So who is smarter than her?

So who is smarter than her?

Was it just whoever will be writing That said she was the smartest or was it someone like Alanso or Brevoort?

Whoever is being written by someone smarter than who is writing her.

It is not a small number.

Reed Richards but he's currently off planet

If she's smarter than Stark, despite being like 30 years younger and less educated, she's probably only edged out by Richards, Pym, and Spider-Man(?)

I have no idea how she'll stack up to their minority replacements.

Everyone who stopped buying Marvel Comics.

Someone Hispanic, Muslim, or Transgender.

I ship her with Dexter boy genius. He'll she kinda looks like Dee Dee's friend

why do people think shes actually "smarter" on the retarded marvel power level smart scale

wasnt it only that she would solve a problem that stumped the big brains? coming at it from a different perspective can do that just as easily as being the hulk of brainpower

Marvel btfo

Nah, Hispanic

because the writer said she's the smartest ever

Well Beast and Black Panther are on a level above Parker and Pym too.

First, I can see the race war bait but I still think that this is a good opportunity to do some tallying with the current state of nu-616's super smart people, namely because so many are MIA or died.

>Reed Richards
Off being multiverse god with his family making new universes in the wreck of Battleworld
>Valeria Richards
See above
>Doctor Doom
Alive after losing the Beyonder's powers, but seems to be more concerned with mystic stuff right now
>Hank Pym
Currently fused to Ultron, may or may not retain his identity
>T'Challa
Currently operating with the Ultimates sorting out what exactly makes up the new statues quo for Marvel's multiverse and cosmology
>Bruce Banner
Dead
>Amadeus Cho
Currently the new Hulk, but previously held the title of 7th smartest person on Earth pre-Secret Wars
>Tony Stark
Still here
>Hank McCoy
Still in space?

>Someone Hispanic, Muslim, and transgender.

FTFY.

..*Than she.

And she may be a brilliant engineer, that doesn't mean she is smart in the way she's going to need to be if she's going to be Iron Man (or I.M.Woman, as I have read).

Being a kid genius in the Marvel universe is like being able to click your fingers in our universe. Not that impressive tbqhwyf

Why not with vitiligo and missing limbs?

Ableists baka

>Iron Sheboon 2: Shanequas 12th abortion

Why can't the smartest Person, or otherkin/multiple system/transxeno, be mentally challenged?

Fucking neuraltypicals

b-b-but intelligence is a linear scale without any subdivisions or specialities!!

Just like strength and fihting skills!

Since Toonami is Sup Forums, I think Washu not only counts, but also trumps.

Too bad she is worst mom.

Rhodey's niece and ... Riri? Whatever dumb name that new girl has

That's literally how things work in the MU.

There's Reed, Stark and Pym and followed by Peter, and other guys.

Also, quit that nonsense; it reveals your true allegiances.

and Reed hasn't devoted 30 minutes to curing cancer and aids because...?

Any established genius. I refuse to believe some punk kid could instantly be on-par with characters who have had decades of inventions, and achievements behind them.

Daaaaaamn

He has and even has it patented

The world is always being destroyed literally every day in 616. I think he can hold off on the cancer while he trying to find a way to stop literally everything from blowing up Earth.

That's literally how Anti-Venom lost his powers

dubs of truth

You can't be smarter than a young woc. I wish the character did something smart other than technological mumbo-jumbo magic and I know everything there is to know.

That's ridiculous.

It will be all 3.

He's currently on Earth because of Civil War shenanigans.

B-B-But! She's in lego league robotics!

excellent, so anyone in Marvel 616 with cancer is a plothole then?

Hank, I mean.

She's smart enough to make her pigtails defy gravity.

Seventh post best post, I guess.

Reed and Valeria when they return to 616.
Doom right now, because he's not a hero.
Pym once he gets Ultron out of his system.
Stark, once he is no longer an AI.
Riri Williams, because she's smarter than Stark.

>above Parker
yes
>above Pym
no

>missing limbs
Well crippled geniuses aren't new tbf.

So, is Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur any good? I'v heard it's little too cutesy and at odds with Kirby's original vision.

Hispanic is not a fucking race

Why is her face so punchable?

