PRESS S TO SPIT ON THE FLAG

Literally nothing wrong with that
Its a very nice and inclusive gesture

Good luck making the French version gender neutral

*relishes your reactionary tears*

CANADA YES

i don't mind it at all.

lmao

Wasn't it also some person's dying wish?

Literally nothing wrong here

Is the national even important to Canadians? It's very rare to even hear about nationalistic Canadians

Found the Muslims lovers. Hopefully your overlords rape your entire family and kill them afterwards!

>It's very rare to even hear about nationalistic Canadians

Yes because unlike Americans, we can have simple pride and don't make it tied to white nationalism every time.

okay mate, i just think you are overreacting here on something so trivial.

leftists construe pride as white nationalism, and leftists aren't americans

worked

imagine changing your national anthem because of feelings

>immediately brings up Muslims and rape
now I really want to vote for Weedman again just to watch your ilk die of a rectal hemorrhage

>The lyrics were originally in French; an English version was created in 1906.

>Robert Stanley Weir wrote in 1908 another English version

>Weir's original lyrics from 1908 contained no religious references and used the phrase "thou dost in us command" before they were changed by Weir in 1914 to read "in all thy sons command"

>1926, a fourth verse of a religious nature was added.

>1980 the song finally became the official national anthem via the National Anthem Act.The act established a religious reference to the English lyrics and the phrase "From far and wide, O Canada" to replace one of the repetitions of the phrase "We stand on guard." This change was controversial with traditionalists and, for several years afterwards, it was not uncommon to hear people still singing the old lyrics at public event

how many jamaicans bullied you exactly?

>Changed this many times already
>Supposed to get upset that it changed again

>used the phrase "thou dost in us command" before they were changed by Weir in 1914 to read "in all thy sons command"

Then why are MUH TRADITION fags whining about this? This new change makes it closer to the original.

S

I'm unironically voting for the Punjab next year if he does well in the debates. He's like weedman, but with a personality.

How can you not see the evil hand of Soros behind this? Trudeau is literally hours away from ordering his blue-haired tranny shock troops to round up every heterosexual male patriot!

personally, i could never vote for a man devote enough to wear a turban through the entirety of his adult life.

>Voting NDP

I guess it would be kind of neat to be the first country to increase its national debt by 100,000% in 1 year.

>literally changes one word from "sons" to "us"
Who cares?

> debt
> distributing easily acquired, convenient goods and services through citizen compensation

Debt is built by spending money that you DON'T have

hrm, the more accurate definition is spending money someone else has given you.

americans

true. If you have a problem with committing more to your government that's fine. Those are your beliefs

However, that still doesn't build debt.

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux.euses,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.ses!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix.le croissant.l'étoile

how is that not build debt? you are spending money you don't have. you have to borrow money to spend. it's debt. borrowing money is debt no matter what your political beliefs are, it's a matter of fact.

I'm laughing at your cucked leftist shithole country though, how does that make me a muslim lover?

S on them bruddahs!

what am I supposed to do when someone says something that is completely nonfactual?

I guess I could just insult your intelligence

What exactly gives an Australian any excuse to be smug? The only reason to world knows you exist is cartoonish caricatures making fun of you and being big enough to not miss on maps, you'd be as forgotten New Zealand otherwise.

Taxes aren't borrowing. Taxes are lending

Ah yes, the NDP

>The liberals proposed 1% population replacement immigration is far too low
>Points based immigration? Racist, shouldn't be a thing
>100 new social programs, it'll cost trillions. Where's the money coming from? Don't worry, it'll be there and no deficit even! Healthcare childcare pharmacare mulcair!

It's no wonder the concept of post-nationalism is so fondly held by their voters, because there would certainly be nothing left of this fucking country if they ever got into power.

>make self deprecating thread
>get mad when people play along

Canadians are the biggest pussies on the planet

Fuck this gay country

Manitoba and Northern Ontario separation when? Separation and sovereignty now!

That's rich coming from a country that the world only knows exists because it's connected to the US. What has Canada achieved other than nearly outdoing Sweden in the 'most cucked country' competition?

Literally couldn't care less

ah yes, the "patriot" who just seconds ago was raging against post-nationalist city-slickers

It all went to shit when you switched your real flag for a fucking LEAF

Canada might suck but Australia is actually irrelevant and full of lazy bogans who can't do a day of hard work without complaining

Hopefully we'll achieve total balkanization in the near future.

>who can't do a day of hard work without complaining
is it opposite day?

No I wasn't but I agree with him. Taking issue with "post nationalists" is consistent with being a patriot.

You're literally all lazy. Mexican tier.

S

but here if you're a lazy whiner who doesn't pull his weight you're treated like an outcast so I don't know where you're getting that from

Horrible.

I'm getting that from working with and in Australia. You guys have the work ethic of daydreaming housewives.

Stop replying to the fucking retard. It's miserable existence gets some meaning by you interacting with it. It's the typical toronto low-life migrant you are replying to.

>implying
I've gone tree planting in Australia, Scotland and all over Canada with multiple Autralians

working with your teenage immigrant cousins at KFC doesn't constitute the australian workforce, chang

>tree planting
so you've worked with backpackers and people who dropped out of school at year 8?

Just Australian "men" in their early 20's trying to work abroad to pay off debt fast by planting thousands of trees for 12 hours a day. It's piece work and they made so little it's ridiculous. They actively had to not move for 15 minutes of every hour to finish a day planting as little as they did. Australians were the laziest bunch of complaining little girls I've ever met.Stick to your menial office jobs melborne sissies.

That's literally all Australians

Sorry mate but no one is planting trees overseas to pay off debt, more like making enough money to buy weed and alcohol while they enjoy a little sex tourism in your country

why are we bringing taxes into this?

>sound of your wife getting railed by a government sponsored middle eastern man in your own house

That's literally all Canadians

I've seen Australians have no back bone and soft delicate hands. A 3 second pace is hard but 10 seconds is awful. Aussies are poor workers.

Is this the Australian fantasy?

You spent a lot of time looking at their back bones and delicate hands did you, Red?

No it's the Canadian reality, sadly.

Yeah, when I was having sex with them like the fags they were

Leb/wog colony pls

They always forget about the true oppressed people in canada. A true untold story.

No wonder they weren't getting any work done
Please, we are both Chinese colonies

B A S E D

cus muslims are very conservative

We need to go further and remove all lyrics, make it a fucking awesome metal instrumental.

>make it a fucking awesome metal instrumental
still waiting for a country to do something like this

When will we remove references to god altogether?

Well, it’s not like the average citizen hears it too frequently anyways.

>Canada
Who gives a shit

i want to be a canadian citizen unironically ignore my flag

>his language have genders

get with the times savages

>get with the times, savages

lmao fuck off canacuck, Australia is a combination of abos and uk convicts that turned out better than you, the mix of american and french trash

>french version unchanged and still has religious references
*nglos BTFO

>the mix of american and french trash
literally my ancestry + african genes
should i go to australia? i'll shit on abos

>tfw a fucking abbo says something correct