twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good morning my fellow wendish brothers

I like Henry more than Alessa.

morning

existence is pain

morning

good

Hungary is my favourite country

How often do you see young people reading books?

I commute by train every day and just realized that apart from a few girls reading some shit YA novel, everyone is on their phones

Is reading culture dying? How many people will be reading in the next generation? And the next one?

>tfw read like 1-2 books in my entire life

bro is 19 and he reads witcher novels and pic rel

music
youtube.com/watch?v=QdpdM6hdK5M

Even among readers, a lot read E-books now.

1 here, just Nineteen Eighty Four

I haven't read a book in ten years honestly.

Pic related it's me.

does reading mangas count?

yep
books are trash desu

books are the best company

no

is reading hentai though?

Actually just 1 here as well and it was Angels and Demons by Dan Brown like 6 years ago lol, because I used to love conspiracies (still do kind of, in a fictional way). I'd like to get into stuff like 1984, Animal Farm and other books which are popular and rated really good because I feel that I am missing out a lot but I also feel I'd be brainlet and wouldn't understand them. Do people need to read some other stuff to understand such books? I wouldn't like to read a book just to read it and brag about it.

hmmmm

Samsara.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W2hpnpqotA

> normiebook memes

1984 and Animal farm are easy, you should be able to read most of the popular modern books (Catcher in the rye, To kill a mockingbird, etc.)

I'd only worry about reading older books (19th century or older) as some of them are written in an odd way (if you are reading them in english that is)

BTFO jews

I don't blame you, in todays age, we have widely available instant entertainment in the form of the internet, tv or social media

Books are a form of entertainment that you have to invest some time into in order to start having fun, I feel like most books start being fun about 1/3 through

But the world is starting to resemble Fahrenheit 451, which is fucking scary

Not just that, I feel retarded trying to read books. I have real trouble creating imagery in my head and often I feel like I've forgotten what happened on the previous page.

Yep, that's exactly what todays entertainment does to your brain

>witcher
your brother has some great taste, Sapkowski is fun as hell

im bored

>1984, Animal Farm
>hard to understand
even Lord of the Rings is way harder desu

same

Books are like vidya for me. I don't need to touch any for months on end but when I find an interesting one, I can blast through it in 2 sittings.

Don't worry, back when people started reading books en-masse, everyone freaked out about how everyone was staring at some piece of paper for hours instead of doing things normal up to that point. Even newspaper was the issue at some point, IIRC.

Some kinds of books are obsolete nowadays, though. Like, I've seen one of those philosophical books at a friend of mine's. Some Benelux faggot writing it and after reading mere 2 pages, he basically ousted himself as a self-crowned genius of modern society who has about as good of an idea of how the world works as that old lady back in your hometown who's never been further than 15 km away from the place she had been born at. If you know what you're doing, internet absolutely annihilates books as a source of knowledge.

Try and make me Juraj.

I'd be just as distressed as nigga over there if someone shoved this in my face.

it gets better

start with short (80-120 p.)novels

Who else /šláger/ here?

Only old people watch this channel

I know what I will do, I will clean my house

Only old people watch TV by now, anyway.

In my setting, elves are hedonistic sociopaths with reduced sense of self. They find nothing wrong with being party cocksleeve.

(they also find nothing wrong with betraying the party on a whim as honor, dignity and other such human concepts are incoprehensible to elves)

I don't like these elves

I think it's nice that a different species would have different behaviours rather that just being ancient race of pointy ear humans who live for billions of years but breed like japs.

Not wearing underwear is the best feeling ever

hot

I also forgot to mention they posses superhuman patter recognition ability, which gives them some practical use.

Autism

I hate the Tolkiens perception isn elves
>immortal
>beautiful
>super smart
>agile
>strong
only thing its missing is that they shoot lasers out of their eyes

It's fine itself, it's just boring when literally every depiction of elves is that.

I admit the inspiration is from Blindsight. (rifters.com/real/Blindsight.htm). Beware, contains weapon grade autism.

Except they are sluts, not cannibals.

>two months left to write bachelors thesis
>didn't even start
there is still a lot of time left, right?

This.

You’ll be fine.

Wrote mine in a week, still passed.

Stopped reading at Rorschach.

29 oldfag here, I do about one novel per week, with some exceptions (holidays/vacations).
Ranging from 40k glorified fanfic to Bulgakov.

>40k glorified fanfic

puking_anime_face.jpg

>anime
purging_heretics_face.png

Girls, girls!
No need to argue, both your tastes a shit.

This

Warhammer Fantasy > Warhammer 40k

It's actually kind of funny how it worked out for GW.

Globally, Warhammer was the more popular choice.
However, 40k had two bastions of popularity.
The Anglosphere and ex-Commies. Which is quite an odd mixture of a fanbase, to be frank.

TIL you can increase your melatonin with a spray to make you fall asleep faster

Fantasy was big in Poland.

Possible. I just know Russians and ex-Commies in general have this massive boner for all fiction glorifying hopelessness/dire situations.

Russians love their 40ks.
On the whole, though, it's not like that many people in the ex-Commie Europe can afford the hobby itself.

playing some video games

Whatcha playin' lad?

Whatcha playin' lad?

overwatch

I sleep

heh fag

you can increase your melanin with a spray too
not sure why would you want to though

>not sure why would you want to though
to become the superior KARA BOĞA, obviously

>t. league fag

Fantasy is just a subset of 40k for less woke people.

Yeah it is now
>Age of Shitmar

en iyi şey türk kitaplarını okumaktır
>kuran.diyanet.gov.tr/

No Georgi, I won't buy this "original" perfume from you
In fact I got one just an hour ago

neuč se česky
uč se turecky

>is from Turkey Minor
>obsessed with KARA BOĞA
Hmm

>uč se turecky

Learning a language even remotely close to Hungarian and its speakers' ancestry.
Asta Guta fája!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xn5K45vlPeg
Islaaaa Islaaaaaaaaaaaam

not bad Tóth but it is "azt a kutya fáját"

Eh, it's a borrowed expression so I'm still grammatically correct.

Aside from mixing it up with ol' Guta, that is. She's reserved for a slew of other slang and slurs.

12 hours into my fast and I would kill for kebab fuck

What are you fasting for mate?

I didnt fast in a long time and I´m getting a bit thicc myself :^)

are you the one who wanted to try water fasting?

Fair enough just eat less though.

No, that's me

and what did you end up doing?

thats not fasting at all

no im the one who did water fast in past

It's effective for controlling your weight though.

Nothing

>Gakuen Babysitters
cute.

>Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
The anime's story centers on high school girls going to the South Pole, "a place further than the universe." They struggle and grow together as they cope with extreme conditions.

good one.

Fasting is better

You're an adult you can do what you want.

From day one, happy-go-lucky Yuzu makes enemies, namely the beautiful yet stern Student Council President Mei. So what happens when a dejected Yuzu returns home and discovers the shock of her life: that Mei is actually her new stepsister who has come to live with her? Even more surprising, when Mei catches Yuzu off guard and kisses her out of the blue, what does it all mean?

Yuri incest. not nice.