Eh...
No.
It's got it's momen- oh who am i kidding, it's bland. the whole thing just kinda slides along and the writing is mediocre on the best of days and forgettable the rest of the time. Literally, her announcement as "the smartest person on Marvel's Earth" is the only time we've discussed her since the first issue, because everything else has been Meh.

Who the hell wears a t-shirt over a dress shirt?

Quirky people!
Which is to say nobody.

Naw, Reed used self replicating nanobots bots designed to reproduce at the same rate as Eddie's white blood cells, latch onto said white blood cells, and inhibit the anti Venom symbiote for emerging.

You can't remove ALL of someone's white blood cells, that's just stupid, but, Reed was counting on Eddie being stupid enough to believe it. And he was. Fuck Reed, that evil son of a bitch.

Whenever I read it, I get the feeling that a child around 6-10 would really like the book. I realize that it's not for me.

Me.

I'm a pretty smart guy.

Actually yes. Whor is/was suffering from cancer and refused magical treatment, because it wouldn't be fair or some bullshit.

rekt

oh god, she's going to shw up a bigoted straight white male professor in her first issue isnt she?

And it will be glorious! Stupid white men!

/threado

Thanks for doing my job for me, user.

no one, because in her comic, EVERYONE will be taking Marvel approved stupid pills

garranteed to lower the intelligence of everyone in the book so much, it will leave you red with rage.

shes SO SMART, huh?
lets see her do the ultimate test

lets see her pull the bullet out of aunt may and save her when reed richards, dr strange, dr fucking doom and various other smart and mystic people COULDNT

or better yet, just solve the problem that is civil war 2, you little nigger

>lets see her pull the bullet out of aunt may and save her when reed richards, dr strange, dr fucking doom and various other smart and mystic people COULDNT

You guys are writing for them.

wtf? how did auto correct miss that?
took a fucking holiday i see

He wants to turn people into dinosaurs.

I am because Im not buying her comic

A white person

If you're talking about the racist language, we anons are supposed to report that when it's obviously used to shitpost.
The site can't auto stop that shit because there's legit conversations that can involve really fucking awful language and still actually be on comic/cartoon topic in good faith.

marvel on suicide watch

WHos ThAt?

if she's so smart why is she still in grade school

If she's smart why is she black and female? Embarrassing mistake by the artist.

that hairstyle...

I swear to god there better be some r34 for what I'm thinking

I thought Richards was an humanitarian? I understand getting patents of his inventions is how he gets his funding, but is the fucking cure of cancer, even if he uses the money from that patten to make heroic stuff it'd still pale in comparison to the people he'd help curing cancer.

Why is there no dumb heroes to relate to?

What's the appeal of all these smart kids?

Cancer isn't just a disease in the Marvel Universe. It's essentially a manifestation of death. All species suffer from it in some form and none of them can cure it.

That being said he probably has cured AIDS.

McCoy's with the Inhumans researching a way to stop the Terrigan gas from killing mutants

Nah, holmes, it's a manifestation of life.

Yeah man, totally. That's why in The Life of Captain Marvel when he contracts cancer he is visited by Life and Lives Forever.

>american system
what's so fucking hard about explaining the mexicans are just half-white half-amerindian? why americans have so many difficulties with that? why americans thinks black people from the caribbeans who speaks spanish are """"hispanics""""? why americans thinks spaniards are """""hispanics"""""? why americans thinks latin america is the same fucking thing everywhere with the same races on every cunts? why they thinks brazilians speaks spanish and are hispanics?

oh shit

He uses the money he gets to fund his other science projects and shit.

Oh wait you said that.

I remember also hearing someone saying that companies pay him not to release things, maybe the cure to cancer is that.

>the whole point was that she was the smartest person she knew and now that she's getting out there more into the mu she's finding out there are a bunch out there way smarter than her.

>people will still slurp down this bait though

Chortled irl

Well to be fair, he does

just in a different universe

Reed, T'Challa and Osborn all have cured cancer.
Reed patented it
T'Challa keeps it in wakanda because he doesn't trust the world with it
and Osborn proved T'Challa right by weaponising it.