Trump BTFO!!

Trump BTFO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/
forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2016/08/11/jill-stein-releases-2015-federal-tax-return/#69970624d3a8
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/28/benghazi-report-points-out-obama-clinton-lies/
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/cheryl-mills-clinton-email-226864
nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-wanted-doj-probe-clinton-foundation-doj-refused-report-article-1.2747593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are with HRC's medical records and Goldman Sach's speech transcripts.

So, nobody then.

>find provocative tweet
>post screenshot to the chin
>drumpf BTFO

Brazil...

>m-muh audit

HOW CAN TRUMP FAGS EVER RECOVER?

>0 income
> proud of posting taxes

Where's Trump's tax returns trumpster? Show me.

Trumpets...

>$302,258 in salary was all earned by her spouse Dr. Richard Rohrer.
>little to no charitable contributions.

Thanks but no thanks

>using trump three times in 8 words

Wew lad

Not an argument, where are the tax return?

Why do you want to see them so bad?

Congratulations, you've managed to make the worst /jp/ meme worse.

No one cares about Jill Stein except in regards to how many Bernouts she's going to steal from Hillary Clinton thus guaranteeing America is made great again.

Jill should consider herself honored. She is performing a great duty to this country by helping to elect Donald Trump. In fact its questionable if anyone else is doing as much as she is right now to ensure a Trump presidency. So thanks Jill, we owe ya one.

I actually don't care, I just like bringing it up to see Drumpf supporting bydlo get triggered.

Is this irrelevant bitch retarded? He's said 6 million times that he's being audited (probably because he's committing mass tax fraud, but that's neither here nor there).

Jill "the rebel jew" Stein

cunt bernie for you faggot niggers

>for all those who are interested

Lmao, what's that, 50 people in total? What a lightweight. Sad!

>(((Stein)))

Pol was right again

People are fucking stupid. Trump is about to lose the election. If he reveals his tax returns, he get fucked from all sides and gets his business in trouble. Why does he have to return his tax returns when it does only bring negative points.

Fuck I hate shills, fuck off ffs.

She is helping Trump getting elected. What does that mean? Do the math.

I'll tell you what's in them

You'll see he personally doesn't give himself a large salary to avoid being heavily taxed.

You'll see most of his net worth is in his businesses which he has a personal stake in

You will not see large contributions to charity under his personal return as his contributions come from his businesses to reduce his tax liability

The media will spin all this as how he's a tax cheat when, In fact, he as proposed a tax plan to do away with this loophole bullshit and would effectively raise his own tax rate.

There you go. It's fucking nothing.

This really is like when people kept demanding to see Obama's birth certificate.

Who gives a fuck?

Trump doesn't want to be president, he's trying to lose and will blame the "rigged system"

Honestly hope we just fucking tactical nuke all of the cities in Brazil and turn the country into an exotic park.

Trump is being audited like he has been for every fucking year. You would have to be a fucking retard to release tax returns before the audit is done or you actually received your return, which he probably hasn't received yet. IRS are dirty fuckers and they take their time.

Gas the liberals ideology war now.

Its adorable that people still believe this after over a year of this shit. Its hilarious

>"Trump will be stumped any day now."
>"Aaaaaaaaaaaaany day now."

Pretty accurate Hans. Not releasing his info hurts him a little where releasing them would hurt him a lot.

>muh taxes

Income tax is theft, and there are few who would not try and reduce their taxes if they ever got a significant income.

The fact that people ACTUALLY use the "I got the most money taken by force from the state" as a moral argument speaks wonders about how far the left has manipulated society.

If Trump didn't pay any taxes whatsoever then there is not one dime that has gone towards fueling the Jewish led war machine of the US - and I thought liberals hated war, ha!

look he can easily return earlier tax returns. there really shouldn't be problem unless the MSM is literally cancer and is out to crucify him for every little bit.

I was going to vote for Trump but seeing him eat a pizza like that made me reconsider

No, he'll make it to the election. But he'll lose. Being president is too much like hard work for him

Where's Hillary's tax returns anyway?

nobody's interested Jill

Come over here cunt I'll show you some tax returns ;)

>You would have to be a fucking retard to release tax returns before the audit is done or you actually received your return, which he probably hasn't received yet.

Why? If taxes are literally just math, the result of the audit is the same either way.

> Trump BTFO!!

nigga literally declared all his shit on his leaked presidential application

fucking morons

Uh huh.

>Sweden
>voting here

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REMIND THEM

Has there ever been a Jewish POTUS before?

He's behind in the polls by quite a bit. I'd argue Khzir Khan (with an assist by Stephanopulous) already stumped him.

Fuck off Kraut you have no standing in our politics. You literally puppet our policy. The US controls your shitty continent over there and we let you have a reality show of your "politics".

You should be grateful because it is the only shot you have to be relevant on the world stage and you will probably fuck it up for a third time in a century. Three strikes you are out.

The entire point is that it was Trump asking to see the certificate, so now there's a level of hypocrisy.

The polls are rigged unless Trump is in the lead!

>For all those who are interested

So, the sixteen people that will vote for her?

At the end of the day Trump wins.
Remember its always darkest befor the Don.

The MSM polls engage in oversampling by ridiculous margins and are widely known to be fraudulent. All third party polls, as well as the actual on-the-ground realities, show Trump up by a considerable margin.

If you need more proof of this, simply consider where money is being spent and how the campaign's are conducting themselves. Trump's campaign is actually completely casual, Hillary's is frantic. Hillary is also now running ads in California of all places, proving either her campaign is even worse with money than she is, or she thinks there is a legitimate danger of losing ground there.

Cute, you Chads are so easily triggered

Pic related

hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/

Its not up for debate on whether the polls are rigged or not, we know for a fact they poll way more democrats and way less independents then actually exist.

