Trump and Sup Forums BTFO

Can Hillary still run for president from a prison cell?

how fucked is our government that the department of justice is completely corrupt

doesn't this foreshadow the destruction of the the nation?

They won't find anything.

FBI user said it would be the foundation that can take her down.

God I hope so. Fuck these peoples shit I can't wait to have all the politicians gathered up and forced to do heavy hard labor with no food or water.

FIX THIS SHIT FAGGOT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP

Only two DNC bullets in the back of the head.

>investigation was blocked by DoJ

What the fuck America. At least the FBI is still trying to pursue it.

It's not foreshadowing, it's the other way around.
The USA nation as it is described in history books is already dead.
It surfaces today because it's become so rotten they can't disguise the smell anymore.

I'd tell you to move but it's pretty much the same everywhere...

we wuz checks n balances n shiet

So how long before we see the headline "New York Attorney Killed in Robbery"?

RESET THE CLOCK

It's fucking disgusting.

Hillary voters are turning a blind eye to this mockery of justice because of their dumbass obsession with Trump's tax returns.

>investigating charity
>for donating too much to help
>and accepting money for the poor
>literally robin hood without the arrows and swords
alt right is confirmed tinfoil status

she can be the president wearing a hannibal lecter mask

Please explain your post in greater detail to prove you arent shilling.
I think your response warrants at least 5 paragraphs of examples

Quite the coincidence all those "charities" are run by rich people, and they get richer and richer despite giving away so much.
Then again, you're a shill, so I don't expect you to have a brain.

Yeah all those funds went right to Haiti.

If you're actually serious, I'd examine yourself as a person.

At least we have tax returns to investigate this.

Thanks to Republicans pushing so hard we can convict her using her tax returns.

6% of revenue goes to any form of charity

Preet is Bharara is based.

Jail this fucking bitch for life and execute all the shitposters on here for trying to validate her corruption.

Fucking hell.

DOJ refused to start the investigation on Clinton Foundation. They told FBI to fuck off ;)

Of course, she can do anything she wants. Do you honestly think she is going to lose or ever get caught?

>1 post by this ID

Wikileaks is nothing more than a smear campaign at this point. Assange has nothing and will die in that embassy.

>Hopefully sooner than later

that's because they can't legally investigate themselves internally. it's why the FBI allegedly stopped their investigation as well - they found too much dirt, apparently enough to bring down not just hillary, but the entirety of the federal government as well.

this is why our digging efforts must continue, while we still have some semblance of anonymity - everyone invesitgating through legal venues is being shut down, shilled, and/or killed.

isn't that because they can't legally investigate themselves internally? it's why the FBI allegedly stopped their investigation - they found too much dirt, apparently enough to bring down not just hillary, but the entirety of the federal government as well.

this is why our digging efforts must continue, while we still have some semblance of anonymity - everyone invesitgating through legal venues is being shut down, shilled, and/or killed.

The justice ministry is the key ministry.

Even though she could probably be convicted of treason and hanged for it, she'll probably just go to jail for something like tax evasion.

Go watch Clinton Cash, if you are not a shill.

Go ask a a Haitian about the Clintons

Fox Mulder should leak all the info about the case,so there would be actual push to investigate this.