Was it sarcasm?

Was it sarcasm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toIPvS9Pwgg
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was satire :^)

if you're too stupid to figure it out by now, you're beyond help. fuck off chump.

Nah, it's the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=toIPvS9Pwgg

He was saying it to please his BFF michael savage but he then realized he doesn't actually have enough information to reasonably argue it, so he's backing off.

IT'S JUST A PRANK!!!

it's becoming pathetic. It wasn't sarcasm.
You insinuated that they kinda founded ISIS by being complicit in its creation indirectly.
it's a low blow and kinda stupid but the left does it all the time so what.
now you saw the polls and you wanna take it back.. by lying about it on Twitter.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HE ISN'T EVEN STICKING WHAT HE SAYS ANYMORE. ANYONE WHO DEFENDED HIM LOOKS STUPID NOW FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HE WAS WINNING ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SHUT UP

>I was only pretending to play 2D chess

I love Trump and am still going to vote for him just for the chance of destroying both the Jewpublican party and causing ten million liberal suicides... but I'm convinced this man is not smart.

In Fallout terms, he just as a Luck score of 11.

Trump will trip on his own shoelaces at just the right moment to dodge a sniper's bullet, and that bullet will end up killing George Soros in the crowd instead, who decided to show up for a ring-side seat to watch what he paid for.

All you Trumptards were bending over backward to justify what he said, and then he says that he didn't really mean it. It's almost like you all just believe every random thing that comes out of the orange man's mouth.

Did you know Trump was lying when he said Mexico would pay for his wall, too?

Voting for the warmingering lying criminal cunt is any better? Like she hasn't went back on what she says?

Only pretending to be retarded?

It was hyperbole and metaphor. The use of 'literally' was sarcastic

Dude you're a dumbass

Trump was right when he said they started ISIS. The only question is why he's being such a fucking faggot now and backtracking on his statements

Drumpf was only pretending to be retarded, you see, totally satirical

Stupid Trumpfags defending what he said was hilarious too

>Creates vaccum in Middle East by arming up opposition forces against Syrian government
>abandons Iraqi government, countless American equipment falls into ISIS hands
>actually drops leaflets to oil truckers to leave their vehicles so we don't kill them
>MUH JV TEAM I'M SO HIP BY USING SPORTS LINGO

He is an enabler and fostered their growth

>multiple billions of dollars

kek. not until we see those tax returns.

stay underage Sup Forums

kek. not until we see those tax returns.

stay underage Sup Forums

He didn't say they started ISIS, he said they were the founders of ISIS. That's incorrect. They DID destabilise the middle east to a point where ISIS was able to develop, but obama and hillary weren't in the secret meetings where the organisation was founded

Saying that obama founded isis is a hyperbolic metaphor. The use of 'literally' is sarcasm since that word has no meaning anymore.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Holy fuck you people are supporting a literal retard. I can't wait for the fucking LANDSLIDE loss. This guy is beyond stupid.

I can't bring myself to feel strongly enough about a tweet to call someone a fucking faggot. A faggot, perhaps, but a fucking faggot?

It was hyperbole to point out that ISIS was created under Obama's watch.

It's honestly not any better. I'm not a fan of Hillary either. That doesn't make Trump any less pants-on-head retarded, though. How about we just compromise and elect Johnson instead, since, at the very least, he's not going to destroy the country.

>Failing this hard

Except all predictions point to Trump in a landslide.

Like, 94%

Because he exists only to get attention and lots of it. I am still a Trump supporter but I realize that to him being famous > being president but I still think overall he is patriotic.

He IS a faggot because he wouldn't take recent Hillary emails and use those to make a case for Obama and CIA creating ISIS.

He is NOT a faggot because at least Trump said what needed to be said which nobody would do.

>literally using 'I WAS BEING SARCASTIC' as an excuse for acting like an idiot
Why are we supporting this guy, again?

I hope you produce a salt mine, when it comes back as nothing

He's just playing ultradimensional intergalactic ping pong. A lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous, it'll make sense in the end.

Those predictions were before he went full retard after securing the nomination at the convention.

