He killed millions

he killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/pictures/mlg45jffl/1-smaug/#d1babca60d53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to save billions

>forbes.com/pictures/mlg45jffl/1-smaug/#d1babca60d53

No one was more powerful and richer than lord smaug. He been fucked only because he was one greedy fuck who wasnt capable of sharing and paying for a army of his own.

WE

At the risk of sounding like a big ol retard, what's the deal with the ring?
Did he have all this power and then decide to put a huge chunk of it into a ring for no reason except to create a scenario where he could lose it and a guy can write 3 books about it?

never happened.
the elves are basically jews, and made the whole thing up.

I wonder if him and Hitler play dominoes in Hell together.

Pretty much

he killed younglings

They died of typhus you bluepilled cuck.

same reason whats his name had those horcruxes, it kept him from falling into the void if his body was destroyed

He created 19 rings of power and gifted them to the rulers of all the races of Middle Earth before they knew he was a sevrvant of Morgoth. The one ring exterts control over all the others, it was to bring all under dominion of Morgoth.

What was his end game? Is there anyway to spin it where he kind of has a point or is he a literal cartoon villain?

So the one ring was the actual lord of the rings all along?

"Hush!" said Gandalf from the shadows at the back of the porch. "Evil things do not come into this valley; but all the same we should not name them. The Lord of the Ring is not Frodo, but the master of the Dark Tower of Mordor, whose power is again stretching out over the world. We are sitting in a fortress. Outside it is getting dark."

There is no actual story, it's just an adventure book, for the same reason nobody knows the tax policy in lotr, no reason for it

Yeah, he's awesome.

Sauron was kind of a ring himself.
Sounds like Tolkien was really into anal.

>white people and elves steal all the green and fertile lands
>Sauron and his people are stuck with a desert, polluted black shithole
he did nothing wrong, he had every right to a better future

It's not explained very well in the movies but he's Tolkeins version of a fallen Angel.

LOTR threads make me wanna reach LOTR

is that normal

Sauron did nothing wrong. The weak should fear the strong

What kind of retirement plan did Angband have?

orcs are niggers

TAKE MY HAND! REEEEAAAAACCCCHHHH!

>inb4 THAT one tumblr fanart

Gay shit like that is why I don't watch basketball.

Tolkein was very bad at explaining wtf Sauron was up to, it was unclear what/where/who exactly he was the entire book and over the years it took ages of retcons and expansions to piece together what he was and what his motives were

As far as I know he created 19 magical rings to give to the kings of the various races of middle earth, then made a ring that could enslave the holders of the 19. This was a ploy so he could take over the world.

How isn't he invisible?

Two reasons; one, it was all a big trick in which he would give the other Rings of Power away and then be all "lol actually I control them". Two, magic is something that was fading from Middle-Earth. All that had power would lose it. By putting his power into the ring, he would be able to preserve his power; hence why he was the most powerful being in the story even without his ring at the time of the War of the Ring.

If Sauron was supposedly a secondary compared to his master then I wonder how strong his master was.

Greek god tier

killing millions wh*te men doesnt sound bad

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Smaug was actually shit

He was the weakest dragon in Morgoths armyand only survived so long because he abandoned his post and fleed from battle in the Great War

Pic related is a real dragon

But who taxed them?

His master was so powerful that the very concept of decay is his creation. Every good thing that fades away is due to the influence of his master.

Pic related is THE dragon

How does a dragon bigger than mountains even live? It would need to eat an ungodly amount of food daily in order to not die of it's existence.

Why did he make a ring? Is he gay?

Why not a sword or a gauntlet?

is that supposed to be a list of richest fictional characters?
what a retarded list. how many scifi characters are there that own planets? how many big bad space emperor guys own entire galaxies? you dont even need to find obscure characters that are super rich, disneys 2 biggest franchises, star wars and the mcu, have villains that are space emperors. forbes is retarded

Imagine how big his dick was

the rings were magic devices which allowed the wearers to rule their people more effectively.

imagine if someone offered that gift to you. you would probably take it. if you didn't, someone else would, and they would replace you. the one ring was a trick. it would allow sauron to dominate the world because the other rings were subject to the one ring.

he wasnt actually bigger than mountains. memelords love to up his size because its totally epic. the only quote about his size is something along the lines of "he broke the peak of the mountain when he fell". dumbasses assume he had to be big enough to crush the entire mountain, when really he only had to break a piece off the top

sunlight

>Sacrifice all your power so you can control the three elven kings
>They just take their rings off

This

>Elves take them off
>Dwarves aren't even really bothered

Silmarillion anime adaptation that panders to fujos or a Hollywood reboot trilogy with a (((diverse))) cast.

You mush choose one.

I thought celebrimbor created them, thw guy from the shadow of mordor games or are they not canon?

diverse cast
I can deal with normies but not fujos

Fujos make the best arts/doujins so I'm choosing them over forced diverseness

is Sauron a futa in this pic?

Originally Sauron was saddened by the infighting among the Dwarves and Elves, Men and Hobbits and envisioned a world where everyone worked together for The Good Of All. But he was frustrated when no one really listened to him, especially the proud elves. Eventually he got really butthurt and said 'fuck it, these idiots dont know what's best for them and they wont listen to reason so I'll do whats best for me' and tried to take control by force.

Sauron never considered that he could be defeated. He really is that arrogant. Also, the ring provided a physical focus for controlling the other rings. It was crafted for this purpose. Thematically, the ring is a metaphor for real power (ie, expanded powers of Government). Token states: "if [power] is to be exercised, and produce results, has to be externalised and so it passes ... out of one's direct control."

No. Just a fuccboi.

not just the men

but the women

and the children too!

I don't watch basketball because looking at sweaty mush-mouthed niggers doesn't excite me.

Is that the worst fucking costume design or what. God what a way to ruin a character

He genuinely was obsessed with Order and came to the conclusion that the only way to achieve that order was through controlling and dominating all.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

>When is enough enough?
When every man looks like this

>sweaty
>mush-mouthed

those are great standards to judge athletes by. i can't wait until we start seeing more articulate players who don't play hard enough to work up a sweat

Being this retarded

Fujos. They can play up the bonds of companionship between men for mild homo.

And he hated sand.

I would rather slice off my balls with a rusty razor blade

Isn't Melkor responsible for the material world itself? Like shit was all just a bunch of vibrating angels until he went all MGTOW.

>foot as big as mountains
lmao I bet u think barad dur has a literal eye on top of it too

that motherfucker couldn't even fly.

based Lebron

user, when's the last time you went to New York? That's what it's like. You'd get just about as far if you were complaining about a movie with non white characters set in Baltimore or Chicago

This is some shit art m8

Saorun is so kawaii uguuuuuuuuuuu~

fite me u little bitch

>Sauron never considered that he could be defeated

Which is funny, because prior to that Sauron had been defeated plenty of times. Shit, a dog beat the shit out of him once.

literally where is this ever stated

>inb4 wookiepedia article

what in the fuck
that exact thing is explained just in the iconic poem you silly shitposter
>Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
>Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
>Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
>One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
>In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie
>One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
>One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
>In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie

Sauron's people were treated like shit by the racist elves. He probably would have been a great king and brought equality to middle earth.

Who is this
?

Nah m80, Sauron was a Maia of Aule's, if anything his thing was creating and shaping
He wanted to dominate as a way of forging things, breaking and remaking them or destroy everything he couldn't do that with