Adding chemicals to our foods :(

Do the Jews add chemicals to our foods to control us? Is there something to be said about the organic meme?

>last night, watching the Olympics
>have 4 diet cokes in about 2 hours
>aroused by women's gymnastics
>decide to feed the ducks

I kid you not, I was able to JO three times in a 45 minute span. My refractory period was tremendous.

It has to be the Diet Coke right? What are the putting in our fucking foods to control us? What should we avoid buying??

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/cancer/news/20051118/rat-study-shows-cancer-aspartame-link
aspartame.mercola.com/
sonichu.com/cwcki/Duck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TB6L9S_jc5E
quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no its to cheapen production,increase shelf life (decreasing loss of profit), and raise profits

>>have 4 diet cokes in about 2 hours
>American flag

it checks out

Yeah they do.Caffeine you dumb fuck.

Diet coke taste great, my man

Fuck we're full on stormfront-lite at this point aren't we?

A

Bisphenol A in the cans doubles your oestrogen but I'm sure its a coincidence.

I'm pretty sure the heebs put something in board head deli meat to make it so fucking amazing.

>drink 4 diet cokes
>4
Don't do that

Nigeria telling someone they are stupid.

Fuck off

There's a study where rats were exposed to aspartame. They developed cancer and cancerous tumors.
webmd.com/cancer/news/20051118/rat-study-shows-cancer-aspartame-link
Guess what's in diet soda?
aspartame.mercola.com/

I don't know maybe it's because you basically shotgunned like 5 oz. of caffeine but it's probably the jews

(((Mercola)))

fuck drinking soda

Did you actually just use 'feed the ducks' as a euphemism for jacking off?
Where's the logic behind that? I've never heard that before

sonichu.com/cwcki/Duck

I know you will think this sounds lame, but I have to say it. I came to US recently from Eastern Europe. For a country of such power I am still amazed that food is so shit. I can taste sugar in all products. Even fucking poland spring water bottles. And don't even get me started about wholefoods, their ridicilous prices and shit quality. $2.5 for a banana? Man, at least I could eat like a decent human being at home..

Plural "ducks" is what throws me off

>Aspartame is one of the most common artificial sweeteners in use today. It is sold under the brand names NutraSweet® and Equal®. Aspartame is made by joining together the amino acids aspartic acid and phenylalanine.

It's true. It's obviously on purpose by the government to slowly dumb down the public.

lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TB6L9S_jc5E
Aspartame is in a lot of our foods. If you don't know what you're eating, then you're part of the problem.

The general problem with stuff like this is that I have no idea who's backing what anymore.
From this I can say that it's paid for by sugar lobbyist.
I have no idea who's jews to believe.

To be fair they were fed absolute shitloads

yeah they're turning the frigging frogs gay

>have 4 diet cokes in about 2 hours
what the fuck is wrong with you

>drinking coke

>fucking ever

Anything with sugar in it basically. But the only thing its controlling you to do is buy more of the product and make you addicted while damaging your health. Big sugar is evil.

If anyone can be called stupid by a Nigerian, it's a burger.

Ever wonder why the shilling has gotten so bad? Ever think "man, this is pretty professional for cross-board shitters"?

Maybe that's because it's professional shilling.

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
Thank you for correcting the record!

>had 4 diet cokes in about 2 hours
Are you trying to get type 2 diabetes,
also who the fuck drinks pop its one of the worst things you can put into your body how are you going to help win the race war when your fucking 300 pounds

Yes.

There are mind control and body control nano-bots in the food you consume. They often interfere with aggression thus you are less likely to seek the truth and also to take any sort of action.