This.
There's no way that orange buffoon will ever win when he keeps saying these retarded statements. He hasn't even released his tax returns. Quite pathetic if you ask me.

At this point, it's because he's not Hillary Clinton and I know none of the third party candidates can win.

I'd rather die before I vote for that witch to win. I hope people don't forget that she rigged the election either, but with how much media coverage Trump has been getting, I doubt anyone but the people against Hillary even care about the leaks anymore.

>lol jokes on you I was only pretending I'm retarded

He's actually using memes as a defence....he must be trying to summon kek

all i know is that CNN has been running nothing but anti-trump crap for the past week. literally 24/7 during that timeframe.

its on at work, on a TV nobody can adjust, so i know what im talking about. it's an absolute smear campaign. I hope CNN loses all credibility after this.

Yes, but they aare the last non-doctored results we have.

I also believe that his campaign isn't dead unless he loses the debates. That's what everyone wants to see. It's going to be a spectacle, and might draw more views than SNF.

Ha ha can't wait for the Trump landslide. Your criminal Hillary is a dead women walking.

Everything Christopher Hitchens ever said about Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

ok we get it, Trump is a retard. Still better than Hillary by far, so whatever

>he's not going to destroy the country

Not overnight. It's a centuries-long process and he's in on the scheme just like all the others.

Not a retard, just not a practiced politician who has spent his entire life going to speech courses and getting paid to give teleprompter speeches.

Ironically, Obama sounds even more retarded than Trump when he is off the teleprompters, but the thing is that he's using a script 99% of the time when he's in the public eye. If Trump were to use a teleprompter every time he spoke, he'd sound just as intelligent and fluent as any of the other big names (as evidenced by the scripted speeches he's given). He just hates doing it because it "isn't him."

Trump isn't going to debate Clinton, or if he does debate her then he's just going to get up on stage and intentionally make a fool of himself. Can't you see that Trump clearly doesn't WANT to be the president? Clinton is shedding votes fast with this story about the new FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation from last night, and the first thing Trump does this morning is make an utter fool out of himself on Twitter by contradicting his statements from the past two days. He's literally doing a circus act to keep the spotlight on him so that people don't pay attention to the fact that there's ANOTHER Clinton scandal erupting. I know that there's supposedly no such thing as bad press, but Trump just went on Twitter and said something that was obviously going to lose him votes on the morning immediately after a terrible Clinton story broke. If he was trying to win, wouldn't he be trying to focus the media's attention on the Clinton Foundation instead of dragging out this stupid 'Obama founded ISIS' controversy? Things just don't add up here.

I feel bad for Trump's handlers because of all the tough work he's been giving them recently.

And I'd guess if he backtracks, they have to backtrack with him?

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REMIND THEM

He should have just changed founded to "complicit" or "responsible" for the creation of.

Give "moderate" Islamic jihadists heavy weapons including Shoulder fired SAMs. What could go wrong?

>It was just a prank, bro!

Pretty sure he meant metaphor, not sarcasm. As in, the foreign policy of Obama and Hillary led to the founding of ISIS, making them the indirect founders.

The New World Order (NWO) Elites would just like these people to shut up and let them get on with their dark plan of economic enslavement and global domination. I for one am still offended that the real perpetrators of the 9-11 attrocity didn't even go to the trouble of hiring special effects wizards to produce a convincing video showing a full-size commercial jet striking the small area of the Pentagon wall with its wings, tail and twin turbine engines mystically disintegrating prior to impact. We're they that secure in the success of their "dumbing down" programming of the unquestioning masses, or just confident that no one could ever force exposure of the original video footage once Phillip Zelikow's 9-11 Commission sealed it from public view as a matter of "national security"? Also, it's so incredible that Henry Kissinger, war criminal extraordinaire and favored mentor of Hillary Clinton, would have ever been considered to lead the Official Cover-Up Campaign! I haven't yet seen this film, "Incontrovertible", but I plan to soon!

But he did found ISIS.

Besides, I've yet to see him "Fuck up" and not have a plan to get out of it.

You see, even if he wants to run, he can't. The zeitgeist will elect him now.

So you're saying to just vote for Hillary?

