers and snackbars any day of the week.

Those who think that way just don't understand it's good for them because it's investment.

thanks :D Although as with every race there are fuckin abysmal and degenerate people. It's just that generally in the chinkasphere (Singapore, Hong Kong etc), if you're a failure, we leave you to rot or mentally torment the shit out of you until you improve.

Protip: NEVER try bird's nest soup. That shit's disgusting af

Are you saying that the actions of your parents had any benefit to thirdworldshitistan? Did their financial involvements help anyone besides themselves? They just up and left once they cashed up.

You're doing the same thing to NZ, then when she's a used up whore you'll leave for Australia and take your cash with you. But it's okay. Other people are just stupid, and morality is objective ;)

We know the game and we do not play fair. Fair warning.

so it's no problem that you don't want to live around other gooks, but when you impose yourself on a foreign culture and interfere with their markets and social fabric it suddenly becomes racist for them to not be welcoming enough?

fuck off you entitled piece of shit

Same here but fuck your fellow rich chinks who buy houses just because they got money.

Good analysis but it only works if I want to fuck up the market (which I don't).

Other than that someone doesn't know what entitled means. Do they ever ask for anything for free?

The Anglos, Arabs, Indians and Jews do the same thing.
They just don't want the competition.
No point sharing it with the good goys of Sup Forums

>Inb4 1st Female President

Tell me roofaggot are YOU actively involved in any charities? If not then whatever job you have is SOLELY for the benefit of the company and yourself. Other than that you're doing jack shit for the less priveledged abos or starving children.

Business has no charity in it.

it kinda sucks because there's SO FUCKING many of them

At least I will never be a Portugese rape baby

>greece
Of course you don't know shit about money.

>Leaving China to settle in a foreign nation
>Doesn't want to make his home a better place
>Blames own Government like a faggot, instead making shit better
>No Loyalty
>No Character
Wonder why Sup Forums hates your like...

yeah i notice no other country even caught on to that but us, Ireland in 2009 or so had a law directed at that exact problem where if they didn't actually used the land by submitting a plan and had proof of purchasing materials to actually make a property of any kind they forfeit the land back to the government.

the funny thing is i remember the reason it was introduced was because the Chinese government actually summited a plan to build a super city in sligo and everyone went full bat shit crazy over it and our government had to calm everyone down by announcing the law.

Go back to Sri Lanka or Indonesia.

Pretty much llifestory of my chinese ex i broke up with this week.

She is the greediest person i know and chinks in general are insanely materialistic.

Saved image thanks aussie

i forgot to mention it was if the land that was bought wasn't used by 2-3 year period it was taken from them.

and the plan needed to be reasonable to the local residence like a house or so but shops or anything bigger got them in alot of shit.

No fuck off back to China

OP here. I've got better things to spend on my Friday night than to argue with edgelords who can' stand people from other races.

Thanks for all the kind comments (surprisingly from NZ). And as always, ozfags can piss off

>charities
are a business like any other. I would die before opening a charity and selling my soul like that.

>jobs in australia
clearly you're high.

I've never had a real job, never had the financial backing, and my parents were drug addicts. I used to teach chinese people english. As a volunteer. I've worked as a chef and a painter, both as a volunteer. They were always very polite people to me, maybe a bit sexist otherwise. One day the chinese restaurant I would work at after hours decided I no longer have access to government waste disposal services. I lived upstairs in apartments. They simply stopped talking to me, locked the skip bins that didn't belong to them and tried to evict me.

Do you know why they became so hostile? I didn't shave my beard when they asked.

So like, anyone with a similar looking face kinda irks me. Please understand.

Shouldn't you be working? I'm on my way to Japan to impregnate some slanty eyed nips. That tiny cunt will be mine

KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN YELLOW CUNT BUCK TOOTHED GARBAGE EATING CANCEROUS SLANT EYED CHINK FILTH.

Your shitty country will never get better if all the good people leave it. Our countries should be for our people, not niggers, chinks, or arabs. Fuck off.

fuck off we're full

This leaf, I like.

Why do Asians lack common sense?

It's non-citizen foreign buyers that are causing houses to cost a fortune. Mainly from China, but if they're actually staying then I see no problem, the problem stems from your country people buying land and housing here then hogging it so much people will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars more than they bought it for.

Fucking cunts.

>if they're actually staying then I see no problem

For real? What if, say, 20 million of them decide to turn up and stay? That cool, or is there a point where you start thinking this might not work out?

>Your shitty country will never get better if all the good people leave it.

Did Britain already forget about the founding of America?

Why leave motherland? 你只不过是个卖国贼而已!外国人讨厌你这种人这是应该的呗。

You see son, there is a reason why we are called "The Jews of Asia."

>all the good people
Last time I checked UK is still a pretty good country and was doing very well around the time burgerland was founded, it's only getting worse because of all the arabs and cucks, obviously all our good people didn't leave then, it was more working/middle class people wanting a new life

China rules the world why do you give a shit?

fucking Chinese people are racist against other Chinese people not related to them

I'm seriously considering to become a chinese citizen one day.

It's still a shithole, but I'd rather live in a corrupt polluted place than in racewar torn Europe in 20 years.

>我的面几时我没学的汉语当我是小孩子

I don't really care, the second-gen Chinks and Asians in general are westernized as fuck, who cares if they dump their money into the market. Vancouver enacted a foreign-buyer tax of 15% just recently.

Just get your birth rate down m8, China is overpopulated as fuck. I've been to the major cities. The two-child policy isn't enough.

>the second-gen Chinks and Asians in general are westernized as fuck

No?

That's urbanization. A few decades ago like 80% or more of Chinese lived on the countryside. Some cities grow hundreds of thousands in population a year.

Taipei is an incredible place to live if you wish to take a trip here.

>be me
>Get degree in accounting from top rate Uni
> don't get hired because of lack of people skills
> chink from a diploma mill who barely understands English gets the job

Chinks also buying up a lot of Greek areas and public companies.

It pisses me off, these fucking Asiatic Jews will wait until something like a financial collapse or a crisis and then will buy you out dirt cheap.

While maybe they don't see us as worthless and stupid as Africans. They have no real respect for Whites nor have they ever seen them as allies.

Sino-Soviet split and Korean war are proofs of that.

Calm down man, we just missed out the great colonial period 400 years ago and this is our way of making up for it.

>China is overpopulated as fuck.

in the 1980s they invited us to nuke them to help with the numbers

so fucking based

>these fucking Asiatic Jews

Chinese invented debt based fiat currency you know

You have to go back.

what you fail to understand is that you shouldn't even be given the right to compete on the internal market.

A nation or a country isn't formed by just the individuals living there at a given time. It's formed by the direct and indirect contributions to the economy, culture, land and military strife done by the ancestors of the people living there.

生活在台北咋样?I've been studying mandarin for five years and I got skills. Lived in mainland for a year and it's not so bad as some people say but I hear Taiwan and Taipei are awesome. Hear food is great too. I can learn traditional characters too.

>get cucked by dindus in the bedroom
>get cucked at the workplace by pajeet and Chang

M-mah master race

No, no, no, Chink. You don't understand. Racism only applies to infe... I mean unprivileged races.

Fuck off chink. Look up Chinas shadow banking and ghost towns. You've got a housing bubble too. Just because you lot slave your guts out making wanky iphones you think you're king shit.