Like acts like she make millions a year and has to manage billions in assets

238 Retweet...

Fuck, I realize I can be a presidential candidate.

Thats it, I'm now officially a #cruzmissile

>Income tax is theft

How is it "theft" if I consent to it?

If I didn't consent I'd simply leave the country.

Were they rigged when Trump was leading?

You can't release tax returns under an audit

Dumb ass nigger

Are you guys really gonna fall for this meme every four years?

Just letting you know your place. You have no self determination.

Basically read that as
I want Trump to win, but I'm not going to bury my head in my ass in denial. This election is corrupt as fuck, but Hillary is the symptom (not the cause) and inevitably going to win this one.

Yes, because rigged means "There is a bias", not "the numbers are made up"

If I do a poll of 50 democrats, 30 independents, and 20 republicans, and Trump is losing, that's to be expected, the poll has a definite democrat bias.

If Trump is winning, that means he is winning by a considerable margin, since it was large enough to overcome the bias.

Of course all this is ignoring how several polls changed methodology after the DNC, making any comparison of them to the previous polls ridiculous.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

How interesting that this was swept under the rug and nobody remembers

Cite this law or it's just a lie

same. wtf i hate trump now!

>when people
You mean Trump

Thanks for letting me know, you're wrong though

IRS says he can, but it's probably a massive gotcha b8.

Except reputable pollsters don't pick a selection of partisans to poll. It's literally just random samples of registered voters. The question of party affiliation is part of the interview.

Nixon did it...

Of course the polls weren't rigged when Trump was leading.

When reality confims my belief system I confirm reality. When relaity conflicts with my beliefs I reject reality.

That's how my right wing brain works...

What the fuck are you talking about? Where does it show that the salary is only the husband's and doesn't include her income.....

Except that isn't the case at all. Most polls take into account demographics and who you're polling, a totally random sample isn't a legitimate poll, its a survey.

It'd be like if I did a straw poll on facebook or something. Its useless data. Polls control very tightly who they're asking, and a poll with an illegitimate methodology SHOULD be suspect.

You can't consent to something you have no choice in, retard

Not an argument, enjoy your tax paid child killing drones sicko

There's no law. It's just a dumb idea.

lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/

A lot of people jumped on that bandwagon.

I didn't care about Obama's birth certificate then and I don't care about Trump's tax returns now.

They're both petty issues.

Meant for

Obama

Not even joking

He can, he will not. He has not even released the AUDIT LETTER to corroborate he's being audited . Trump made the whole audit shit up just to avoid releasing his tax return.

>Dumb ass nigger

It's not and "official" Law, but any tax attorney would advise not to release taxes in the midst of an audit. Also releasing the returns during an audit could cause anyone who has a grievance with Trump to misuse the released information, and try to intervene in the audit process, for their own personal, financial or political gain.

>You can't consent to something you have no choice in, retard

Are you suggesting I don't consent to the taxes I pay?

Err...

I can assure you, I do.

If I didn't, I'd simply leave the country.

>A lot of people
White people who got BTFO, like Trump in November

fpbp
>it's probably a massive gotcha b8
mfw he finally releases them and it's fucking nothing, MSM look like fools once again

>Who you're polling

Like when they say "registered voters in swing states?"

You're literally advocating for an Unskewed Polls style of analytics, a style that demonstrably failed badly.

Calm your clam, Jill Shill.

forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2016/08/11/jill-stein-releases-2015-federal-tax-return/#69970624d3a8

>mfw he finally releases them and it's fucking nothing, MSM look like fools once again

>MFW it shows small donations of a million dollars to all kinds of charities and nothing negativet

Stay safe Kraut friend, don't let a Muslim rape you on your way to work.

You're an idiot. Almost all polls use demographics and select who they're polling. If you're not getting a representative sample, your poll is worthless.

You may as well ask people outside the Wal-Mart who they're voting for if you're just going to dial people at random.

Wishful thinking

>if you get raped, but I wanted sex, its not rape

Can.the millions.of british who can't afford.to move consent too?

You are literally retarded

Jill Stein apparently doesn't want to be part of presidential debate. She can't get Democratic voters with that tactic

for you

There's actually a lot of variation in how you claim things and differences in how one can file (which you would know if you weren't a gigantic NEET)

Leave this board autism faggot

Ok, that's great. Let's focus on Trump's tax return shit while Clinton gets away with shit like this:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/28/benghazi-report-points-out-obama-clinton-lies/
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/cheryl-mills-clinton-email-226864
nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-wanted-doj-probe-clinton-foundation-doj-refused-report-article-1.2747593

You don't give a shit about who the more trustworthy candidate is. You just want to satisfy a horseshit vendetta.
You're happily giving a thumbs up to rampant shameless corruption by voting for Hillary.

Trump's tax returns will be the final straw that will lead to his undoing.
Why is anyone here even supporting someone who is trying to hide such a massive fucking elephant?

Pretty much this.

There's no smoking gun, just a lawful accurate tax return that the MSM will spin.

Anyone who doesn't think the media will spin it hasn't been paying attention for the last year.

>Can.the millions.of british who can't afford.to move consent too?

If people thought taxes were "theft", they would all move. You don't need money to flee a country (although, it helps).

In reality, we see the services we recieve as the result of paying tax.

Personally, I can afford to pay far more tax than I already pay, but, I'm happy to help my fellow countrymen when they're in need.

>some old bullshit no one cares about
S-she's going to jail, right?

See

Because, you might say it's his Trump card. Why waste your good ammo in August?

Fucking kek. TFW I make more than in Jill Stein.

>You don't need money to flee a country (although, it helps).

Nigga, you need money just to move to a new apartment let alone a city or country.