Trump calls Obama founder of ISIS

Forbes valued him at 3.5 billion.

He stated in multiple interviews that he meant Obama is literally, not metaphorically, the founder of Isis. Trump is a fucking moron.

>(((Forbes)))
Sure thing mate

This is where the low estimate of Trump's worth comes from. I'm not saying they're right.

I just don't get why Trump keeps pulling out this random shit to fling at her when he literally has Obama's entire presidential campaign advertisements and anti-hillary smears to throw at her.

He could simply show an ad Obama did against Clinton or something bad he said about her during his run, and it would be great because he's showing what the president had to say about her when not on her side.

It's so easy.

Trump clearly has no inhibitions. At some point, he will go on TV and take a big, steaming shit in front of the camera to persuade people not to vote for him. If the man is actually trying to sabotage his own campaign (whether for personal reasons or because he was paid off), then Hillary will win by default.

>Was it sarcasm?
No, it was red meat he was throwing to his dogs to make them heal.

Look, I don't want either of these fuckers to win, but I don't want Trump to win slightly more than I don't want Hillary to win. Let's compromise, though. I'll vote for Johnson if you vote for Johnson. How does that sound?

Just a prank bro

His supporters always looked stupid.

That's a good strategy. I also think he needs to use Democratic talking points against them. Say his immigration and refugee reduction will reduce stress on infrastructure and lower "carbon footprint." Force the Dems to justify their own contradictions.

This. Drumpf was always a demagogue that repeatedly engaged in the lowest forms of politics in order to pander to hateful, uneducated people. Why Sup Forums fell for this, I don't understand.

WORDS MATTER YOU DUMB FUCK

THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

>I was merely pretending

No. He just wants the comment to get back in the news cycle. Nigga is a genius.

>He was saying it to please his BFF michael savage but he then realized he doesn't actually have enough information to reasonably argue it, so he's backing off.

what

Trump shouldn't criticize ISIS too much. A major terrorist happening is really his best hope at this point.

Isn't this something that a lot of people think anyways? We've been dumping guns and dropping bombs in the middle east for so long that it isn't uncommon for people to say that ISIS at least partially exists as a result of continued destabilization in the region.

What's going on here is obvious:
>Trump says Obama is the founder of ISIS
>People go apeshit and won't stop reporting on this comment
>Ask him if he means it literally
>Yes
>People come out and say Obama is NOT the founder of ISIS
>this is like me saying, 'Don't imagine an elephant.'
>Hillary has her speech on taxes
>Oh shit, she's getting attention
>I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID LITERALLY
>News cycle goes back to the comments about Obama being the founder of ISIS
>This sucks the energy out of Hillary's speech
>This also connects Obama, Founder, and ISIS in your minds by having the news hammer it home constantly
Shit is beyond obvious.

the media completely ignored the 10 or so in europe last month

That's how everyone on the right has been trying to explain Trump's statement, but then Trump fucked it up by saying that Obama literally founded ISIS. Then he flip-flop double fucked it up by saying that the entire thing was a joke.

Like, yes, the United States has a lot of blame for the problems in the Middle East. Dubya probably bears more of the blame than Obama, but Obama isn't blameless either. If Trump was a smart man, he could have very easily made the argument that Obama helped destabilize the region, which led to the rise of ISIS. Instead, Trump doubled down on his literal words, and then he took them all back the next day. Conclusion: Trump is not a smart man.

Here's my response from another thread.

He is panicking. He didn't expect to get so far and understands that he is not fit to be president. None of his promisses will be fulfilled, he can't build the wall, he can't "bring back jobs" from Tchyna and Mexico, he can't bomb the hell out of ISIS and take the oil.
He fucked you over.
This is the most important election ever, because the next time there won't be enough whites in USA to win at all.
Moreover it will be a signal to the entire population, that populism and implicit (white) nationalism are useless in the election and you can't win, when you run on this platform, so a politician with this message will never be able to get nominated by the Republicans.
How does it feel to support the man who single handedly (and these are really big hands, believe me) destroyed America's future?

Has to be major. Epic. Like the Louvre or Eiffle tower being blown up. Or Hoover Dam or the Golden Gate Bridge. Or Big Ben. Iconic structures attacked will resonate harder with people than dead strangers.

Notice how Sup Forums grew since the late months of 2015. I don't necessarily think Sup Forums fell for it. I think it's more that a lot of people recently migrated to Sup Forums because of our reputation for being conservative. Remember when candidates like Cruz and Yeb! had legitimate support on here?

Trumpfags from all over the internet congregate here and that's why they're so easily triggered by "shills" and also why there's so many of them.

He's just pranking the media.

He pretended he was serious about using the word "founder".

Then two days later he says: "ha ha, just kidding, the joke's on you, media".

This reminds me of when I was a kid and we visited a zoo. I was watching a monkey, and I noticed that whenever I made a sudden move, the monkey would jump. So I just stood there making sudden moves ever 10 seconds and laughing when the monkey jumped each time. That's exactly what Trump is doing to the media.

>Why Sup Forums fell for this, I don't understand.
you just explained why Sup Forums fell for it

Maybe you can do it. this seems to be standard Republican practice

>ratings challenged cnn

>>literally using 'I WAS BEING SARCASTIC' as an excuse for acting like an idiot

"""Hurr, durr, I was only pretending to be retarded."""

Trump doesn't have the awareness to know that it doesn't impress people when you act retarded but then reveal that you were just pretending to be retarded.

That something you learn in like 5th grade.

I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RIGHT

The plan to get out of iraq was made by bush n karl rove before obama was even elected. You need to keep up with the facts, son

The first part you wrote was more accurate than your doomsday scenario. Clearly Trump is just saying shit he thinks people want to hear. I saw him on tv say, "I think I'll win Pennsylvania because we're going to bring steel making back to Pittsburgh." Even if he could arrange that through trade deals in a timely manner (impossible) our steel infrastructure is outdated, and that industry wouldn't supply that many jobs with current technology anyway.

Trump's greatest achievement is showing the political value in the policies he's campaigned on. Hopefully now we can get real political leaders to take advantage of that populist sentiment.

No. Obama's meddling in the middle east is the cause for ISIS. Trump was right again. I don't see why he'd peddling back. Kind of a pussy move.

>doomsday scenario
Lmao, even the shitlibs openly acknoledge that some tradionally red states are turning blue because of mexicans and blacks.
Have fun denying reality bro.

Wait is that real? Does he not know what sarcasm means?

>No. Obama's meddling in the middle east is the cause for ISIS.

it would be more accurate to say "america's meddling", and perhaps include the UK and Europe, but primarily the USA. And I'd say that most of the irreversible damage was done before Obama was elected.

I don't think he wants them to backtrack for him. He wants to throw bullshit, and they won't let him. He can't win if he plays clean, and they won't let him play dirty. If he thrashes around violently enough, maybe he can throw them off and get them to give up.

>Wait is that real? Does he not know what sarcasm means?

If you read enough about Trump you will see that he has always done this. He will say anything if it suits him. Sometimes he contradicts himself within two consecutive sentences, and when called on it, he just blathers some more.

He's incredible in that he gets away with this nonsense.

Voting for Hilary is treason.

Blacks aren't increasing as a percentage, and you're exaggerating the negstivity of the increase in Latinos. Whites and Latinos have a high mixing rate. Eventually the United States will be similar to mostly White and "castizo" countries like Costa Rica, Chile, or Uruguay. We won't lead the world, but we'll have comfortable societies.

Europe on the othe hand, being next to an African continent doubling in population every generation, is completely fucked. Your best bet is to come to this hemisphere.

Sarcasm is a language of peace.

Didn't the UK decide to put Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds all in one country after World War I? I don't see how that could POSSIBLY go wrong. Britbongs deserve their fair share of blame too.

Johnson isn't a viable candidate. Vote trump, let him keep the supreme court safe, and do whatever you want in 2020.

I agree that the British started the mess in the middle east, but we have helped a lot since WW2. The point is that it's wrong to blame Obama for much of the current situation.

like a medkit?

>All the recorrd correcting going on here

But he was right. Why take it back?